babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Just been catching up as had a busy few days as I don't get any time off for Easter,
Monday night I really enjoyed,
Beth very good as always liked her multi colour outfit nice to see something different,
India great to see her back , lots of playing with her lovely big boobs , great energy really showed off her body very well in lots of different positions,
Kartel usual very good show lots of energy and movement did lots of different sexy positions,
Ruby looked stunning, lots of playing with her perfect big boobs , good to see her spreading her legs very sexy ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-04-2024 11:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

I really enjoyed last nights shows..

Vicki at her entertaining best, Beth, looking good babe & Kartel up to her usual standard of quality performance.

But it was good to see forum lovely Ruby Mae on the show Smile

And if you'd told me that India Asia was going to be back on the show, on April 1st, then I'd tell them that I wasn't going to fall for it. But she was and she's didn't look a day older than her last performance over 3 years ago.

Great stuff, we want more Smile

02-04-2024 12:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there winsaw and Charlemagne.
I agree with both of you: I really enjoyed last night's FV shows as well!
Brooksie Brooks wasn't on which didn't worry me! Nor was Sophie Hart but she has been on a lot recently! So Kartel Kay joined the ever reliable Beth as a main girl. They were both excellent as always and were both on both channels for a lot of the night! Unusually both channels had just 4 girls on each in (mostly) longish sections! which I've always preferred.
673 also had Skye Taylor on for just 26 minutes and Ruby Mae! for just the first 32 minutes at midnight: obviously at the end of her Sky pre-FV section. Excellent as usual BUT a shame that we didn't see her at all again!
674 also had Vicki Peach! for a total of 2 hours 1 minute in two sections and was braless most of the time and really shaking everything and showing off her lovely 36"E tits, arse and shapely legs! Excellent as usual and she was brilliant on BSX! Ashlyn Shaw! for 52 minutes and getting naked! And one of my new favourites Ophelia Belle for 30 minutes. Unfortunately she was mainly in top half mode! So all favourites of mine on 674! But no Kartel. So 673 was the Kartel show: on for a total of 2 hours 8 minutes and 674 was the Vicki Peach show! An excellent night on FV which I really did enjoy! Well done girls and THANKS BS!!.
Tonight!? : Bella Baby! until 5.00am and Valentina until 5.30am with Brooke Knight!!!!? from 10.00 until 6.00am!, Bunny Saint until 5.00am and Brooksie Brooks from 10.00 until 2.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Nicole Snow!, Beth Bennett!, Mia Middleton!, Roxy Winters! and Arura Sky!.........Enjoy!?......
02-04-2024 13:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night was quite a bit better than it could have been!? It was a night of two shows!
Bella Baby! was a no-show and we didn't also see: Brooke Knight!, Bunny Saint or Brooksie Brooks.......and several others who should have been on the webshow..
So Roxyie! and Roxy Winters! were main girls!
Roxyie! was on 674 for 58 minutes but for 2 hours and 24 minutes on 673! in two sections. She was braless most of the time and really showing off shaking and playing with her amazing big tits: still haven't found out the size of them! I thought that she was better on 673. Roxy Winters! wasn't on 673 at all but was on 674 for a total 1 hour 22 minutes in two sections going "naked " in her first section just in her stockings! Very good as usual but I thought that she was more restricted/restrained (BS!?) than when she's on in a bedset usually! But she was excellent on BSX! Apart from both Roxyie! and Roxy! 674 just had Valentina on for 2 hours 13 minutes in two sections! FAR too long of her!.... and a blank screen for about 9 minutes! So not a GREAT show!.and not one for me to keep!.....
BUT 673 also had: Ferrari Red! on for 44 minutes! (longer than usual!) . She was braless from the start and with very shiny oiled up 34"E tits! Excellent and really played with them AND close-ups of them! Possibly her best FV section ever!?....Ophelia Belle! another of my new favourites was on for 44 minutes! (also longer than usual!) and showed off her lovely curves in full shots but mainly in top half mode! She went topless at the very end! But we did see great shots of her lovely shapely arse thighs and legs! Nice BUT not great! She did a great VIP section in a crotchless suit showing off her lovely pussy!....The only downside was that Leila Lani was on twice for 1 hour! Far too long and only topless VERY briefly.......and not a favourite of mine!!!!
So a different night and very reasonable with (for me!) 673 the best FV channel and one to keep! It was great that Roxyie! and Roxy! were given the chance to up their game as main girls but I felt that Roxyie! made the best effort!!......and there was FAR too much of Valentina........, .
Tonight!?:Bella! until 5.30am!?, Megan Maine! from 10.00 till 6.00am!......and Preeti Young! and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Sophie Hart!, Cherry!, Jaye Rose!, Roxyie! and Ophelia Belle!..........Enjoy!?..........
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2024 10:15 by trains55.)
03-04-2024 10:12
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday night was pretty good I thought,
Roxy Winters excellent as a main girl, she was full of energy, she's really flexible and did some very sexy gymnastics, so many different sexy positions,
Roxyie good as a main girl,, liked her sexy schoolgirl outfit, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,
Ferrari looked good showed off her lovely curves very well, lots of playing with her big boobs,
Ophelia decent debut would like to see more of her,
Leila was a down side she had a step back did a Dom show hardly had her boobs out

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-04-2024 11:27
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Didn't see the shows last night. From what I've read, seems i didn't miss much.
03-04-2024 12:13
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-04-2024 11:27 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night was pretty good I thought,
Roxy Winters excellent as a main girl, she was full of energy, she's really flexible and did some very sexy gymnastics, so many different sexy positions,
Roxyie good as a main girl,, liked her sexy schoolgirl outfit, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,
Ferrari looked good showed off her lovely curves very well, lots of playing with her big boobs,
Ophelia decent debut would like to see more of her,
Leila was a down side she had a step back did a Dom show hardly had her boobs out

Ophelia! has been on before and was better last time! One of my new favourites! As I said in my review it was great that Roxyie! and Roxy Winters! were given a chance as main girls. Roxyie! was excellent but I thought that Roxy! was being more restricted/ restrained ((by BS!?) than on a bedset where she usually is!?........But apart from Leila and FAR TOO MUCH of Valentina I really enjoyed both FV shows!......
03-04-2024 13:06
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Ferrari I find like Mia Yasmin very busty yet extremely limited in what she does
Pity with regards to Leila thought she had been making a bit of progress in recent times hopeful it's just a one off
Enjoyed seeing both Roxy and roxysie showing some good potential and variety
Valentina first stint was decent the next was her usual just has no consistency in her efforts reckon she's just good at best for a hour tops whenever on tv

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
03-04-2024 21:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out.
Although not exactly the night that I was expecting I really enjoyed last night's FV shows.
Bella Baby! wasn't on for the second night running nor was Preeti Young! (Both were scheduled as main girls ). And although Ophelia Belle! and Cherry Leigh! were both on TV pre-FV and a few other girls were on the webshow it seems that a lot of girls weren't on at all including some of my favourites including Megan Maine!, Roxyie! and Jaye Rose!
But (for the first time ever!?) both FV channels had ONLY 3 girls on each show and in mostly longish sections (which as you should know by now!) I've always preferred.
So 673 had Beth! on twice for a total of 2 hours 26 minutes: her first section (as a "schoolgirl "!) was for 1 hour 26 minutes!) and was excellent as always and went fully naked. Very good as expected. Emma Nord was on for 1 hour 12 minutes! and stripped off gradually ending up just in her pants. Not a favourite of mine but she is always reliable and does good shows and has a lovely body with nice tits! Very good. And the other girl was Leila. On for 59 minutes in pale pink but was only topless very briefly!
So a reasonable show mainly because of Beth!.......
674 had Beth! again in one section for a total of 1 hour 12 minutes with a brief break while she took her pants off and put on black PVC open toed leggings before going fully naked including her trademark standing nude and "nude positions! Excellent as ever! Layla Rose! was on in two sections for a total of 2 hours 27 minutes and gave us her usual show in her usual positions and giving us her now regular close-ups of her huge 34"K tits! Good. And Alicia Sweets was on (for the second time recently) for 51 minutes. She used various positions showing off her legs and curves BUT stayed covered up! Not great.
So two very unexpected but enjoyable shows: I really liked the very much longer than usual sections and would be happy if they became "normal "! It means that fewer girls would be on but hopefully they would have longer to give us good shows!?......
Tonight!?: (so far!): CatyCole!! until 5.30am and Sophie Hart until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Jennifer Wilde!, Georgia Spice!, Ophelia Belle!, Harriet Murphy!, Cherry Leigh!, Ferrari Red! and Alexa Brooke! (Ever hopeful: she has been on TV in the past!)..Enjoy!?..............
04-04-2024 10:16
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Tuned in and watched Beth in her school girl outfit. She was excellent as usual. But sadly on the other channel it was Layla, so didn't stay long. None of the other babes, mostly on bed sets, were appealing to me. Especially when they don't even get their tits out or just the last minutes of their show. No, the shows are becoming dire again. BS beware.
04-04-2024 13:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV