babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
If Beth hadn't appeared instead of Bella baby and Preeti it would have been a massacre plain and simple the amount of changes Beth brings is fantastic near enough satisfies everyone surely
Layla as a main girl once again flops like Ferrari may have the biggest tits on nights yet barely does a lot and the rest is glued to her
Could have done more of Emma who at least put in some effort and back up beth

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
04-04-2024 21:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-04-2024 21:27 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  If Beth hadn't appeared instead of Bella baby and Preeti it would have been a massacre plain and simple the amount of changes Beth brings is fantastic near enough satisfies everyone surely
Layla as a main girl once again flops like Ferrari may have the biggest tits on nights yet barely does a lot and the rest is glued to her
Could have done more of Emma who at least put in some effort and back up beth

That's fine but what did you think about the much longer sections? I preferred it but it depends on how the girls do!
04-04-2024 21:53
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

They can be vary depending on who is on and if they can justify it

Aside from that only really girl I enjoyed last night was any
Sophie was hit miss
Kartel was good got into her rhythm then off
Alicia was so pg it's like she didn't know it's a 18 rated show

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
05-04-2024 07:37
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes Amy! certainly gave us her usual sexy and fast moving show and got naked as she does so well! She knocked spots off the others!.......
05-04-2024 08:28
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Briefly looked in last night,soon switched off not one of BS good nights
05-04-2024 10:59
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, I'm afraid last night hadn't changed one bit from the recent poor offerings. Sophie was in her lazy mood. Alicia, what a joke. Laughable when the cameraman tried to make out she was showing more by raising the camera. No, BS is not watchable atm. It seems if all the good talent is staying away in protest for some reason.
05-04-2024 12:29
Babefan2021 Offline
Junior Poster

Again a very dismal night a BS studios. I'm fearing that this channel is in steep decline
05-04-2024 14:01
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Just catching up
Thursday night about hit and miss
Kartel excellent as always, nice to see her dressed as a French maid something different, good energy and lots of movement, showed off her peachy bum very well,
Alicia Sweet was back in the studio for first time in 4 years she didn't do much but hope it was just getting her used to things, she used to be a favourite of mine hopefully she's back regularly and shows some of her old forum,
Joa looked good oiling up her perfect peachy bum,
Amy excellent as always did a very good naked show on TV really showed off her lovely curves perfectly I wish she was on more,
Didn't watch Friday, did enjoy Saturday night though,
Atlanta perfection as always, fun exciting, sexy a joy to watch, used the set well to show off her fit body, loved all the peachy bum action, excellent standing nude she knows how to play to the camera to make things more sexy ,
Beth usual very good naked show on TV never has a bad night,
Arura very sexy high energy show lots of working her perfect peachy bum to camera, love seeing her spreading her legs wide when and pulling her thong tight she's a naughty girl

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-04-2024 12:07
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Atlanta + Arura + Megan = suits me Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-04-2024 14:08
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-04-2024 12:07 )winsaw Wrote:  Just catching up
Thursday night about hit and miss
Kartel excellent as always, nice to see her dressed as a French maid something different, good energy and lots of movement, showed off her peachy bum very well,
Alicia Sweet was back in the studio for first time in 4 years she didn't do much but hope it was just getting her used to things, she used to be a favourite of mine hopefully she's back regularly and shows some of her old forum,
Joa looked good oiling up her perfect peachy bum,
Amy excellent as always did a very good naked show on TV really showed off her lovely curves perfectly I wish she was on more,
Didn't watch Friday, did enjoy Saturday night though,
Atlanta perfection as always, fun exciting, sexy a joy to watch, used the set well to show off her fit body, loved all the peachy bum action, excellent standing nude she knows how to play to the camera to make things more sexy ,
Beth usual very good naked show on TV never has a bad night,
Arura very sexy high energy show lots of working her perfect peachy bum to camera, love seeing her spreading her legs wide when and pulling her thong tight she's a naughty girl

Hi there. Yes I enjoyed last night's FV shows: very good but with Beth and Atlanta if they weren't something would be VERY wrong! 673 had all favourites of mine on which was nice! Including a new favourite of mine who I've only seen on the webshow: Amiya Dream. Very nice with a lovely curvy body and nice tits! Presumably it was her first show on TV!?.....
Tonight!?: Nicole Snow! until 5.30am with Brooksie Brooks until 5.00am ( not a favourite of mine!) with Megan Maine! available until 6.00am!.......Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Jennifer Wilde!, Layla Rose!, Cherry Leigh! (Sorry!), Roxy Winters!, Roxyie!, Sophie Hart!, Georgia Spice! and Arura Sky! I'm hoping for a better night than some this week before I go away tomorrow until Friday. Just hoping that I don't miss any really good shows!?.!!.......
07-04-2024 17:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV