Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Monday was a bit of a funny night , as posed above bs were short of girls,
Kartel was excellent as always she such fun to watch when naked as she's got great energy always finding new sexy positions,
Maxie was better than Sunday she looked ready good naked and was nice to see her using the oil to cover her beautiful curves, quite enjoyed her show to be honest,
Agree with the above the other girls in the regional studios who had a real chance to stop up last night didn't take it,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-03-2024 12:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(26-03-2024 12:02 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday was a bit of a funny night , as posed above bs were short of girls,
Kartel was excellent as always she such fun to watch when naked as she's got great energy always finding new sexy positions,
Maxie was better than Sunday she looked ready good naked and was nice to see her using the oil to cover her beautiful curves, quite enjoyed her show to be honest,
Agree with the above the other girls in the regional studios who had a real chance to stop up last night didn't take it,

Yes very true. Obviously Kartel Kay was on as a main girl instead of Brooksie Brooks and was excellent as expected. Maxie was very good as you say but ALL three girls aren't favourites of mine! The other girls as mentioned were all in bedsets and fairly tame and covered up a lot!.......although some (including Leila Lani!) did go topless and/or braless but not for very long! Tilly Taylor was on 673 for far too long: 57 minutes! in one section AND mostly in top half mode!......BUT the highlight for me (on FV!) was seeing new girl Ophelia Belle on FV! She is a really lovely girl with lovely curves, nice tits and (as far as I could tell ) no ink! She got her lovely tits out VERY briefly! ....She is now a new favourite of mine and I'm hoping to see a lot more of her in future: in both senses!........I also saw Zara Nevada! in a very good VIP show when she was in the shower for a very long time using several "cocks" (dildos).Excellent and I went to sleep a very happy old man!.........!!
Tonight!?:Alice Goodwin!? until 5.30am and Sophie Hart!? until 5.00am with Joa Nova until 5.00am as well. Plus a few of my favourites should!? be on the web: Arura Sky!, Zara Nevada!, Vicki Peach! and Roxy Winters!.....Enjoy!?.......
26-03-2024 14:17
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

110% with you Derek winsaw and trains a very odd Monday night into Tuesday morning
Felt like copy and paste with the pointless tilly no idea what direction she wants to go in
Ferrari made two brief appearances similar to the night before a splash of oil/water on her a ass and on off topless the end
Leini was better viewing than tilly least a bit of colour other than that nothing much more
Fay made a short appearance getting similar to demi rose maybe one day will get them mixed up
As maxie was naked and bit oily didn't seem too maximise the opportunity could have a done a bit more
Standard showing by kartel a positive impact

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
26-03-2024 17:57
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I saw some of the earlier shows last night. Sophie started off better than she has lately. Stripping off whilst standing on the table, but soon got back to the lazy mode. Nice to see Bella Mendez back again. But she or the cameraman spent far too long focusing on her rear. You can get too much of a good thing. Vicki Peach was also on, but she hasn't dropped her XP routine yet. Have only seen her topless so far. Arura was around for a bit and did some good gymnastic moves, but wish she would leave those black pants behind in the dressing room and wear something a bit different.

PS Seems it was snooks who got Sophie naked. Good for you snooks.
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2024 13:34 by derekdas.)
27-03-2024 13:21
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(27-03-2024 13:21 )derekdas Wrote:  I saw some of the earlier shows last night. Sophie started off better than she has lately. Stripping off whilst standing on the table, but soon got back to the lazy mode. Nice to see Bella Mendez back again. But she or the cameraman spent far too long focusing on her rear. You can get too much of a good thing. Vicki Peach was also on, but she hasn't dropped her XP routine yet. Have only seen her topless so far. Arura was around for a bit and did some good gymnastic moves, but wish she would leave those black pants behind in the dressing room and wear something a bit different.

PS Seems it was snooks who got Sophie naked. Good for you snooks.

Yes quite a reasonable show and Vicki did go braless in two of her sections. A lovely girl who is really filthy: especially in her VIP shows!!!!! The other girls were okish BUT I thought that it was a very average night with the only highlight Sophie Hart getting naked in different (for her) positions........
27-03-2024 16:38
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

True trains and Derek a pretty limited nights viewing with no Alice shock horror not
Arura as main girl eventually joined by Vicki and personally found Vicki more enjoyable there was a stint with Arura in the alley had potential to be good yet was not bad
I do agree with you Derek would be nice to see more options for Arura doesn't seem to have a plan b hopefully come soon or feel like she'll join the one choice per night club frustrating
Sophie started off good then back to being limited
Wasn't too fussed seeing valentina and Bella Mendez just fast forwarded them

27-03-2024 18:50
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Apart from the return of Beth last night, I thought it was pretty much similar to Tuesday's average evening. Nothing special.
28-03-2024 12:58
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(28-03-2024 12:58 )derekdas Wrote:  Apart from the return of Beth last night, I thought it was pretty much similar to Tuesday's average evening. Nothing special.

Hi there. Yes I agree with you and at least with the (ever reliable!) Beth and Sophie who was pretty reasonable it was a fairly good night on FV! We also saw Kartel on both channels oily and "naked ", Joa Nova, Emma Nord for just the first three minutes at midnight, Goddess Medusa for 1 hour!!!!!!! My least favourite girl!......and Roxyie! a favourite of mine! for 39 minutes! Really shaking her amazing curves and playing with her lovely big tits!.... .... So (for me!) a very reasonable show mainly because of Beth!, Sophie! and Roxyie! And very much better than it could have been!!!......
Tonight!? Caty Cole! until 5.30am, Beth Bennett! until 5.00am with Ella Jolie! until 4.00am Harriet Murphy! until 6.00am!!!!!........it would be great to actually see her on FV!.......Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Michelle Moist!, Jennifer Wilde!, Mia Middleton!, Karolina Francesca!, Georgia Spice!, Alexa Brooke! (yes please!!), Layla Rose!, Ferrari Red! and Sophie Hart!..........Enjoy!?..........
28-03-2024 14:47
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Too true thank f Beth is back and showing 90% of the current night girls how to do a night show FOUR CHANGES all delightful
Sophie hit miss again
Kartel pretty decent
Would have liked to see more of emma

28-03-2024 19:05
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^ The web looks like it has it over the TV tonight sadly! Assuming accurate schedule (no shows etc)
28-03-2024 19:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV