GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 2.23 Average

Dionne's last night on Babestation

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Dionnes last night
(31-10-2009 05:57 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  If this website ever decides to have a Hall Of Fame for retired babes, Dionne would be the 1st name on my ballot.Heart

Sidenote: Good luck for the future Dionne & thanks for the mammarieslaugh

dionne would be the first name on my ballot paper too. she is a true babechannel legend with stunning looks and a brilliant personality and give her lots of credit for going now whilst still a top babe

ive been lucky enough to have met Dionne 4 times and each time i was nervous meeting her but she soon made me feel very relaxed and chatted to me like i was a friend of hers and will tresure the pics of me and her and all the papers and mags she has signed

i know she has been planning her departure for a while but its still sad to see you go dionne and again wish you all the best

Piper Niven Superfan
31-10-2009 20:49
Find all posts by this user
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

Ti's a shame this lovely mistress will be departing. Basically I echo everyone elses comments in this thread, and she will be missed.
Hopefully she won't give up modelling, and we can see some shoots in the future. You never know she could turn up in a couple of years on the 40+ channel lol!

"Insert funny comment here"
31-10-2009 21:25
stallion Offline
Senior Poster

I know the day had to come but it still doesn't make it any easier. Dionne is the ultimate babe channel babe. The first time i saw her i was mesmerised by her beauty. No woman on any of the channels can smoulder like dionne does. Dionne made me laugh when she was chatting on the mike & really looked like she thoroughly enjoyed the show. Her legs are mindblowing her lips are the most kissable but i will miss her dreamlike eyes the most. The lady is an absolute goddess, a proper woman & in my opinion go down as the number 1 legend of all time.

To echo a lot of other posts if your reading this dionne. Thanks for all the work you have done on the channels you will be missed more than anyother woman from the channels. The very best of luck in whatever you decide to do in the future.

I'm off to cry myself to sleep Big Grin
31-10-2009 23:38
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

she was the first girl i saw on babestationSmile
01-11-2009 09:46
Bokkie Offline
Senior Poster

I am sad to see her go.

I had no idea she was 35, she looks no more than 25!!

She is in very good shape and will probably keep her looks into her fourties
01-11-2009 12:29
RonnieS Offline
Junior Poster

Like Sonofapappy, Dionne was the first girl i saw on any of the babe channels ( wearing a tiny red number and boots as i fondly remember) and like Jackooo now that she has gone i don't really feel like i must have a quick peek every night to see if Lady D is on. [/u]
01-11-2009 12:51
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Guys I don't think Dionne was retiring i think she was let go r left the same goes for Flo & Rachel

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
01-11-2009 15:05
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Say it ain't so people...As ive had a lot on lately i havent been able to watch the channels much (being a new Dad etc) so this is heartbreaking news for me.

I just wanna wish my favourite "babeshow girl" all the best for the future and i hope she isnt off our screens too long...im absolutley gutted!!!
01-11-2009 15:40
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(01-11-2009 15:05 )Tintin Wrote:  Guys I don't think Dionne was retiring i think she was let go r left the same goes for Flo & Rachel

Call me niave - but I'm gonna take her word for it rather than your 'hunch' Wink

If she was only let go and was actually moving to another channel etc - then why, as her last act on the show, would she have ended the 'Dionne' character and revealed her real name Wink

01-11-2009 18:15
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(01-11-2009 18:15 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  
(01-11-2009 15:05 )Tintin Wrote:  Guys I don't think Dionne was retiring i think she was let go r left the same goes for Flo & Rachel

Call me niave - but I'm gonna take her word for it rather than your 'hunch' Wink

If she was only let go and was actually moving to another channel etc - then why, as her last act on the show, would she have ended the 'Dionne' character and revealed her real name Wink

I wouldn't know because for the past while i stopped calling & watching babestation because it's to modest. I'm just guessing because it's weird the way a lot of the girls or leaving.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2009 20:42 by SirAssAlot.)
01-11-2009 18:20
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles