Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Naked Question?

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Naked Question?
(22-10-2009 19:12 )Kenilo Wrote:  
(22-10-2009 18:38 )Tintin Wrote:  The only times i ring & watch the shows when the girls are naked is when their in the shower other than that i find them boring because they can't move or do anything. So from Delta's opps i only knew she did it from seeing it on here.

Pay more attention!

lol easier said than done. I find it really boring when they do it. That's why i'm asking you guys what's so attractive about it...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2009 20:44 by SirAssAlot.)
22-10-2009 20:01
Find all posts by this user
doctor_des Offline
Bailey, Dani, Robyn, Sophia

Yeah got to admit that I found Emily on last night a bit boring (and she's my fave!) even though she was naked under the sheet.

Defo prefer panties - but theve got to be skimpy or see through none of those granny knickers rubbish! Smile

Give bald beaver the thumbs up!
22-10-2009 20:27
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

Hey. Not disagreeing with you guy's and doctor_des is spot on with the granny knickers subject. They are as bad as the 2 or 3 pairs on at the one time. whats up with them? is it cold in the studio?
22-10-2009 20:42
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I think it's very sexy to see the area around their vag naked. Like with Emily last night, it was hot seeing the tops of her thighs etc. uncovered, and it looks great when they're bent over as well and you can see their whole ass. It's a nice tease, like when Danica just unhooked one side of her panties the other night.

Introduce a little variety to your life TinTin, can't be opening their legs to the camera everytime...
22-10-2009 21:01
old git Offline
Senior Poster

Got to admit i find it very sexy when they are lying on their front with their bare ass in the air.
22-10-2009 22:28
salimos Offline
Master Poster

I prefer the babes naked or with a g-string, but not with the 2 or 3 knickers option. I hate that.
23-10-2009 04:58
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(22-10-2009 22:28 )old git Wrote:  Got to admit i find it very sexy when they are lying on their front with their bare ass in the air.

AbsolutelyBig Grin

Does it for me every time.The leading exponent being Lolly Badcock who always pulls down her knix upon request.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
23-10-2009 09:54
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I vote for naked. Sorry Tintin!
23-10-2009 10:12
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(23-10-2009 10:12 )elgar1uk Wrote:  I vote for naked. Sorry Tintin!

You say you Vote for naked but why? That's the point of this thread.

When the girls are naked you can't see anything apart from a blanket. It's obvious the girls actually show & tease more when their wearing panties. Yes when the girls or laying on their fronts you get to see a hot naked ass but that's it, They can't open their legs or turn to the camera with out a blanket blocking more that what you'd see if the girls were wearing panties.

That's why i'm asking you guys whats so attractive about the girls being naked on the beds etc.

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2009 10:50 by SirAssAlot.)
23-10-2009 10:48
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(22-10-2009 21:01 )Scotsman Wrote:  I think it's very sexy to see the area around their vag naked. Like with Emily last night, it was hot seeing the tops of her thighs etc. uncovered, and it looks great when they're bent over as well and you can see their whole ass. It's a nice tease, like when Danica just unhooked one side of her panties the other night.

Introduce a little variety to your life TinTin, can't be opening their legs to the camera everytime...

I know what you mean mate & i understand were your coming from & yes your (variety) comment is a good point. I am into a variety of things but this naked on chat stuff is Really boring apart from the nude shower shows.

23-10-2009 10:56
Thread Closed