cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Get the f*cking mics working!

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Get the f*cking mics working!
I have discovered that most of the sound problem only exist when a channel is being duplicated on two different platforms ie freeview and Sky or the same feed being shown on two different Sky channels , the mic's work only on one channel or one viewing platform at a time . Every time a girl is being show simultaneously on more than one channel on the Sky day or night shows the mic only ever works on one of the channels even tho it is the same feed , if a girl is on the mic and there is no sound and she is also being shown on another channel i always flick over to the other channel and more often than not the mics will be working . I have no idea why in general the mics only work on one channel but i have noticed that the music is different even when the feed is the same on different channels on Sky and there is also a few seconds delay from one channel to the other when the same feed is being shown . A few months ago i recorded channel 98 on freeview and by mistake also recorded Sky channel 912 , the shows are the same feed and i discovered that when the mics were not working on freeview they were definitely working on Sky and vice versa .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2010 11:45 by mr mystery.)
15-08-2010 11:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

gemma hiles