no
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

lilly? roxy?

mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

lilly? roxy?
choices choices. do i choose lilly who hasn't been on in weeks or roxy? why can't they both be on together and selena be on her own?

speaking of roxy i cant decide if she's had a boob job, they definitely seem bigger.
26-10-2009 23:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: lilly? roxy?
(26-10-2009 23:35 )mdevil316 Wrote:  choices choices. do i choose lilly who hasn't been on in weeks or roxy? why can't they both be on together and selena be on her own?

speaking of roxy i cant decide if she's had a boob job, they definitely seem bigger.

Lol should have a not sure answer on your Poll mate.
27-10-2009 00:02
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

Oh come on thats an easy question Roxy! by an absolute mile.. and as for the boob job question look closely not one mark or scar.. those boobs are perfect and natural.

smile... even on the crap days!
27-10-2009 00:03
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

(27-10-2009 00:03 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  Oh come on thats an easy question Roxy! by an absolute mile.. and as for the boob job question look closely not one mark or scar.. those boobs are perfect and natural.
agree with you on the boob job mate, looking at her pics on the HV site they do look a bit bigger but not a lot and they will be old pics.

don't agree with it being an easy choice, roxy and lilly are my joint faves. ive gone for lilly though cos she hasnt been on in ages
27-10-2009 00:07
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

well i think HV musta read this cos lilly and roxi are both on together. i suddenly think i have to erm... 'go' now guys lol

p.s roxi needs her hair cut, it's too long
27-10-2009 00:36
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Natural I say Smile Either way, they, & she, are gorgeous

Hell of a line up tonight! Roxy, Bella, Carmella, Lilly & I've always had a little bit of a soft spot for Selena too. Very unusual for Roxy to go topless too. I don't mean 'tits out', I mean literally topless. And she seems in a lot more of a playful mood than she sometimes is too (I love Roxy, but she can blow hot & cold sometimes). I'm recording, but god knows when I'll get any vids posted :
27-10-2009 00:44
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

i do agree about roxy, i love her but some nights she's more a flasher than a complete topless girl. does anyone know if and where i can get vids or pics of roxi or lilly other than on HV?
27-10-2009 00:49
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Not sure what you mean about Roxy's hair, she looks damn fine to me! Smile Heart And I'm definitely going with 'no she hasn't had a boob job', but I would add, that if she has, EVERY girl that decides to have her boobs done (for better or worse) should go to her surgeon! Cos that's the best & most natural & in proportion job I've ever seen! But its because of that naturalistic perfection that I don't think she has. Similar to Caty Cole, I think she's just grown into her body a bit more. And really, who cares! She's a gorgeous woman either way! Heart
27-10-2009 02:28
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

(27-10-2009 02:28 )DT17 Wrote:  Not sure what you mean about Roxy's hair, she looks damn fine to me! Smile Heart And I'm definitely going with 'no she hasn't had a boob job', but I would add, that if she has, EVERY girl that decides to have her boobs done (for better or worse) should go to her surgeon! Cos that's the best & most natural & in proportion job I've ever seen! But its because of that naturalistic perfection that I don't think she has. Similar to Caty Cole, I think she's just grown into her body a bit more. And really, who cares! She's a gorgeous woman either way! Heart
i meant her hair was too long cos when she sits up it covers her tits!! not that it's not a nice hair cut. and i agree, i'm not sure how old she is but i think she's just grown a bit since the pics on the HV site.
27-10-2009 10:52
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(27-10-2009 10:52 )mdevil316 Wrote:  
(27-10-2009 02:28 )DT17 Wrote:  Not sure what you mean about Roxy's hair, she looks damn fine to me! Smile Heart And I'm definitely going with 'no she hasn't had a boob job', but I would add, that if she has, EVERY girl that decides to have her boobs done (for better or worse) should go to her surgeon! Cos that's the best & most natural & in proportion job I've ever seen! But its because of that naturalistic perfection that I don't think she has. Similar to Caty Cole, I think she's just grown into her body a bit more. And really, who cares! She's a gorgeous woman either way! Heart
i meant her hair was too long cos when she sits up it covers her tits!! not that it's not a nice hair cut. and i agree, i'm not sure how old she is but i think she's just grown a bit since the pics on the HV site.

According to her facebook she was born in 1987 so she is 22.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2009 14:36 by Wazo.)
27-10-2009 14:35