babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Requests

stoly Offline
Banned

RE: Requests
(04-11-2009 16:19 )Tintin Wrote:  Bob is there any news when you'll be moving the camera around the babes instead of it being in the 1 place zooming in & out.

Yeah Bob, I'd like to be trained up for that position HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartSmile I have a Degree in Aeronautical Engineering, if that's any help Bob !
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 17:01 by stoly.)
04-11-2009 16:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Requests
I love it just the way it is...

The way I see it, with not so much camera movement that's one of the things that makes ClubParadiso different to most of the other channels - and Bob always said he wanted his Show to be a bit different from the others.

Personally I'm OK with a more static camera showing lots of full length body shots, which I love because by showing all their body in the one image you get to see how well proportioned these girls are (e.g. long legs, tiny waist, big boobies!)
Full length shots also keep that "eye contact" so to speak - it makes this channel more unique.

On other channels the camera sometimes moves around so much it's crazy & extremely irritating - it's like the cameraman's being paid £1 for each camera movement he makes!

However, I know some people don't like the static camera as much so what about a compromise - a LITTLE more camera movement but NOT to the same extent as on the other channels, and making sure there are still plenty of full body shots and keeping the camera still??
Maybe that way Bob can keep all of us happy?
04-11-2009 20:27
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I agree i love the full body shots also. I'm just asking for more camera movement because the cam is always in the same place zooming in & out which is very hot for full body shots but there's no cam going around the hot babes which is what 966 is missing Sad.

For example Bangbabes & Elites camera work is bloody hot because it covers all of the ladies body as the camera isn’t in the 1 place.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 21:02 by SirAssAlot.)
04-11-2009 21:00
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

I have a request for Bob.. when the nite show starts can he send Juliet round my place with a tub of Hagen Daas ice cream and one of those amazing cheeky smiles she has.. Asking too much? Oh pants! never mind i can dream..

smile... even on the crap days!
05-11-2009 21:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV