babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
I thought last night was really good, a lovely line up of younger girls and best workers,
Jess was on and did her usual botn level show, naked lot working every inch of her amazing fit body, she really is the example on how to do a good babeshow,
Taylor was topless all night and looked lovely, did a lot of sexy ass action lastnight, her confidence is really growing and she's becoming a great night girl,
Chloe looked stunning and did a great show with lots of her lovely big boobs on show, she's going be a big star,
Aemelia again a top show from her she hardly had a bad night ever there days, lots of playing with her cute boobs and peachybum ,
Great show lots of good in it to watch, the girls all seamed happy which I always like, I am really enjoying watching the new girls progressing

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-04-2018 12:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-04-2018 12:53 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought last night was really good, a lovely line up of younger girls and best workers,
Jess was on and did her usual botn level show, naked lot working every inch of her amazing fit body, she really is the example on how to do a good babeshow,
Taylor was topless all night and looked lovely, did a lot of sexy ass action lastnight, her confidence is really growing and she's becoming a great night girl,
Chloe looked stunning and did a great show with lots of her lovely big boobs on show, she's going be a big star,
Aemelia again a top show from her she hardly had a bad night ever there days, lots of playing with her cute boobs and peachybum ,
Great show lots of good in it to watch, the girls all seamed happy which I always like, I am really enjoying watching the new girls progressing

Yes I agree with all that you've said BUT again Chloe and Taylor (ESPECIALLY!) were MOSTLY on (non-Freeview) shows! We did see Chloe for an hour before she finished BUT didn't see Taylor at all! I know it must be difficult for BS to spread the girls around equally BUT I was just a LITTLE disappointed! But as you say, Jess, Chloe and Aemelia were ALL very good and (I think!) are the future of BS along with Scarlett!, Atlanta! and Amber.............Thanks.
24-04-2018 14:35
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Priya personally should have joined pretti and left there's no spark to her these days
Jess yet again delivered along with aemelia chloe i reckon has potential
24-04-2018 17:15
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded all three FV shows hoping to see Alice, Atlanta and Lilly! But Lilly, Olivia (again!) and Nicole weren't on so Priya and Lori were on as well!
For a Tuesday I thought it was a good evening: Alice and Atlanta especially did very well!
Babestation:
Priya was on from 10.00 (as usual!) until 11.16. She only went topless (on and off!). Very tame!
Alice was then on for 1 hour 51 minutes. She was wearing a strapless black bra (just a strip of material) which got smaller as the section progressed before being taken off! She went naked and did another Alice and Mr P section! She then stayed naked with a few good shots! VERY good as usual. She also oiled up her BIG titties! Nice!
Atlanta was then on for 1 hour 15 minutes in a black/white bra and pants set which came off early as usual. But her pants were on and off depending on which positions she used. Very good as usual REALLY showing her flexibility! Lovely girl! She also got (slightly) oily1
Priya was then on (again!) for 1 hour 39 minutes braless in white pants BUT didn't go any further! Very tame for her!
Alice was on again! for 55 minutes braless from the start just in (biggish) pink pants. She went FULLY naked as usual BUT was mainly laid on her front! with BRIEF side shots. Nice! But very tame for her!
We then saw the last 3 minutes of Babecall with Atlanta naked and putting her bra on at 4.57!
So quite a good show for a Tuesday and bearing in mind the depleted (again!) schedule! Alice and Atlanta really held the show together and Priya was VERY tame looking bored! But no Lori at all!
Babenation:
Priya was on for 29 minutes and only went topless (on and off)! Very tame!
Lori was then on for 1 hour 29 minutes going naked as usual. Various positions and showed her landing strip as usual. There was a BRIEF (3 minutes) snippet of Babecall! with Chloe! fully dressed laid on her front! Nice!
Alice was then on for ONLY 41 minutes! She was wearing her black zip-fronted see-through suit and was topless from the start. She went naked after just 14 minutes and used various positions and rubbing her pussy (not visibly). Good as usual but not GREAT!
Atlanta was then on for 1 hour 29 minutes braless from the start and going naked (on and off) really showing her flexibility! Lovely girl! So energetic!
Lori was then on (again!) for ONLY 49 minutes naked from the start but was stood up (top half shots!) most of the time! Tame!
And (like Babestation!) we saw the last 3 minutes of Babecall with Atlanta in her bra.
So quite a good (tamish) show! But really not bad for a Tuesday!
Babecall: Not GREAT again!
Lori was on for the first 50 minutes in the back alley! She was naked and standing up with fullish shots and no sound! Very promising! She put her pants on before the end.
Then for 35 minutes! we had the usual? sex chat adverts!
Atlanta was then on for the last 34 minutes! She was naked in various positions got oily and REALLY rubbed her pussy (very visibly!). She was VERY good as usual and put her bra (but not her pants!) on at 4.57. The graphics still read Lori's listen In Line is live!
So a REASONABLE night for a Tuesday (a quiet night on the phones!) but Priya really didn't do anything compared to the others who were good as usual.
Tonight we have: Bella Mendez!!!(8.00-4.00), Alice Goodwin again! (10.00-5.00), Aemelia Fox (10.00-5.30) and Lynda Leigh (10.00-5.00). So just recording for Bella! and Alice!.................................Enjoy!?..................​....Thanks.
25-04-2018 08:08
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Hardly worth them putting a schedule up when it's so often so wrong.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-04-2018 08:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Very true! It's often a work of fiction these days isn't it!
25-04-2018 08:56
pigeonseatsick Offline
Junior Poster

You called Priya "tame", I call her derogatory. When a woman sits staring at the camera at 2215 hrs with a bored look and there's more than 7 hrs before she's finished, I don't know what else to call it. There are women I don't fancy and never watch, but I respect them for their endeavour when I've flicked through the channels. But this " can't be bothered, you're lucky to have me" arrogance is repellant.
25-04-2018 14:07
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-04-2018 14:07 )pigeonseatsick Wrote:  You called Priya "tame", I call her derogatory. When a woman sits staring at the camera at 2215 hrs with a bored look and there's more than 7 hrs before she's finished, I don't know what else to call it. There are women I don't fancy and never watch, but I respect them for their endeavour when I've flicked through the channels. But this " can't be bothered, you're lucky to have me" arrogance is repellant.

Yes I agree! I used to prefer Priya to her sister BUT of late she seems to be bored and not "into" the show at all! Like you some girls don't "float my boat" BUT we're all different:Thank Goodness! BUT mostly they give of their best. I'm wondering now (like others on here!) whether Priya should join her sister and retire!?
But the "new" girls are VERY impressive and REALLY look to be enjoying the shows and therfore give us as good a show as they (or are allowed to) can! I respect that and believe that they (hopefully) will save the BS television shows.
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2018 14:40 by trains55.)
25-04-2018 14:39
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

I don't normally post but after reading the last couple of posts I'd like to say I hope Priya doesn't retire. I see her as enjoying herself, regularly laughing, and joking on the mic. I think she slightly lets herself down with following a regular routine - maybe varying it with something like a bit of dress-up or something would help with that, but she does seem to get through a lot of calls and if so she's doing something right.

I personally don't think she looks bored - maybe it's just her 'resting' face?!? Wink

Well, I hope all opinions are respected here, and I for one hope she sticks around.

Having said all that, I agree that the new blood is shaking things up (in a good way), maybe this is what is needed to encourage the rest to up their game.
25-04-2018 20:58
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. Recorded all three FV shows hoping to see Bella! and Alice! at their best and not too much of Lynda! SORRY!
So a REASONABLE night again:
Babestation:
Alice on from 10.00 (unusual!) for 1 hour 33 minutes. She went naked (except stockings) and did the usual Alice and Mr P POV BUT I thought that it was PROBABLY one of her best with good camera angles. We also saw her sat up (full) side and front! Very good as usual.
Bella was then on for the next hour and 27 minutes (with brief sex chat adverts halfway through!). She was wearing a white bra and pants set and went topless and braless (briefly!) but her lovely BIG tits weren't FULLY visible all the time! But she showed off her marvellous arse and REALLY shook it! Lovely.
Aemelia was then on for 1 hour 25 minutes in a (big) blue bra, black pants, suspender belt and stockings. She used various positions BUT only went braless!
Alice was then on (again!) for 1 hour 20 minutes. She was in a black one piece suit showing good cleavage from the start. She stood up, sat upcrouched, laid on her side and sat up with (full) side and front shots! She went naked (of course!) and REALLY played with her big tits and rubbed her bum thigh and pussy! Very good again!
Bella was on (again!) for just 17 minutes until she finished at 4.02. She was in the same outfit from earlier and was braless within a minute or so. She crouched, knelt up and sat up. She knelt up (back and side view) and moved her pants down to mid-thigh and so was virtually naked. But then after JUST 2 minutes! she kicked her pants off and was FULLY naked! for her last 15 minutes! LOVELY! At last!
Alice was then on (again!) for the last 57 minutes wearing a black (strapless) bra and white pants. She used various positions and was soon topless (rolled her bra into a narrow strip!) She covered? her tits up (VERY BRIEFLY!) but with her nipples visible! She laid on her back 16 minutes before the end and moved her pants down to mid-thigh and REALLY rubbed her pussy visibly! Then her pants went up for the last 9 minutes when she laid on her side and yawned BRIEFLY!
A VERY good show and no Lynda!
So keeping for Alice's excellent sections (3 hours 50 minutes in total!) and Bella going naked!
Babenation:
Alice on for the first 34 minutes only! Braless in grey pants and black stockings. Various positions and went "naked" using various positions. She did a listen in lie sat on the chair and laid on the floor which was very good!
Lynda was on next for 1 hour 36 minutes dressed in black suit, black stockings and bright pink boots! Various positions but only went topless.
Bella was then on! for ONLY 34 minutes! (Same outfit as on Babestation) She used various positions but was crouched a lot of the time. She was braless after JUST 7 minutes and moved her pants down to mid-thigh and was VIRTUALLY naked! Nice. but she covered her big tits with her hands a lot of the time!
Aemelia was then on for 1 hour 25 minutes in the same outfit as on Babestation and used various positions but only went braless! She put her bra back on before the end.
Then Lynda was on (again!) for the last 49 minutes in the same outfit and went topless but no further!
So it was "The Lynda Show": she was on for 2 hours 25 minutes! compared to Bella (34 minutes!), Alice (34 minutes!) and Aemelia (1 hour 25 minutes!).
Babecall was crap again! :
Lynda was on for the first 58 minutes in the same outfit! She went topless but covered up at the end.
After about half an hour of sex chat adverts! Aemelia was on for the last 30 minutes or so in the same outfit from earlier. She went braless and used various positions. She put her bra on at the end just in time for 5.00am!
So a good show (for these days). Babestation best for Alice and Bella, Babenation best for Lynda and Babecall crap!
VERY pleased with what I got on Babestation BUT a bit annoyed that bella must have spent most of the evening NOT on Freeview! But thanks BS for letting her appear and be her naughtiest so far!
Tonight we have: Scarlett Jones! (8.00-4.00), Jasmin Marie! (10.00-4.00), Ashley Emma! (10.00-5.00), Sophie Hart (10.00-5.00) and Dannii (10.00-5.30).........................Enjoy.
26-04-2018 10:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV