babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

RE: Babestation review thread.
Not much really to add, as my viewing was fairly similar to Senor Boobies. Stuck with BS1 all the way up until BSXtra began, as it was Paige followed by Reede and then Dionne. The one thing I will add is that bike looks bloody uncomfortable but it was nice that they rotated things around, as I believe the night before the bike was on Partyland. Straight onto BSXtra when that kicked off and Paige was presenting, however I spotted Louise was in the bath on Partyland so straight over to that and she was looking mighty sexy. Paige replaced Louise, and she was full on topless for the entire segment. After that I switched to BSXtra and just recorded that for the rest of the evening.

I also posted this in her thread, but I have to add that I thought Louise did a tremendous job at the presenting side of things. She didn't look flustered at all, kept things moving nicely, dealt with all the requests (even the incessant feet ones) and did a thoroughly good job. The only thing I would say is at times it looked as though she was squinting to read the text. Jada and Kelly did a great job presenting aswell, and this format (despite some terrible texts) really seems like a winner. When the Goddess O'Neal returns I may even be tempted to send in a text or two myself.
30-10-2009 12:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I watched about 45 minutes live at midnight of BS1/BS2. Just saw Paige fully topless on the motorbike followed by Reede while Jada was on the other channel. Gave up waiting to see who followed Jada. She was on for a long time. Found the novelty value of the motorbike wore off after a few minutes. Prefer them on the bed.
30-10-2009 12:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree dont think the bike set should be every night but dont get rid of it altogether

Piper Niven Superfan
30-10-2009 12:20
bruce69 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(30-10-2009 12:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree dont think the bike set should be every night but dont get rid of it altogether

Yeah must admit i quite liked the bike set, it made a change. generally i think it's good that they're making an effort with these set designs as apposed to just being on a bed all day and night, it adds something to it.

that's not to say that they should still be on the bed a lot of the time though, haha!
30-10-2009 12:44
britbabesrule Offline
Apprentice Poster

(30-10-2009 12:44 )bruce69 Wrote:  
(30-10-2009 12:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree dont think the bike set should be every night but dont get rid of it altogether

Yeah must admit i quite liked the bike set, it made a change. generally i think it's good that they're making an effort with these set designs as apposed to just being on a bed all day and night, it adds something to it.

that's not to say that they should still be on the bed a lot of the time though, haha!

I wonder who's bike it was, I love a girl into her machines! haha
30-10-2009 13:51
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Think a paddling pool would be good
30-10-2009 21:44
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(30-10-2009 21:44 )matt38 Wrote:  Think a paddling pool would be good

Yes I think that would be good or a shower evening!
30-10-2009 22:26
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

I still think they should use these to sit on instead of sofa's etc.........

[Image: d-339-1860.jpeg]

And incase any of their employees are looking and wondering where to get such an awesome contraption..........

http://www.wickedtickles.co.uk/onlinesho...r-339.html

Wink

30-10-2009 23:33
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-10-2009 23:33 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  I still think they should use these to sit on instead of sofa's etc.........

[Image: d-339-1860.jpeg]

And incase any of their employees are looking and wondering where to get such an awesome contraption..........

http://www.wickedtickles.co.uk/onlinesho...r-339.html

Wink

Sooky who would you have use it the girls or the twits who are losing all the girls.
30-10-2009 23:36
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

I'm betting I could persuade Yvette to give it a go Wink

30-10-2009 23:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV