babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
I thought last night was very good on bs with 3 of the young girls really shining,
Atlanta was a star as she always is, what a great show, naked the hole time, lots of positions and full off energy, a joy to watch,
Bella great to see her naked for first-time on tv I think, really worked her gorgeous him and had her lovely boobs out a lot more shows like this please,
Aemelia was her usual fun self, had her lovely cute boobs out the hole time and was full of energy, even did a pov section,
A very enjoyable night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-04-2018 13:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I thought last night was VERY good. Did'nt realise that Atlanta was on (or Dixie Love) but Atlanta always delivers! Bella was my BOTN even though I didn't see her much on FV BUT she chose? to go naked on FV for everyone! Thanks Bella you made it a GREAT evening and I REALLY didn't see it coming! I thought Alice was better than recently and her cameraman gave us some BETTER than usual camera angles in her POV's and listen in lines! So YES as you say a VERY good night and I'm VERY pleased with the footage I got!
26-04-2018 14:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. I recorded all three FV shows hoping to see Scarlett, Jasmin and Ashley mainly but realised that with Dannii on that might not work as I hoped. It didn't.
Babestation:
Dannii on for the first 2 hours 20 minutes doing her usual show. She did a Dannii and Mr P POV as she does but just NORMAL Dannii!
Ashley was then on for 50 minutes on RED bra and pants and flat shoes. Good cleavage at the start plus nipples out briefly! She went naked (except for shoes) as usual and used various positions with fullish shots. Good as she always is.
Sophie on then for 1 hour 17 minutes in a blue lacy suit and went FULLY naked and used various positions with a few top half shots! She did her FIRST POV with MR P! Not very good angles! Good as usual but not GREAT!
Jasmin was then on for ONLY 47 minutes in green pants and braless from the start! Fairly tame.
Dannii was on again! for another 45 minutes in a black suit and leather jacket. She went naked as usual with full shots of her laid on her side and sat up.
Ashley was then on again! for the last hour. She was braless from the start just in (tiny) black pants. She sat up, laid on her front, crouched and sat up with fullish shots. Good again as expected!
So a reasonable show. Ashley and Sophie very good as usual, Dannii on a lot as usual, Jasmin good but only on briefly (but at least she was on) BUT Scarlett not on at all!
Babenation: Scarlett for the first hour dressed as a secretary?: white blouse (undone), white pants, black (shiny) skirt, black stockings and shoes. She was topless very early and was soon FULLY naked rubbing her BIG tits and pussy! LOVELY!
Then Dannii for 1 hour 41 minutes! in (big) black bra and (tiny) pink pants. She used various positions and was fully naked a lot as usual.
Ashley was on for the next 45 minutes! braless at the start just in (tiny) black pants. Her pants went down early on and she went naked using various positions and laid on her side and sat up with full shots. Very good as usual.
Sophie was then on for 56 minutes! in the same outfit from earlier. She stood up, sat up and crouched with full and top half shots. She went naked and laid on hder front and side. Nice!
Dannii was then on again! for the last 36 minutes braless in black skirt and boots and got dressed well before the end. She did another Dannii and Mr P POV!
So a reasonable show with four girls on who ALL went naked. But lots of Dannii and no Jasmin at all.
Babecall: MUCH better than recent nights! Scarlett was on for the first hour until she went home at 4.00. She was naked from the start: sat up, crouched and laid on hder front and back. Very good as always.
Then 32 minutes of sex chat adverts!
Sophie was then on for 27 minutes braless and mainly crouched or sat up (top half shots).
So reasonable but not GREAT! At least Scarlett had a longish uninterrupted section and there were ONLY 32 minutes of sex chat adverts! But I believe she was ALSO on BSX which explains her BRIEF appearances on the "regular" show!
So a good? night. But not GREAT and not different enough to keep. I presume Jasmin was on Babecall or the web most of the night?
Tonight we have: Ashley again! (10.00-5.00), Alice! (10.00-5.00), Lucy Morgan (10.00-4.00) who's she?, Jada (8.00-4.00) and Dannii (10.00-5.30) Enjoy!?
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2018 09:07 by trains55.)
27-04-2018 09:02
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(27-04-2018 09:02 )trains55 Wrote:  At least Scarlett had a longish uninterrupted section and there were ONLY 32 minutes of sex chat adverts! But I believe she was ALSO on BSX which explains her BRIEF appearances on the "regular" show!
So a good? night. But not GREAT and not different enough to keep. I presume Jasmin was on Babecall or the web most of the night?

Scarlett was on on BSX for 20mins last night mate, rest of the time she was on TV, mainly on babecall same as Jasmin,

As for lastnight I really enjoyed it,
Scarlett is really living up to her ultimate babe title, great sexy outfits, lots of positions, great standing nude, a joy to watch,
Jasmin she's becoming a great night girl, her lovely boobs out all the time really playing with them, love her naughty smile,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-04-2018 12:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-04-2018 12:33 )winsaw Wrote:  
(27-04-2018 09:02 )trains55 Wrote:  At least Scarlett had a longish uninterrupted section and there were ONLY 32 minutes of sex chat adverts! But I believe she was ALSO on BSX which explains her BRIEF appearances on the "regular" show!

Scarlett was on on BSX for 20mins last night mate, rest of the time she was on TV, mainly on babecall same as Jasmin,

As for lastnight I really enjoyed it,
Scarlett is really living up to her ultimate babe title, great sexy outfits, lots of positions, great standing nude, a joy to watch,
Jasmin she's becoming a great night girl, her lovely boobs out all the time really playing with them, love her naughty smile,

That's what I thought happened BUT at least Scarlett was allowed on Freeview for 2 hours in total! and looked after us FV people with excellent shows as usual. It's a shame Jasmin wasn't on for very long BUT I have naked footage of her already so not much of a problem.
And yes another reasonable night from BS!
27-04-2018 13:19
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I was happy with Dannii and Ashley Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-04-2018 08:31
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded all three FV shows as usual mainly for Ashley, Alice and the "new" mystery girl Lucy Morgan who didn't show up! Ashley and Alice were good BUT not GREAT and a bit tame!
Babestation:
Used the study for a change. Dannii on from 10.00 as usual for at least 2 hours 25 minutes! Dressed in black PVC dress, pants and shoes. Did all of her usual things and went fully naked as she does. She also did a VERY long POV section with Mr P!!!!
Alice next for about 1 hour 15 minutes in blue bra, black pants and (small) boots! Went topless and then did a POV with Mr P! Naked except for boots. Then stood up with full shots and laid on her side. Good as usual.
Ashley on for about 1 hour 20 minutes (with 10 minutes of Alice Babenation) partway through! She was i black bra, pants, suspender belt, stockings and shoes. She sat up (top half) crouched and laid on her front: she was topless and pantless by then! She did a VERY short POV with Mr P! (Her first one!?) and then sat up with MAINLY top half shots! Quite tame for her!
Dannii was then on again! for 3o minutes! in suit and boots. Went naked (except boots).
Jada was then on for JUST 31 minutes before finishing. She was her "usual " school/college girl and ended up naked (top rolled right up).
Dannii was then on again! for 32 minutes in a black/grey suit. She sat up and rolled her suit up (pantless) but didn't go FULLY topless! Tame!
Alice was then on again! for the last 26 minutes. She was wearing a black lacy bra, small skirt and stripy top stockings (no pants) and sat up and laid on her side. She went topless early and took her stockings off.
So a tamish show with not much FULL nudity! Lots of Dannii as usual BUT I felt both Ashley and Alice were VERY tame!
Babenation;
Used the new office for a change.
Ashley was on for 48 minutes in a lacy black bra,skirt and shoes (no pants) and took her skirt off early on! She went naked and crouched and stood up and sat up at the end with fullish shots mainly! Good.
Dannii was then on for 1 hour 27 minutes in a black/grey suit and boots. She used her normal positions and went topless and pantless (suit rolled up) and fully naked before getting dressed again! Tame.
Alice was then on for 1 hour 44 minutes (with 7 minutes of Ashley on Babestation) partway through. She was in a black lacy bra, black pants, slip and stripy top stockings. She went topless early and took her pants off and sat up and laid on her side BUT didn't go fully naked! Unusual!
Ashley was then on (again!) for the last hour in the same outfit from earlier. She sat up, crouched and laid on her front and side. She was "naked" 9 minutes before the end to do a "naked" 2 minute challenge! She kept her stockings and suspender belt on! WE saw good bum shots and she played with her tits! Tamish for her!
So a REASONABLE show but a bit tame. All the girls seemed a bit restrained and a bit bored!? Only Dannii went FULLY naked and she wasn't on overlong! No Jada!
Babecall: "New" daygirl Maci on for the first time! Very nice little girl who stayed dressed BUT did move her bra straps down at the end! She was on for 59 minutes before going gome.
Then after 40 minutes of sexchat adverts Dannii was on for the last 20 minutes and stayed dressed!
So normal Babecall!
So a VERY tame night as far as I was concerned with the girls seeming to be tired and bored!
Tonight we have:Dixie Love! (8.00-4.00), Taylor Rose! (10.00-4.00), Nicole (10.00-5.00), Priya (10.00-5.30) and Lori (10.00-5.00). Hoping to see Dixie and Taylor both braless!?........................Enjoy!?.................
28-04-2018 09:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Wasn't really expecting much different last night when the 3 big hitters were on along with jadas one of few appearences she does a month
Anyway looking forward to seeing the return of the Queen of variety nicole back later mixed with the boredom of priya and lori
28-04-2018 10:40
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes Nicole should liven things up and Priya and Lori will be very predictable! BUT I'm hoping to see both Dixie and Taylor braless! They have recently apparently!...............but not VERY hopeful of course!
28-04-2018 10:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So recorded all three FV shows. Taylor rose not on as expected but BS put a new busty blonde girl on: Alexis Reed. Very nice (only on Babecall) with big tits but also big lips!?
Babestation:
Priya from 10.00 until 11.32 as usual. In pink bra, pants, black suspender belt and stockings. Sat up and crouched and did her normal things but TAME!
Lori on for next hour and seventeen minutes in blue bra and pants at start! Braless early and naked for her Mr P section! Then sat up with top half shots! Tame!
Nicole for next hour and nine minutes in blue bra and skirt?, black pants and shoes. Various positions. Topless early and went naked (briefly!) before staying braless! But played with her tits a lot! Good but tamish!
Priya (again!) for 1 hour 9 minutes in her khaki suit but only went topless! Very tame for her!
Then Dixie for 53 minutes before she went home. In a red,blue and white bra and pants showing good cleave! Sat up, stood up, laid on her side and crouched (on and off) and we saw a nipple! Lovely girl BUT so restricted!
Lori (again!) for the last 59 minutes in her blue underwear! Went fully naked early and sat up, stood up and sat on chair (top half shots) plus torso shots! So the usual Lori but a bit tamer!?
Babenation:
Nicole on VERY briefly then Priya in her khaki suit. She was on for 1 hour 29 minutes and went topless (early on) and braless BUT not naked! Very tame!
(But partway through (1.16-1.17) we saw Dixie's cleavage in close-up! And she went TOPLESS! and really played with them! NICE!)
Dixie was then on (properly) for 45 minutes in the same outfit as on Babestation. She showed off her lovely cleavage! and one nipple BRIEFLY! She sat up, crouched and laid on her side with MAINLY full shots. Lovely girl who I can't wait to see braless PROPERLY!
Lori was then on for ONLY 46 minutes! She was in her underwear from earlier on (Babestation)and went topless straight away. She went FULLY naked straight away sat up (top half) stood up (full) and laid on the floor for her 2 minute callenge listen in line! Normal Lori!
Nicole was then on in yellow/purple bra and pants. She took her pants off early and went topless. She put her pants back on and then went FULLY naked. NICE. She crouched and stood up and really played with her lovely tits.
Priya on (again!) for 58 minutes in her khaki outfit. She sat up and went topless early and braless (suit rolled down) BUT no further. Very tame again!
Nicole was then on for the last 11 minutes (on Babecall) in her yellow/purple outfit. She topless and pantless from the start.So a tamish show BUT I decided to keep it for Dixie's REASONABLE section and seeing her lovely BIG tits at last!
Babecall: a MUCH better show with ONLY 21 minutes of sex chat adverts!
Dixie was on for the first 2 minutes before having a BRIEF 5 minute break before her Babestation section! Same outfit and good cleavage!
Then adverts for 2 minutes.
Then "new" girl Alexis Reed was on for 55 minutes! She was in a (small) white see-through bra and pants set showing off her BIG cleavage! but also her big lips! Nice body otherwise! She OBVIOUSLY stayed dressed all the time.
Nicole was then on for 41 minutes! in her yellow and purple underwear. She used various positions and went topless and pantless.
We then had 19 minutes of sex chat adverts although Nicole was still on the show (simulcast on Babenation!)
So a CRAP show with ONLY Nicole really trying to give us a PROPER show! The other girls seemed to be bored and only going through the motions! And when the highlight is seeing Dixie's lovely tits for LESS than a minute in close up (without the rest of her body!) it just shows how dire it was last night!
Tonight we have: Alice! (10.00-5.00), Bella Mendez! (8.00-4.00), Taylor Rose!? (10.00-4.00), Nicole again! (10.00-5.00), Priya again! (10.00-5.30) and Karina Currie from way back! (10.00-4.00) So an interesting line up but with SIX girls on? we probably won't see all of them or for VERY long! Enjoy!?....................................
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2018 18:57 by trains55.)
29-04-2018 08:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV