babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Found the last couple of nights pretty mish mash when plan a was failure near enough plan b ended up being reasonable at best
A mixture of girls appeared Atlanta Vicki arura kartel Roxy winters roxyee Georgia ashlynn amber
With these ones who shouldn't have bothered Tilly and cherry
Alice and Nicole were mentioned on the plan
for last night yet neither appeared
Could have done watching Beth and Jess west Saturday night

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-04-2024 21:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Monday night into Tuesday morning done and dusted and personally I rather enjoyed it
Beth and roxysie provided a variety feast glad someone other than Beth brought a few changes just makes the night more enjoyable than repeat repeat
Leila had her moments of improvement then offered up very little pity thought we were making progress
Nice stint by ruby Mae likewise vicki

16-04-2024 21:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-04-2024 21:32 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Monday night into Tuesday morning done and dusted and personally I rather enjoyed it
Beth and roxysie provided a variety feast glad someone other than Beth brought a few changes just makes the night more enjoyable than repeat repeat
Leila had her moments of improvement then offered up very little pity thought we were making progress
Nice stint by ruby Mae likewise vicki

Yes I also enjoyed the FV shows last night. Vicki! and Ruby! were excellent as expected as was Beth of course! As you say Leila Lani was a bit hit and miss and Leylah Linda! had a tamish night not getting her lovely tits out at all just showing her nice cleavage! Amanda was naked as usual and India Asia and Anna Lei were ok but not favourites of mine. I thought it was great for Roxyie! being given a chance to be a main girl with Beth! It was good to see her on FV for longer than usual BUT I didn't think she was as good as she could have been!?........
16-04-2024 22:11
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Been very busy at work so just catching up, my thoughts on Monday and Tuesday night,
I liked both nights Monday I preferred as we got to see a lot of girls who don't get on TV much but really should as they alre very good,
Monday
Anna Lei excellent so good to have her back on TV, she's so full of energy lots of movement and different sexy positions, lots of playing with her lovely little boobs, liked the small thong when showing off her perfect peachy bum, like his she interested with the camera,
India very good again liked her sexy outfit very sexy on all fours working her gorgeous peachy bum, lots of playing with her huge boobs, great to see her standing up really showed off her body well,
Leila credit were it's due she's progressing well, she's now got the confidence to have her lovely boobs on show the whole time, looks a lot more happy on TV, she showed off her fit body very well,
Roxyie lots of playing with her lovely big boobs not a lot of movement when I was watching though,
Ruby excellent as always tiny thong on that hardly covered her when she was spreading her legs, very sexy bending over looked over her shoulder as worked her perfect peachy bum to camera she gets his to be sexy ,
Tuesday
Kartel excellent as always, usual high energy show, lots of different sexy positions, oiled up her lovely boobs, very sexy bending over working her perfect peachy bum she has a very small thong on,
Leylah was in a very sexy maid outfit had her lovely big boobs out and was playing with them lots ,
Vicky very good, love her hairy bush showing out the top of her thong when she's spreading her legs wide, lots of movement and different sexy positions, lots of boob play very good show
Been a good two nights I think

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-04-2024 11:03
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-04-2024 11:03 )winsaw Wrote:  Been very busy at work so just catching up, my thoughts on Monday and Tuesday night,
I liked both nights Monday I preferred as we got to see a lot of girls who don't get on TV much but really should as they alre very good,
Monday
Anna Lei excellent so good to have her back on TV, she's so full of energy lots of movement and different sexy positions, lots of playing with her lovely little boobs, liked the small thong when showing off her perfect peachy bum, like his she interested with the camera,
India very good again liked her sexy outfit very sexy on all fours working her gorgeous peachy bum, lots of playing with her huge boobs, great to see her standing up really showed off her body well,
Leila credit were it's due she's progressing well, she's now got the confidence to have her lovely boobs on show the whole time, looks a lot more happy on TV, she showed off her fit body very well,
Roxyie lots of playing with her lovely big boobs not a lot of movement when I was watching though,
Ruby excellent as always tiny thong on that hardly covered her when she was spreading her legs, very sexy bending over looked over her shoulder as worked her perfect peachy bum to camera she gets his to be sexy ,
Tuesday
Kartel excellent as always, usual high energy show, lots of different sexy positions, oiled up her lovely boobs, very sexy bending over working her perfect peachy bum she has a very small thong on,
Leylah was in a very sexy maid outfit had her lovely big boobs out and was playing with them lots ,
Vicky very good, love her hairy bush showing out the top of her thong when she's spreading her legs wide, lots of movement and different sexy positions, lots of boob play very good show
Been a good two nights I think
Yes I also enjoyed the FV shows last night and on Monday. Ruby Mae! is always excellent and Vicki! also: I really love her hairy pussy as well! Unless you mean Ruby Summers who has returned to BS after a long time! (but wasn't on FV) Leylah Linda! is my latest favourite and is really giving us excellent shows! I don't usually like ink on girls but as hers is on her back I'm happy with that as she really shows off her lovely big tits and shapely arse and shakes everything and plays with her tits a lot!!
So two pretty good nights BUT I was slightly disappointed with Monday night : although it was great that Roxyie! was given the chance to be a main girl with Beth! I felt that she unfortunately didn't give us anything new. But of course she had her amazing big tits out most of the time and really shook and played with them as usual! Still haven't found out the size of them!.!!!!....
Looking forward to tonight!?.......Roxxy Clark! is on until 5.30am with Preeti Young! , Bunny Saint and Joa Nova until 5.00am and Megan Maine! until 6.00am. Plus a few of my favourites should!? be on the web: Layla Rose!, Ophelia Belle! and Beth!....!.!........Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2024 12:29 by trains55.)
17-04-2024 12:25
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

Great show as always from the lovely kartel.. she’s incredibly sexy, and knows how to work the set. Different positions constantly and doing fun quirky things. Love it when she shakes her gorgeous ass and does her dances. Loved the sexy dress she had on, then loved the white lingerie she had on later Surprised I also love when she plays with her lovely natural tits. She just knows how to put on a show, never has a bad night, just consistently great! Couldn’t really ask for more from a babe. Top marks Big GrinBig Grin

I think Layla looked gorgeous last night, I do love her wonderful curvy figure. She’s just too limited for me. Wish she would unleash her Wilde side, but I guess that’s just not her style…I do love her figure so it’s not really hard to look past her lack of creativity for me laugh I guess I need her in smaller doses..

Amber Paige looked great when I did see her briefly, as did aura, and I quite enjoyed both shows. We don’t really see amber much these days so was a nice surprise for me..

Overall a good night for me
17-04-2024 14:10
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Layla could do a LOT BETTER everything she has on is often super glued onto her
Kartel was her usual good self entertaining
Vicky small appearance was needed
Amber gets the rare 45 minutes on tv the rest she's backstage usually joins Megan or at the weekend was with Atlanta still not convinced if she could do a whole night on tv to prove me and any others wrong

17-04-2024 17:49
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought Wednesday night wasn't great , a lot of girls didn't seam to get going maybe it got better later but I had given up on the night by then
Beth I did enjoy excellent as ever when naked on TV such a sexy show,
Zeena good to see her after not being on TV in ages showed off her perfect peachy bum very well,
Others who were on last night who normally do good shows seamed to struggle to get going staying covered up to long just killed the vib of the show for me

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-04-2024 10:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-04-2024 10:45 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought Wednesday night wasn't great , a lot of girls didn't seam to get going maybe it got better later but I had given up on the night by then
Beth I did enjoy excellent as ever when naked on TV such a sexy show,
Zeena good to see her after not being on TV in ages showed off her perfect peachy bum very well,
Others who were on last night who normally do good shows seamed to struggle to get going staying covered up to long just killed the vib of the show for me

Yes I agree with you unfortunately! If it wasn't for Beth! and Amy Lacey! a nice surprise (674 only) and Megan Maine! who was ( allowed to be!?) on for 58 minutes! the rest of the night was pretty drab! Maxie Rhoads (not a favourite of mine!) was on twice and went "naked " . But the real disappointment was that Roxxy Clark (as a main girl) was covered up most of the time and seemed a bit tame and bored!? So not a GREAT night!.....
Tonight!?: Caty Cole! until 5.30am!?(unless she's left BS quietly!?) and Maxie Rhoads (again!) until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Georgia Spice!, Roxy Winters!, Karolina Francesca!, Ophelia Belle!, Michelle Moist!, Roxxy Clark!, Jennifer Wilde!, Ferrari Red!, Alexa Brooke! (Yes please!) and Ella Jolie!.......Enjoy!?.....
18-04-2024 13:06
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(18-04-2024 10:45 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought Wednesday night wasn't great ,
Nor did I bladewave When the ads are the best thing...

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-04-2024 14:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV