Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 135 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Comments on My awesome collection of recorded calls ©

qurl116 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Comments on My awesome collection of recorded calls ©
That Megan clip (#217) is pretty horrible. Poor Nigel has wasted all that money to get through and then just gets kicked off after a few seconds so they can do one of their fake girl-girl calls.
09-05-2011 03:39
Find all posts by this user
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Just watched that one and I agree, it's awful. I sincerely hope Nigel has not bothered to call back. I'm not sure which girl was pretending to call from home, but her acting wasn't up too much (I gave up when she said she had called in as she was feeling "rebellious" Rolleyes ). At least Megan sounded apologetic when she cut him off, and I recall reading about another girl who was unhappy about this happening too.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
09-05-2011 04:50
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

It is annoying annoyed when you finally get through only to last a minute or less but that's the way it is sometimes unfortunately it isn't very nice to get cut off but if the girl likes you and you're good on the phone with her you can last a long time but yeah I agree and find it suspect when they say they have a girl caller all the time! Cool
09-05-2011 06:19
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

So the girl cuts you off is she doesn't like you?......wow just wow, why anybody calls this channel is beyond me.
09-05-2011 08:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(09-05-2011 08:24 )gazfc Wrote:  So the girl cuts you off is she doesn't like you?......wow just wow, why anybody calls this channel is beyond me.

I know exactly. It is well harsh on you if you get through and then a few seconds later you get cut off just because a girl caller is on the line. I bet it must really suck if your on the line for ages waiting for to get through to the girl on screen and then when you get through you then get cut off a few seconds in

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
09-05-2011 08:46
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Now you know why Jamie doesn't want Elite recordings on the forum Wink
09-05-2011 08:58
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Brilliant thread thanks a million great,out of interrest i wonder if some of the girls have changed there mind about being recorded

Age is a state of mind.
18-09-2011 17:48
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Generally speaking the girls will only cut a caller off if they are being abusive. Having waited in line I have heard some pretty offensive shit from other callers. If your gonna call at least show some respect.
The girl caller situation however, is another matter. A very poor attitude towards their paying customers.
Just another example of BS doing what they do best; ripping paying customers off.bladewave
19-09-2011 07:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV