samcooke Offline
Master Poster

RE: Naked Question?
23-10-2009 11:15
Find all posts by this user
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

I think that the reason why so many of us prefer the nudity is simple - we've been so used to seeing the presenters with one or more knickers on for so long that when they do get naked, it's different. For me personally, there's something supremely erotic about the actual removal of the knickers. I never get tired of seeing them taking them off. I think that its got to do with the fact that, metaphorically speaking, full, uncensored nudity is the Holy Grail of FTA live adult entertainment, and like the questing knights of the Round Table, we seek it - for the most part, without finding it. But then, occasionally, when we do find it, there's a sense of achievement

In short, I feel that full nudity should be part and parcel of night-time adult entertainment, especially after the watershed. We are responsible adults, with the capacity to decided what we want to watch.
27-10-2009 00:20
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(22-10-2009 16:24 )Tintin Wrote:  I was wondering if you guys could tell me what you find so attractive about the girls being nude on chat? Don’t get me wrong I love seeing the girls naked in the shower as it’s fucken hot but getting naked on the beds etc I don’t get because you can’t see anything plus the girls can’t turn or open their legs to camera without a blanket blocking the view, I think you get a better tease & a better view when the girls have their panties on.

Well lets hear what you guys think?

Im with you jost posted the same thing about Tiffany last night as soon as she took her thong off there was some one in the back ground telling her tocover up at one point it was up to her boobs,
30-12-2009 20:27
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

I've changed my mind about going naked after seeing Hazel in the early hours of Friday,she was awesome she has got it all for me,the last half hour she was magnificent,if you plugged her into the national grid she could light up Blackpool,keep it up Hazel you are amazing.
02-01-2010 16:50
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Naked works for me. But there will always be plenty of airtime with non-naked girls, so I don't think Tintin has anything to be concerned about.
02-01-2010 18:00
Baggiebhoy Offline
Senior Poster

I think sometimes things are sexier when left to the imagination...the girls on Elite are getting the best of both worlds. They are naked, but they are also leaving certain things to the imagination, so it can be very sexy.

Boing Boing!
02-01-2010 21:28
kingdude Offline
Apprentice Poster

Tin, this is kind of a weird topic, because it's like saying why do you like big boobs, or a round ass. We just like it. There doesn't have to be a reason.

But I agree with the other posters...panties can be sexy, but when they take the panties off it's even sexier. And fully nude allows for more flashes. Plus the girls seems to enjoy being nude, and we like seeing them have fun. And lastly, it's the best of both worlds if they start with panties on and then take them off. Don't be afraid of a little variety.
02-01-2010 23:21
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(02-01-2010 23:21 )kingdude Wrote:  Tin, this is kind of a weird topic, because it's like saying why do you like big boobs, or a round ass. We just like it. There doesn't have to be a reason.

But I agree with the other posters...panties can be sexy, but when they take the panties off it's even sexier. And fully nude allows for more flashes. Plus the girls seems to enjoy being nude, and we like seeing them have fun. And lastly, it's the best of both worlds if they start with panties on and then take them off. Don't be afraid of a little variety.

Regarding (it's like saying why do you like big boobs, or a round ass.) that was kind of silly because what your on about is a FETISH!! Having panties on or taking them of isn't a fetish so think before you ask silly questions Big Grin.

(And fully nude allows for more flashes.) I'd love to know were you get that idea from because you see a lot more oops / flashing when the girls have their panties on....

(it's the best of both worlds if they start with panties on and then take them off. Don't be afraid of a little variety.) hmm variety? I’ve yet to see a girls shift or a night were the girls don’t take their knickers of because most of the time when the girls start their 1 hour shift etc not even 5 mins into it they go nude.

It’s because of the panty less shows I’ve stopped calling Elite, in fact the last time I called Elite was around the time Carmen got sacked from the night shows plus I even stopped postig in the Elite topic on this forum.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2010 12:57 by SirAssAlot.)
05-01-2010 12:54
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

if they have knickers on there is no chance of a slip. I love seeing the girls naked because you never know what might happen!!
05-01-2010 13:29
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(05-01-2010 13:29 )mikedafc Wrote:  if they have knickers on there is no chance of a slip. I love seeing the girls naked because you never know what might happen!!

(if they have knickers on there is no chance of a slip) lol look through Bluearmy71, Skateguy's & my uploads & then say that lol

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
05-01-2010 14:23
Thread Closed