Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Naked Question?

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Naked Question?
(06-01-2010 16:55 )MARCCE Wrote:  
(06-01-2010 15:24 )Tintin Wrote:  
(06-01-2010 14:14 )MARCCE Wrote:  Fact is, you don't like it because it takes away the interminably dull ass to camera for 10 minutes at a time routines.

WooW did you think of that all by your self? Tongue

As for the 10 minutes at a time routines don't make me laugh cause the girls are more nude on the show than they are wearing panties....

Yes, that's the way it is now, though it has to be said they're not always nude. Alexa doesn't do it at all, Delta doesn't always do it, Gemma doesn't always....the list goes on.

What you want is to have all the girls primed and ready to leap up and thrust their arses at the camera on command. Never mind the fact that you get that on just about every other channel bar the times when Elite and Babestation do go naked. And never mind the fact that half the time they're in that position, they'll be examining their nails, playing with their hair, reading the paper or writing out the following day's shopping list, you seem to want that to the exclusion of anything else. You objected to the girls standing up for the same reason.

All I'll say is that since they started going naked, there's been some of the hottest stuff I've seen on these channels since the days of Babestar.

For certain people to then say, "stop, we want you to go back to doing exactly what all the other channels are doing" kind of mystifies me.

And maybe if you could think of another position all by yourself, you'd get a bit more enjoyment and learn to embrace a bit more variety from the channels.

(Alexa doesn't do it at all, Delta doesn't always do it, Gemma) Agreed Alexa doesn't but Delta’s been doing it a lot Plus Gemma's done it a few time.

If you read through this thread you'll see i'm not the only 1 that's fed up / bored with the naked ness so stop trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill Wink

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2010 23:04 by SirAssAlot.)
06-01-2010 17:34
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Look, if the girls started wearing giant, silky knickers that spread half way down their thighs and high on the belly everyone would be complaining, but that's exactly what we get when they drape these bloody blankets between their legs.

Fact: there's more chance of slips, cameltoes, stubble, etc when they're wearing little knickers than there is when they have their pussies wrapped in a fucking duvet.
07-01-2010 20:00
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(07-01-2010 20:00 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Look, if the girls started wearing giant, silky knickers that spread half way down their thighs and high on the belly everyone would be complaining, but that's exactly what we get when they drape these bloody blankets between their legs.

Fact: there's more chance of slips, cameltoes, stubble, etc when they're wearing little knickers than there is when they have their pussies wrapped in a fucking duvet.

See, I'm not getting this at all. The sheets are often not used at all and when they are, they are often used in a barely covering anything kind of way.

If it was the kind of "safe nudity" you see on Hotel Voyeur and Babeworld where they pull the knickers down and then just lay face down then I'd agree but Elite, and indeed Babestation, aren't like that at all.

And Tintin, you miss the point. Yes Delta does do it and so does Gemma but it's not every section, every night and everytime they're on. Therefore, there's times when they'll appeal to you and times they'll appeal to me. Just the way it should be. Not this uniform stick ass to the camera you seem to want.

At around 11.00 last night I counted 9 of the girls across all channels doing that very pose and you don't think that's boring?

And don't take this the wrong way but I get a picture of your calls to the channels consisting of nothing more than a series of "ass to cams" all said in a Andy from Little Britain style voice.
07-01-2010 22:02
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(07-01-2010 22:02 )MARCCE Wrote:  And Tintin, you miss the point. Yes Delta does do it and so does Gemma but it's not every section, every night and everytime they're on. Therefore, there's times when they'll appeal to you and times they'll appeal to me. Just the way it should be. Not this uniform stick ass to the camera you seem to want.

At around 11.00 last night I counted 9 of the girls across all channels doing that very pose and you don't think that's boring?

And don't take this the wrong way but I get a picture of your calls to the channels consisting of nothing more than a series of "ass to cams" all said in a Andy from Little Britain style voice.

I did get the point & it looks like you don't read my posts carefully. Yeah I like asses but that’s not what I’m getting at! If you read my posts I did say more than 1s the girls tease A Lot better when they have panties on.

What I do when I call the girls is my business not yours & if you must know my calls isn’t just about assess to the cam I talk about what ever the girl wants to apart from dirty talk as I’m no into that. In future make comments about your own calls that’s if you do call the shows. 1 other thing I’ve noticed in most of your posts your getting at me so it’s 1 of 2 things you want to start trouble or you fancy me so which is it Big Grin

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 11:09 by SirAssAlot.)
07-01-2010 22:36
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Well you two seem to be having your own little affair, so I'll leave you to it, but I'll just add another point of view - one that I hope sums up my dislike of the 'nudity' trend better than my last did.

The girls are not allowed to show genitalia, so the channels are trying to get round this and bring some excitement to proceedings by saying, "Oh, look! Our girls get completeley naked." Once naked, the girls have three options: lying on their fronts (Hotel Voyeur); bent in the doggy position, but side-on to camera (Babestation); or laid in any position they want, just as long as they have blankets covering their bits (Elite). The result being that we actually see less and get 'safer' performances than we do when they keep their knickers on.

So I ask again. What's the point?
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2010 23:56 by StanTheMan.)
07-01-2010 23:52
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Sophia Knight and Caty Cole are both excellent at making the nudity thing work, keeping it animated and varied, and using the sheet as a minimal prop. Tiffany can be pretty hot with it as well IF she's switched on.
As with anything, the technique is only as good/effective as the performer.
08-01-2010 01:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

for me its all about variety, and the shows provide this, the fact is everyone has differing opinions, the cahnnels can't please everyone this thread proves that.

not one girl on any channel goes naked for the full show, maybe a section, but they tend to mix it up, i like the likes of the more daring girls getting naked as you will see something. but again i reckon some girls just shouldn't bother.

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
08-01-2010 01:50
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(07-01-2010 22:36 )Tintin Wrote:  I did get the point & it looks like you don't read my posts carefully. Yeah I like asses but that’s not what I’m getting at! If you read my posts I did say more than 1s the girls tease A Lot better when they have panties on.

What I do when I call the girls is my business not yours & if you must know my calls isn’t just about assess to the cam I talk about what ever the girl wants to apart from dirty talk as I’m no into that. In future make comments about your own calls that’s if you do call the shows. 1 other thing I’ve noticed in most of your posts your getting at me so it’s 1 of 2 things you want to start trouble or you fancy me so which is it Big Grin

I can assure you it's neither one of those things.

What is actually the case is that your ideas of what these channels should be like is about as far removed from mine as it could possibly be and you tend to be vocal about your ideas. Just about anything different that Elite has ever done, you've whined about it, hence why I've felt the need to respond. It really is as simple as that. Just as I disagree with your "teasing" point. You seriously think Caty teases more with knickers on then she does with the sheet?

What you talk to the girls about really doesn't register on my richter scale. The comment I made was uttered largely with tongue in cheek though I'm not overly surprised you missed that to be fair.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 22:27 by MARCCE.)
08-01-2010 22:26
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(08-01-2010 22:26 )MARCCE Wrote:  you've whined about it, hence why I've felt the need to respond. It really is as simple as that. Just as I disagree with your "teasing" point. You seriously think Caty teases more with knickers on then she does with the sheet?

The funny thing is you don’t read my posts carefully & then you have the gall to moan about them lol. Fact 1 when I started this thread Caty didn’t work for Elite Fact 2 I never 1s said any names fact 3 the girls tease & move a hell of a lot more when they have panties on & fact 4 when the girls are naked they can’t do or move very much.

Referring to (you've whined about it) don’t make me laugh cause I don’t whine in my posts. I post the truth in what I see so that's not whining that’s being honest. As I said in my previous post most of your posts you’ve got at me so guess who the whinier is.

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2010 16:28 by SirAssAlot.)
08-01-2010 22:59
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Looking through this thread it seems the majority of us are getting a bit bored with the same old,same old,i asked this question about nudity sometime ago,until i saw hazel New years eve,she just blew me away with her energy,she used the smallest bit of sheet she could get away with,so i think it depends on the girl,

But after watching Elite last night which seemed to be heavily censored,we might not see the like again.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
10-01-2010 17:36
Thread Closed