babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(17-07-2018 11:07 )winsaw Wrote:  That was an excellent night that I really enjoyed all the girls where on top form,

Macie finally got to do an unrestricted full topless show and she was amazing, looked so beautiful showing off her lovely boobs, was clearly very happy at being allowed to be a proper night girl, her first stint in just the white thong was near perfect for a new girl who's not been let work that level before, her later section in the black one-piece didn't have as much boob but a lot of peachybum action, very good

Natalia Mai what an awesome debut, fully naked covered in oil, really playing with her amazing big boobs,. Star is born, need a lot more of this girl, she just seamed a natural at get naughty on nights, very sexy,

Aemelia really good show again, was naked almost all night, show a a nice mix of lying on her front to work her perfect peachybum and sitting up boob play, she was really happy all night great to watch,

Nicole excellent show full of fun, energy and happyness every thing that makes her great to watch, really worked her amazing fit body and had some of her famous tiny thongs on that are always sexy to watch

Lynda better I thought than her last few shifts, did a very good bsx which seamed to get her in a naughty mood, and she was very good for the rest of the night, a lot more energy and positions than we have been seeing

So a great night with everyone doing really well and all the newbies being topless which was very nice for a change

So I missed a good night then! Never mind:perhaps I will record every night despite what I read into the schedule! Thanks.
17-07-2018 11:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

Hmmm... I'm on the fence for last night.

Macie was great in her first stint (on BN before the freeview start). She was wearing white top and briefs and she went full out, topless with very energetic pussy rubbing almost visible on the unrestricted view (bah humbug Mr Cameraman zooming in instead of out). But her later shows where she was more covered up were much more tame in comparison, staying clothed apart from brief boob flashes. I wonder why the change from the first show - was it someone having a word with her to say she was going too far? She surely has potential as long as she's allowed to go for it like in the first show.

Aemelia did shows much like I've seen from her before - which are fine (she's very appealing to look at) but I think she should try to vary things a little. She did three shows (including a brief one to give Lynda a break) wearing the same net body stocking and only went topless.

Lynda was decent as usual. She had a very interesting girl caller not so much because of the call, but what she said on the mic. I'm paraphrasing but it was something like "I'm imagining Lauren standing in front of me... Maybe I'll get my hands on her one day." While saying this she was looking very significantly off camera, almost as if to show that the girl caller was someone in the studio. OK, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but was this Lynda making a snide comment about the fakery of the girl caller?

Saving the day (night) was Nicole, deliciously naughty all night long. She went full naked and was very energetic and very entertaining. There were lots of highlights - laying on her front while naked and her happy smile and laughter stand-out aspects of her shows. She was also in a rule-breaking mood on the mic. She talked about her orchard (I think she meant orchid!) being very wet out in the garden because it had been watered, and towards the end of one of her stints she said she can "fit a few more boys inside me... I mean my system." I bet Mr. P was getting a bit annoyed but it was really funny.
17-07-2018 13:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded all three FV shows hoping to see Chloe! and Alice and "new" girl Natalia with not too much of Dannii! It sort of worked!Chloe was on ALL three shows as was Alice and Dannii. Natalia was on Babestation and Babenation.
Babestation:
Dannii was on from the start (as usual!) for 2 hours 2 minutes after a minute of daytime adverts! She was wearing a black shiny dress, black pants and shoes with good cleavage from the start. Sat up, crouched and laid on side and back. Topless after 28 minutes and pants off at 11.01! And then fully naked until the end. She had a "rare" girl caller and did a POV with Mr P! Quite a lot of top half shots. Reasonable! Normal Dannii!
Alice was then on for 1 hour 33 minutes in a (big) black bra, (big) see through pants and boots! She sat up, crouched, laid on her side and front (a lot near the end!) with MAINLY top half shots BUT stood up with FULL shots near the end! NICE! She also did a quite good POV with roamcam and Mr P! Good as usual.
Natalia was then on for 1 hour 30 minutes in a (big) lacy black bra, black pants and red shoes. Sat up, crouched, laid on front, back and side with full and top half shots. She was braless early and took her pants off for the last 7 minutes: naked except for shoes. Played with her BIG tits a lot. A good show for ONLY her second night!
Chloe was then on for JUST 56 minutes! She was wearing a (big) pink bra, smallish black pants and white strappy shoes. Sat up, crouched, laid on side, knelt up and stood up leant on the desk. Braless after JUST 11 minutes but went no further! Really played with her nice BIG tits and shook her bum. Good leg and bum shots. Full and top half shots. Good but NOT her best show.
Dannii was then on (again!) for the last 59 minutes. In a black see through suit and shoes. Sat up, crouched and laid on back and side. Rolled her suit up and was "naked" except for shoes a lot of the time. Mainly full shots. Normal Dannii.
So quite a good show for a Tuesday. All four girls were good especially Natalia in only her second nightshow! Alice good as usual, Dannii........was Dannii! and Chloe good BUT not on for very long and only braless: a bit tame compared to her POV last week!
Babenation:
Chloe on for JUST the first 31 minutes! Braless in black pants and white strappy shoes. Stood up, crouched, laid on side and leant on the desk with good leg and (shaking) bum shots. Full shots. Good BUT short!
Dannii was then on for 1 hour 28 minutes. In black see-through suit and shoes. Sat up, stood up, crouched and laid on back with full and top half shots. Rolled suit up and took shoes off and was "naked" until covering up before the end. Normal Dannii!
Alice was then on for 1 hour 30 minutes. Wearing a (small) white top and white pants (NO FOOTWEAR!). Sat up front, side (fullish), laid on front and sat on the chair (top half) for a 2 minute challenge. She went topless early and moved her pants down to just above her knees. Playred with her nice BIG tits and really rubbed her pussy visibly! She was then naked until the end. She stood up (top half) and laid on her front a lot before the end. Good but not GREAT!
Natalia was then on for the last hour and twenty nine minutes. In her (big) lacy black bra, black pants and red shoes.Sat up and laid on front and side. Braless early and naked (except shoes) after 27 minutes. Rubbed her pussy on and off. Good again
Babecall: MUCH better than of late: NO advert breaks at all!
Dannii was on at the start for ONLY the first 31 minutes! In her black see through suit and shoes. Laid on front and back and sat up. Rolled her suit up ("naked") early and rubbed her pussy. Reasonable.
Alice was then on for JUST 31 minutes naked from the start! Sat up front and side (top half), crouched and laid on her front. Shook and rubbed her bum and played with her nice BIG tits and shook her body. Good.
Chloe was then on for JUST 28 minutes braless in her black pants and white strappy shoes. Sat up (full and top half), crouched and laid on front and side with mainly full shots.
Alice was then on (again!) for the last 29 minutes! Braless just in red pants. Sat up (top half), crouched and laid on front and side. Her pants went down slightly and to mid-thigh and she was fully naked after JUST 22 minutes. She played with her nice BIG tits briefly. Good but not GREAT.
So the best Babecall FV show for some weeks! No advert breaks at all just VERY brief (a few seconds!) adverts in the girl's sections. I presume the girls weren't called away for private sections?
Quite good shows for a Tuesday. All the girls did a reasonable job BUT Chloe wasn't on much despite working until 5.30: 1 hour 55 minutes in total! Natalia was on a lot and gave us a good show for her second night. Alice was as good as usual and Dannii (on a lot as usual!) was......................Dannii! It seemed strange with Dannii on on a Tuesday but she's now not on until Thursday 26th! Were Sophia Haze? or Aemelia on the TV shows at all or just on the webshow?.......
Tonight we have:
Chloe again! but from 8.00-4.00, Alice again! (10.00-5.00), Priya (10.00-5.30), Beth (10.00-5.00), Natalia Mai again! (10.00-5.00) and Macie Waters! (8.00-4.00). Interesting line up! Enjoy!?..........Thanks.
18-07-2018 11:04
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ good review agree with that, was a good night finding now that the start of the week seams a lot better than the end of the week,
Agree about Chloe not being on more as she looked amazing, looked like she lost out to Dannii and Alice doing there usual long stints which is more of an issue now it's only 3 channels plus the newbie seaming very busy on the phone so they didn't want to take her off screen, hope she does some FTA o the web show tonight,
To answer your question new girl Sophia was a no show and got replaced with Daisy who did bsx but was mostly in private on the webshow no TV, and Aemelia was web all night as well but she did do quite a lot of FTA and looked lovely

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-07-2018 11:20
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for that. I didn't realise that Babecall 2 had stopped. Did you realise that Babecall was more like a "normal" show last night (certainly on FV) with no advert breaks at all. Does that mean that no-one wanted to take the girls off for a "private" or has that now stopped as well? So it seems like Chloe was off-screen a lot more than on: what a waste of such a lovely girl! But yes I suppose she lost out to the "Old Guard"! SHAME! She's on again tonight (as is Natalia!) BUT from 8.00!...................Thanks anyway.
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2018 11:53 by trains55.)
18-07-2018 11:47
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Couldn't really argue about last night just was a little surprised dannii being on and just the usual by her plenty on the mic inbetween everything else
Nice that chloe and new girl natalia got a good amount of time aswell
18-07-2018 17:24
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Planned to record all three FV shows as usual hoping to see Chloe and Alice as well as the other girls. I managed to only record Babenation and Babecall and am assuming (HOPING!) that Chloe wasn't on despite being on earlier (I saw her on the BS website!). Lori had replaced Alice anyway so VERY disappointed that my technology failed and feared the worst!?...............
Babenation:
Beth was on for (literally) the first few seconds in a see-through clear bra and pants set! Sat up (top half). Nice! I guess she'd been on since at least 11.00. We didn't see her again.
Priya was then on for 2 hours! She was wearing her black see-through suit (off the shoulder) and spent most of the time sat up with top half shots! She went topless early and crouched and leant over the desk occasionally BUT was mainly sat up all the time and stayed topless ONLY! Tame.
Natalia was then on for 1 hour 31 minutes wearing a red lacy open bra, matching pants and red shoes. Sat up at the start (top half) with one nipple out! Braless from 2.10 (but no further!). Laid on her back and side (top half) and sat up ( with brief fuller shots! Crouched briefly and laid on side and back near the end with full shots! and we saw leg and feet shots as well while she was crouched. A nice long section but compared to her first night VERY tame.
Lori was then on for the last hour and twenty seven minutes! In her grey bra and pants at the start standing up (top half) with tit close ups. Braless after JUST 1 minute and stood up (top half) shaking and swaying and playing with her tits. Sat up (brief full shots!) and crouched (now naked). Then stood up (full), sat on chair (top half) twice laid on her back (full) and laid on the floor! She put her bra back on at 4.15 briefly! And 5 minutes later while laid on her back she said " I want to get laid" explaining that she shouldn't have been in and wanted sex! So she was good as usual BUT let down by VERY cautious camerawork! Tamish!
So a VERY tame show! Three top girls on but BS still messed it up!............
Babecall: MUCH BETTER!
No adverts at all: it was like a normal nightshow at last! (Does that mean that girls no longer go off for "private"?)
Beth was on for the first hour and thirty one minutes! (Pink Office). Wearing a small pink bra and pants. Crouched, sat up front, laid on front, side and back. She went naked early on until the end and there were FULL shots! Very good.
Priya was then on for the last 28 minutes (Pink Set). In small white top and tiny white pants. Sat up (front) and went topless (but no further!) and crouched briefly. Got dressed at 4.58 ready for 5.00! Very tame AGAIN but with full shots.
So a MUCH better show than for a long time! And we saw full shots unlike BN!
Just two girls but no adverts whatsoever! Just how Meet the Babes used to be: I REALLY enjoyed that show!
So a very mixed night for me and not GREAT! But Babecall on the up!
It just shows how different the shows can be with decent camerawork!
Please let me know what Babestation was like as it's my favourite show normally! I'm assuming it was similar to Babecall? I'm intrigued to find out if Chloe was on it at all or just banished to the webshow (she was on from 8.00) with Macie who was also on from 8.00 or did she go home early? I'm assuming that as she isn't mentioned on here (so far) she didn't appear on TV? Just hoping that I'm right and that I didn't miss a GREAT show from her. Please let me (us) know. Thanks.
Anyway tonight we have:
Beth again! (8.00-4.00), Priya again! (10.00-5.30), Lori again! (10.00-5.00), Macie Waters again! (8.00-4.00), Maxie Rhoads (10.00-5.00) and Kiki (10.00-5.00). Another "interesting" line up! Enjoy!?......................
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2018 08:06 by trains55.)
19-07-2018 07:57
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

Darn it I didn't make notes, but I can confirm Chloe wasn't on Babestation. Priya, Beth and Natalia all did long sets of between 1.5 and 2 hours. Lori was on for the last hour. They all went naked at some point and I thought it was a good set of shows for the night.
Sorry I don't have any more detail - if I don't write stuff down it goes straight out of my head!
19-07-2018 11:39
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Don't worry trains both Macie And Chloe stayed in the web show all night,
Think it's safe to say that the days of the 8pm starting girls being on TV after 10pm are over for the moment,

As for the show only interested in two of the girls and they both did well,

Natalia, continued to go very well, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, got naked aswell and was able to show off her sexy fit body with some nice full body shots,

Beth, her usual excellent show, everything expected was done great position, boob play, ass play, nakedness, she really is one of the most consistent girls on the shows, never lets us down always a sexy night, lots of smiles as well which I love,

Didn't bother with the other two tv girls but did keep an eye on the web show,
Very different shows from both girls Chloe just did her normal night show playing with her big boobs and got took private a lot so didn't see that much of her,
Macie on the other hand did nothing really stayed covered up, and spent the hole time on the chat box telling people that if they want to see her boobs then she will only show in private, seams most people thought the same as me that the begging was not sexy and she didn't get took private much at all, someone should tell her now she's done the reveal on tv people will not pay to see her boobs anymore,

A fairly good night couple of good shows on TV, web could have been better,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-07-2018 12:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

[quote='winsaw' pid='2181880' dateline='1531998982']
Hi there.
Thanks for that. I was hoping that I hadn't missed Chloe on Babestation but guessed (correctly this time!) that she was on the webshow all night! PHEW!
But still annoyed that we won't see the 8.00 girls after 10.00 but OF COURSE BS know best!?.................
I thought it was a strange night with Babecall being MUCH better than Babenation on Freeview! Babestation was possibly as good? Much better camera angles, no adverts AT ALL and Beth was on for a VERY long time going naked and being...............Beth! LOVELY! Priya was tame but it was the best FV show for me: similar to Meet the Babes FV which I really enjoyed. What a shame we won't see that show on FV for 5 hours!.....Thanks again.
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2018 13:11 by trains55.)
19-07-2018 13:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV