Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

MESSAGE FOR MIRANDAFAN123

Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

MESSAGE FOR MIRANDAFAN123
Mirandafan123, could you please switch on your private messaging options, since I'm unable to reply to the PM you sent me until you do so. If you wish to leave your PM's switched off, then all I can say is as far as I'm aware there's no "Naughty Talk" channel on 963 on the Sky EPG, nor has there ever been. I'm also not aware of any presenter named Miranda working for any of the channels at the current time. Perhaps you're thinking of another channel which is now defunct?

Please limit your responses to this thread for now, until we're able to decipher which channel you're thinking of.

Cheers,

Mister Gummidge.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2009 04:31 by Mister Gummidge.)
28-10-2009 04:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: MESSAGE FOR MIRANDAFAN123
One of Hotel Voyeur's channels was on ch963 for a while - does this help?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
28-10-2009 13:15
Mirandafan123 Offline
deceased

Hi Mister Gummidge. Thanks for letting me know the messages were turned off. I've turned them on now so you can get in touch if you need to.

Is this some kind of wind-up? An initiation for new members? Ive watched naughty talk for a couple of hours tonight and called my favorite babe miranda twice. I've been watching and calling the channel for a couple of weeks now. Its on channel 963 from 10 o clock at night to 3 o clock in the morning. Ive been calling regularly in that time while miranda is on screen and chatting to her a lot. Shes really nice and shes really good at the dirty talk. She kept me turned on for an hour during our call earlier. Im not sure why there isnt anywhere to talk about the channel or miranda on the website as shes a very hot woman and Im sure all of her callers have as much fun as I do. Does no-one else call the channel?
29-10-2009 04:01
Mirandafan123 Offline
deceased

I forgot to write thank you to rickhardo for trying to help but its not a hotel voyeur channel. It only started a couple of weeks ago. But thank you for trying to help me.
29-10-2009 04:03
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Did you have to do anything to your sky setup?

Add new channels or anything?

29-10-2009 04:09
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

I've checked around and there is quite definitively NO channel 963 in the EPG, no test stream running and no channel named Naughty Talk. Is this some sort of joke?

If you're a troll, you're choosing a bloody weird way of going about it. I assume from that you're not trolling the site, so is it possible you're mistaken? Have you retuned your box yourself so the channels are in a different place or something?

-EDIT- I've just found out that it's possible to get channels from countries on a satellite dish using a non-Sky receiver. Is that what you've done?

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2009 04:21 by Mister Gummidge.)
29-10-2009 04:19
Mirandafan123 Offline
deceased

Look, this getting stupid! Channel 963 is broadcasting now and I've just spent 45 minutes on the phone to miranda before her shift ended. I've been ill for a little while now and phoning miranda is the only thing that cheers me up, even though I feel worse with each passing day. I wake up in the morning and I feel weak and dizzy. I feel better as the day goes on and I phone miranda and we talk for ages and I do what we all do when we phone the babes. The next morning I wake up and feel even worse than I did the day before. the only thing that gets me through the day is knowing Ill be phoning miranda again night.

Mister Gummidge I explained all of this in private message with you. I don't like you calling me a troll. All I have done is join up and ask a few simple questions in private and you've turned people against me saying that the channel I watch doesnt exist. If it doesnt exist what have I been watching then? Who have I been talking to? Who have I arranged to meet up with tomorrow night?

Thats right. While your all having your little laugh at my expense I managed to get miranda to come on a date with me tomorrow. I hope your all pleased with yourselfs, because while everyone here is sitting at there keyboards alone Ill be out with a babe from the channels.

Goodnight everyone. Im going to sleep because Ill need my sleep for tomorrow night.
30-10-2009 01:48
rover Offline

The only channel broadcasting on 963 at the moment (1:05am) is hotel voyeur. or HBW.tv as it say on the epg channel listing.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2009 02:06 by rover.)
30-10-2009 02:05
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I am not sure but i was under the impression you could only stay on the line for a maximum of 20 minutes but what do i know.
HV has only just returned to 963 tonight so god knows what you have been viewing.
30-10-2009 02:29
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(30-10-2009 02:29 )tsurugi Wrote:  I am not sure but i was under the impression you could only stay on the line for a maximum of 20 minutes but what do i know.
HV has only just returned to 963 tonight so god knows what you have been viewing.

I hope Miranda is gonna be on Big Grin Tongue

(This post was last modified: 30-10-2009 02:31 by Sooky™.)
30-10-2009 02:31

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS