Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Who's On Tonight & General Discussion

EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Who's On Tonight & General Discussion
Hope the mods don't mind me starting another thread, but I thought we could really do with a generic 'live discusion/who's on tonight' type thread. I keep wanting to make comments/observations & never know where to post them, cos unlike the 'bigger' channels, most of the time the beds have at least two ladies on them so its harder to post in a ladies specific thread etc

Anyway, we're all quick to criticise the channels (myself included) & Hotel Voyeur always seems to get a lot of stick. I just want to give some props to the producer/director tonight, & the channel in general. Smile Heart

I've already blathered on about how many great & varied ladies the channel has (and demonstated it with my vids *cheap plug* Big Grin ). I also want to give props to the current set up of the channels. Two channels with one or two ladies (max of three) on each & one lady 'on reception'. Say what you like about the Hotel gimmick, but certainly helps give the channel character & aids continuity too. Yes, the constant plugging can be annoying at times, but most the ladies that they put on reception are good fun/entertaining too. Plus, for me, it gives the added benefit of having texts being read almost instantly. No other channel does that. Smile The fact that you get a personalised response from the receptionist at the time instead of a generic 'your text will appear on screen soon' chargeable reply is unique also. That's awesome! Smile I will say, some of the replies you get can be a bit...meh. Being asked my name (that was the whole text) when I sign all my texts 'DT17' is a bit annoying. Sad Also, hearing the 'you say, we play' tagline & 'tell us what you want to see' all night only to have my request to just ask Carmella if she had her glasses tonight ignored, twice, was a little shitty. Sad Hey, its not perfect, but I love that instant & personalised nature! Smile Smile Its a feature that HV would do well to play upon & try to improve, response 'quality' wise (& I don't mean 'filth', just trying avoid being generic & ignoring what the text actually said/asked)

Another thing I myself have criticised in the past is the camerawork. I've come to realise that I was probably out of order. The only thing 'wrong' with the camerawork on HV is fact there's only one per channel. The sets are now vastly improved, the lighting has never really been an issue, & the cameras aren't static, like TVX for example. They actually move around for better angles, zooming & in out etc. On a budget that I assume is less than the 'big' channels, what more can you ask?! Smile

One last thing that I've wanted to bring up for a while. I like that the graphics don't constantly move & flash & take up all the screen. The info is all there, clear & concise for when you need it, & not too distracting for when you're trying to focus on other things. Great! Smile I just wish that they would incorporate the picture messaging number into the bottom of the screen/main graphics. Bit of a personal thing, but I love when the ladies get up on their knees etc, but not being able to see their faces cos of that number kinda defeats the purpose. Blush

I know I've ranted on a bit, but I really like Hotel Voyeur. I've always thought its under rated, & always like the gimmick too. But now, its easily my favourite channel & just wanted give some props & feedback. I know some of the ladies arr on here regularly (another big positive for the channel, makes the ladies more accessible & aids in them building a fan base) but I reckon the 'bosses' might read too considering how often something gets said on here then the channel seems to 'react'. (Example: Someone wishing Roxy & Lilly would be together tonight & within an hour them being together Smile ) So I hope they get this too. Like I say, its easy to criticise, so its nice to be nice occasionally Smile Heart
27-10-2009 03:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's On Tonight & General Discussion
And oh yeah, tonight we have Bella, Carmella, Lilly, Roxy & Selena Smile
27-10-2009 03:10
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

Good post and well said. i tend to agree with a lot you say.... you may have seen my earlier thread 'how many times' written in frustration at the constant get dialing in repetitive dialogue of one presenter. however having said that HV is fast becoming a favorite of mine to. i am usualy only back in the UK every 3 months or so but each time i return it seems to have improved

smile... even on the crap days!
27-10-2009 04:00
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Tonight, according to Lilly, we have Lilly, Selena, Carmella, Kizzy & possibly Tammy Smile
27-10-2009 19:00
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(27-10-2009 19:00 )DT17 Wrote:  Tonight, according to Lilly, we have Lilly, Selena, Carmella, Kizzy & possibly Tammy Smile

Hmm wonder whats happened to amanda for tonight then as she is ment to be on as well according to the official schedule Huh
27-10-2009 19:09
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-10-2009 19:09 )Wazo Wrote:  
(27-10-2009 19:00 )DT17 Wrote:  Tonight, according to Lilly, we have Lilly, Selena, Carmella, Kizzy & possibly Tammy Smile

Hmm wonder whats happened to amanda for tonight then as she is ment to be on as well according to the official schedule Huh

Oooh, throw Amanda into that mix & I'll be a VERY happy bunny Smile
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2009 22:23 by EUH 28.)
27-10-2009 22:20
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Wednesday 28th - Tammy,Selina,Barney,Amanda,Courtney,Lolly
28-10-2009 14:05
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Thursday 29th - Tammy,Bella,Courtney,Kizzy,Amanda,Lolly
29-10-2009 22:33
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to see the return of the 3rd channel tonight. Should mean more solo stints again Smile
29-10-2009 23:44
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

(29-10-2009 23:44 )DT17 Wrote:  Nice to see the return of the 3rd channel tonight. Should mean more solo stints again Smile

yeah i noticed that too. wonder why they dropped it in the first place
30-10-2009 01:17