babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation review thread.
Oh thanks! i now have a mental picture in my head of sooky bouncing around on that space hopper thing.. i think im going to go blind!!

smile... even on the crap days!
31-10-2009 01:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How are we and how did you do last night?
My plan worked last night. As I've said before my favourite show was PartyGirls;hoping that it would develop into a modern equivalent of the "old" show.........Never mind. As I'm not into texting and prefer girls full-screen it leaves me three main choices.For the last few nights since things changed I have been recording BS1 until it finishes at 05.00 and then the last 30 minutes of Partyland. This has worked well as I usually see most of the girls each night.Last night i only missed out on LORI but I have a fair amount of her recent footage anyway!So last nights BS1 was based in a bathroom;like Partyland and BS 2 earlier this week. Although no water was used I thought it was very effective. All the girls were very good and all shook their bodies and tits quite nicely! I'm hoping things are improving.I saw PAIGE three times on BS1 twice with Reede and once on her own for 50 minutes! She (and LORI) have improved out of all recognition! Caty Cole was back as sexy as ever! Everyone else was also very good considering the "Cellcast" restrictions!
Then the last 30 minutes of Partyland (Motor Bike set) was with Reede and PAIGE;the last 24 minutes being PAIGE solo! So yes a good show; I will keep it for the recent long amount of PAIGE footage.I thought PAIGE was even better last night (even on Partyland!) than very recently so I will probably leep last nights instead of the previous night; I might leep them both! I for one can never have too much of the "NEW" PAIGE! Anyway I'm off now but will be back on later. Look forward to your reports. Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2009 13:08 by Big Boobies.)
31-10-2009 10:35
Yojimbo Offline
Junior Poster

(31-10-2009 10:35 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Then the last 30 minutes of Partyland (Motor Bike set) was with Reede and PAIGE

2 4 1? If so, i'm glad to hear that they went through with my request, but damn, I didn't get to see it (or record it) unfortunately. D;
31-10-2009 15:03
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

While I like the Xtra concept, the new sets leave me pretty cold.

Call me weird but none of my sexual fantasies involve construction sites or motorbikes, so I'm hoping they switch at least one of these for a bed pretty soon.
31-10-2009 18:15
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I did manage to rapid-watch my recording from last night.I recorded BS1 until it finished at 05.00 and then the last 30 minutes of Partyland as I have been doing since the "new" setup started. I only missed two of the main girls;PAIGE and Reede. The sets were the same as the previous night so I saw the bath set on BS1 and the motorbike on Partyland. Megan was an additional girl added to the list from last night.All the girls did very well considering the Cellcast restraints imposed on them. I did see PAIGE just in the last section of Partyland.But as I have recent footage of most of the girls from last night I have decided to delete this recording;you can have too much of a good thing! Anyway I'm now out all day but will be back on here tonight but possibly not until after 9.00 to see whos on tonight;Thanks people (especially you Skyers). Perhaps the sets will change tonight! See you all later;I look forward to reading any other reports of "your" shows. Bye for now.
01-11-2009 10:08
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

They kept putting Paige on the Building Site set last night and I got the feeling she was getting frustrated at not being allowed a slot on the bike or the bath, although I believe she may have got on the bike for her last section. It just seems odd that with the 3 new sets that they do this.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2009 10:36 by tapit54.)
01-11-2009 10:27
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(01-11-2009 10:27 )tapit54 Wrote:  The kept putting Paige on the Building Site set last night and I got the feeling she was getting frustrated at not being allowed a slot on the bike or the bath, although I believe she may have got on the bike for her last section. It just seems odd that with the 3 new sets that they do this.

Yes I was looking forward to seeing her in the bath on BS1;the programme was 5 hours long;BUT she wasnt on at all.I had to make do with just 30 minutes of her on the motorbike on Partyland! NOT FAIR!
01-11-2009 10:32
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(01-11-2009 10:32 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(01-11-2009 10:27 )tapit54 Wrote:  The kept putting Paige on the Building Site set last night and I got the feeling she was getting frustrated at not being allowed a slot on the bike or the bath, although I believe she may have got on the bike for her last section. It just seems odd that with the 3 new sets that they do this.

Yes I was looking forward to seeing her in the bath on BS1;the programme was 5 hours long;BUT she wasnt on at all.I had to make do with just 30 minutes of her on the motorbike on Partyland! NOT FAIR!
I think the reason she was not on the bath set yesterday was simply down to the way the rota works. They change the sets over at different times from each other so she was never in line with the bath set last night. Paige has been in the bath on the previous nights and not on the building site too much so it's just swings and roundabouts.
Personally just happy that I get to see her, not fussed whether its a bathroom, a building site or whatever.
01-11-2009 11:05
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I recorded BS2 last night. Its the first full BS show I've seen for over a week.
They had the constuction site set for the whole program. The novelty wore of after a few minutes and I found the show very boring to watch. This was despite the efforts of the main girls Paige and Megan. Ella and Daryl also appeared near the end of the show. I much prefer to see the girls on the bed.
Bangbabes on channel 98, even in its watered down state for freeview, was far superior last night.
It had Adele and Amanda, plus some girl-girl stuff by Charlie Monaco and Sarah Lou.
They also have better music. Tongue
01-11-2009 12:46
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. I tried to do a report this morning but my internet wasnt behaving! I'm home fro work.....
Anyway I recorded BS1 and the last 30 minutes of Partyland as I have the last few evenings.And as on the last few evenings despite the BS1 show being 5 hours long PAIGE didnt appear once but was on the last section of Partyland as usual!So I fell very upset and annoyed....Would I have seen more sections of her on BS2 or Paryyland? But the show was all right if a bit samish;I had seen all of the girls last night on the bath set very recently. BUT the first 2-4-1 girl section was better than usual;Jada was allowed to stroke Megans boob! At last I think we're getting there!There wer several two girl sections;BUT no split screen.HOORAY! I think the only girl from the list that I missed was Caty Cole(if she was on?) So a reasonable show but I have deleted it because of the reasons above.I will be back on tonight and later ;after 10.30ish to see which girls are on and the news about the sets.Please leep us informed as usual;thanks everyone;especially you Skyers! See you later. Just out of interst can anyone let me know how many times PAIGE was on BS2 Freeview and Partyland Freeview last night? If shes on again tonight this could help me decide which show to record tonight;assuming her rota is the same! I probably wouldnt win anyway but its just a thought! Thanks anyway.
02-11-2009 15:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV