GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 2.23 Average

Dionne's last night on Babestation

DrPee. Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Dionne's last night
well, dionne was the reason i joined this forum.. i missed her last day but wish her the best, we had some really fun conversations on the phone over the years.. thanks babes. love dr pete.
03-11-2009 03:59
Find all posts by this user
seth Offline
Master Poster

Wow... this is a surprise. I never saw this coming.
03-11-2009 04:06
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(03-11-2009 03:47 )jack29g Wrote:  Ive heard from a reliable source Dionne is actually moving to elite tv.

And this source would be??????

Amazing how many people on here have 'reliable sources' yet the theories etc on everything are almost always wrong

When she completely brings the Dionne character to an end live on screen, I'm gonna believe her word that she is moving on Wink

Either way - it's gonna take more than some shady source to convince me otherwise Big Grin

03-11-2009 04:49
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(03-11-2009 03:47 )jack29g Wrote:  Ive heard from a reliable source Dionne is actually moving to elite tv.

Would it not cause confusion having two girls called dionne on the same channel?
03-11-2009 04:53
dionne from babestation Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Dionnes last night
(31-10-2009 20:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(31-10-2009 05:57 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  If this website ever decides to have a Hall Of Fame for retired babes, Dionne would be the 1st name on my ballot.Heart

Sidenote: Good luck for the future Dionne & thanks for the mammarieslaugh

dionne would be the first name on my ballot paper too. she is a true babechannel legend with stunning looks and a brilliant personality and give her lots of credit for going now whilst still a top babe

ive been lucky enough to have met Dionne 4 times and each time i was nervous meeting her but she soon made me feel very relaxed and chatted to me like i was a friend of hers and will tresure the pics of me and her and all the papers and mags she has signed

i know she has been planning her departure for a while but its still sad to see you go dionne and again wish you all the best
03-11-2009 05:50
dionne from babestation Offline
Junior Poster

hello there everyone! just want to say thank you all sooooooooooooooooooo much for all your kind words!! i was realy touched & would like to thank you all for the years of support!! think its only fair i explain that it was just time for a change, i had 7yrs of great fun working for babestation & enjoyed every second of it! im not leaving the industry or got let go of, it was my choice! im going to be working on elite tv along side my little sister tiffany very soon!! but i left babestation on good terms & wish them all the luck & success in the world!! my choice to leave had to do with the fact that i wanted to spend more time with my family & go to uni in the near future!! i will only be working in interactive tv for one more year & intend on giving it my all & leaving on a high!!!! so sending you all my love & hope to be setting the record straight by posting this page!!!! love ya lots like jelly tots..........dionne mendez aka....... donna mariea mendez xxxxxx
03-11-2009 06:04
jack29g Offline
Senior Poster

(03-11-2009 04:49 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  

And this source would be??????

Amazing how many people on here have 'reliable sources' yet the theories etc on everything are almost always wrong

When she completely brings the Dionne character to an end live on screen, I'm gonna believe her word that she is moving on Wink

Either way - it's gonna take more than some shady source to convince me otherwise Big Grin

the source was donna duke.
03-11-2009 06:12
DrPee. Offline
Junior Poster

i am sure we are all looking forward to dionne's return... all be it with another name... but she will always be diva dionne to me.i almost had a tear in my eye watching her farewell speach.
03-11-2009 06:38
cgilgo Offline
Junior Poster

It's great to hear that Dionne is not actually leaving the channels but staying on for another year. U have such a great personality u really are as mad as a bag of cats! Good luck with elite I'll make sure to call u!
03-11-2009 07:58
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(03-11-2009 06:04 )dionne from babestation Wrote:  im not leaving the industry or got let go of, it was my choice! im going to be working on elite tv along side my little sister tiffany very soon!! but i left babestation on good terms & wish them all the luck & success in the world!!

SxciiSooky My guess was right hehe.

Dionne i hope Elite brings out the badness in you & you show that Gorgeous booty of yours But I don’t mean your side like you've always done on BS Tongue

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
03-11-2009 12:07
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles