babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
To be honest you didn't miss too much on Friday night into Saturday morning winsaw
Amy backed up her Thursday night into Friday morning well enough
Bella Mendez again very limited hardly done much since her return
Beth had a shower on the web before midnight then a seductive stint on tv

Last night Beth and Atlanta showed why they are the best two by a mile atm on nights
Including a nice oily stint by Atlanta rare as it is was enjoyable and ideal after being out with friends for drinks and rugby
Arura had a couple stints yet basically the same
Sophie I noticed was pre freeview and was reasonable
Megan had the Amber role didn't do a lot similar to Layla then again hardly surprised

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-04-2024 18:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night was pretty good I thought
Nicole very good show she knows how to put on a sexy show, great to see her naked on TV showing off her beautiful curves in lots of different sexy positions, great to see her enjoying herself so much lots of naughty smiles,
Roxyie usual good show nice to see her in a outfit not just underwear like normal, lots of playing with her big boobs, getting a bit more confident showing off her peachy bum,
Georgia very good as, lots of shots of her perfect peachy bum nice small thong on as well, great to see her spreading her legs wide hi camera so sexy she's so much more confident these days showing off her lovely body in some very sexy positions

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-04-2024 11:42
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Nicole + Brooksie + Roxyie = 2 good nights out of 2 Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-04-2024 14:14
winsaw Offline

I enjoyed Monday night,
Beth and Kartel as main girls both putting on there usual good shows was a great watch
Ophelia very good got her lovely boobs out of the first time on TV showed off her perfect peachy bum as well

09-04-2024 11:35
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw the last couple of nights have pretty good viewing
Enjoyed Nicole variety feast Sunday night into Monday morning
Brooksie I find can take a bit of time to get going was the case Sunday night into Monday morning and similar last night
Another fun enjoyable night watching our queen kiwi beth
Kartel was good viewing

09-04-2024 18:23
winsaw Offline

Tuesday night again I enjoyed, lots of nakedness on offer which was good,
Beth excellent as always lots of moving into different sexy positions when naked I love how she moves her hands over her beautiful curves,
Roxy Winters excellent again usual high energy show lots of movement and different positions, she looked stunning naked really shows off her fit little body so well,
Arura very good also got naked and got into some very sexy positions good to see her trying something different
Been a very good week so far

10-04-2024 11:36
winsaw Offline

I enjoyed Wednesday night
Michelle was her usual excellent self, great energy lots of different positions and movement, good use of the set to show off her perfect peachy bum, like seeing her spreading her legs wide with the camera nice and close,
I enjoyed seeing 3 of the girls bs don't give much TV time to all doing well and showing why they should be on TV more, Kat, Emma and Leylah all did good shows lots of playing with there's big boobs all had good energy,. And looked to be enjoying themselves

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2024 11:24 by winsaw.)
11-04-2024 11:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Happy 5001 post from me and a pretty decent wednesday night to celebrate
Good to see Michelle back as a main girl put Preeti in the shade who didn't offer too much regardless of she did go naked
Definitely with you winsaw enjoying the potential that Emma kat and leyiah are showing others who I saw were minimal Maxie and Bella baby
Let's see what Thursday night brings

11-04-2024 21:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hello all.
Back after a week away and I thought that last night's FV shows were ok BUT still missing Caty Cole's! sexy input: has she actually left BS quietly!? Just wondering.
So because of Caty! not on Beth! joined Preeti! as a main girl and (of course!) was excellent and was naked a lot of her time! Preeti! was her normal self and also went naked but in one of her sections she was in top half mode!.....We also saw Georgie Darby! twice going braless and really showing off her lovely curves especially her amazing 32"D tits and shapely arse! Shook everything and rubbed and spanked her arse! Very good as expected! We also saw: Arura Sky!, Jada (not a favourite of mine and quite static and boring!), Ashlyn! was on going naked in a very short but good section and Cherry Leigh was on for 29 minutes covered up but showing off her lovely huge cleavage! Roxy Winters! also gave us her usual sexy show going naked in her usual positions BUT my highlight was seeing Leyla Linda! for 31 minutes and braless for most of her section and wearing very brief pants showing off as much of her bum cheeks as she was allowed to! Another excellent night from my NEWEST favourite!........
So for me a fairly good night because of Leyla! and Georgie! I also watched Georgie in her VIP show when she showed us her lovely pussy!!!!!....the first time I've actually seen it! Very nice: just like to see her fully naked:BUT she still made me cum everywhere! Before cumming again when watching Ruby Mae! on BSX! She was excellent yet again showing us absolutely everything!.......Well done girls and thanks BS!!!.....
Just to finish I have a query!:
As I didn't record any shows while I was away I've got a feeling that I might have missed something special: like Cherry Leigh! actually getting her lovely huge tits out on TV for longer than recently! and for the first time since she was first on nights!? I'm REALLY hoping that I didn't miss it IF it did happen but please let me know anyway......
Thanks as usual!.....
Tonight!?: Atlanta Moreno! until 5.00am and Beth Bennett! presumably until 5.30am unless another girl is on instead of her!? Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Harriet Murphy!, Mia Middleton!, Ophelia Belle!, Angell Delight!, Arura Sky!,Ashlyn Shaw., Amber Paige! and Roxxy Clark! who is scheduled to be doing a VIP!.....I can't wait to cum again!.......its a big tits thing!...........and hopefully a nice pussy!?.....
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2024 14:34 by trains55.)
13-04-2024 14:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Welcome back trains buddy it's been a up and down week
To be honest with cherry she barely had her boobs out still pure pathetic on TV despite daring choices
Jada should just quit right now she's ruining all her potential she had years ago
Georgie would have been a better option as a main girl to join Beth who was in for Caty
Pity that we didn't see Caty her either night night she was marked down
Ashlynn Roxy winters and leyiah cameos were good value
Definitely made up for Thursday night into Friday morning which I found pretty laboured

13-04-2024 16:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV