gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Log-in issue

iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Strange Login Problem
Does anyone else have this weird issue where after you log in for the first time, and click on 'View Today's Posts', it makes you have to log in for a 2nd time?

Is there a reason for this, and if so, is there anything that I can do to solve this irritating issue?

If it makes any difference, I am on a Macbook.

Thanks in advance Big Grin
31-01-2012 19:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Strange Login Problem
I haven't experienced this (I use a Mac too).

I'm not sure what browser you're using but try clearing your browser cookies, or at least the ones for babeshows.co.uk. If you're not sure how to do this, let me know.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
31-01-2012 20:59
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

I have this pretty much every time I log in (Win 7 & Firefox 9), but once I log in for a second time it logs me in permanently. Very strange.
31-01-2012 21:40
dazzad99 Offline
Senior Poster

having the same thing happen to me Important
31-01-2012 21:44
handsomeSOB Offline
not really handsome...

you should get yourself a ps3, no problems at all for me lol

"Don't quote me on that"

People say, "I was born ready" with me, it's like, I wasn't born ready, but like 10 minutes after, I'm kind of ready-ish...

all views are my own... someone told me to say that and I thought it was a good idea
31-01-2012 23:05
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I seem to remember there being another thread about this, and the solution is to make sure you include the "www." in the address bar. Works for me anyway Smile

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
31-01-2012 23:25
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Log-in issue
(31-01-2012 19:35 )iamthatjack Wrote:  after you log in for the first time, and click on 'View Today's Posts', it makes you have to log in for a 2nd time?

(31-01-2012 23:25 )iloveMegan Wrote:  the solution is to make sure you include the "www." in the address bar.

Its impossible to see a link for "View Today's Posts" without there being a "www." in the URL. If after clicking "View Today's Posts" you're then lead to a URL without a "www." that suggests that the forum link on a certain page is incorrect and needs correcting. iamthatjack - if this is happening, can you provide the URL you open before logging in and the URL you arrive at after logging in, before you then click "View Today's Posts"?

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
01-02-2012 10:13
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I'm using windows & Firefox to browse, and I'm automatically logged in whenever I visit the site. My bookmarked url has the www. in it. All the thread links take there links from the version you logged in with.

ie. If you logged in with an url that has the www. part in it, then all thread & post links also have the www. part. If you logged in via an url without the www. portion. The all the thread & post links don't have it.

However the links on the top of the main page have the www. part in the url regardless of which version you log in with. So that is where the conflict arrises.

Therefore the solution is to change your bookmarked url to include the www part.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 11:17 by aceman65.)
01-02-2012 11:13
Nylonsub Offline
Senior Poster

Problems Logging In
Everytime I try to log in I have to enter my username and password twice.

Can someone help please

I have tried clearing cookies cache etc but its still happening

Favourite Girls Now - Ella Jolie, Vicki Peach, Elise James, Maria Smith and Bella Mendez
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 11:36 by Nylonsub.)
11-03-2012 11:25
Jam Da Man Offline

(11-03-2012 11:25 )Nylonsub Wrote:  Everytime I try to log in I have to enter my username and password twice.

Can someone help please

I've moved your post to this thread, perhaps one of the previous posts here contains the solution to your log-in issue.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

11-03-2012 11:36

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles