babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

Messages To Katie Piper [3]

aerial plug Offline

RE: Messages To Katie Piper [3]
I cannot describe my upset at what happened. I never knew you katie as I never spoke to you on the phone, but i did watch you on bs daytime, and really liked you and thought you were special. xxx
10-11-2009 12:32
Find all posts by this user
chianti71wine Offline

One thing these troubles have proven Katie is that you're special and a beautiful person. I hope good things happen for you in the future.
10-11-2009 12:49
don mike Offline

Katie I hope you know you've got plenty of support and respect, not to mention that your personality is brilliant and you are still a pretty girl, don't forget that. I know you feel you look bad but honestly you don't.
10-11-2009 14:58
sid_bridge Offline
Apprentice Poster

Katie, unlike a lot of people here I never saw you on TV before, but I watched your documentary and you seem like a really lovely girl and someone who is amazing the way you have taken everything in your stride.
10-11-2009 15:33
B Bat Offline

Hey Katie, I remember you from daytime TV and you were hot. I just watched your documentary now and despite everything I still think you're hot. Heart
10-11-2009 17:34
flipp boy Offline

Katie,

I am shocked to hear that this has happened to you. I watched you on Lads Lounge and Party People, a few years ago.

I watched the documentary on Channel 4 and I'm impressed that you had the courage to share your story with others. I am so thankful too that you came out the other side a new stronger person. You are amazing....
10-11-2009 20:38
j buffalo Offline

Katie Piper I remember your debut on pp which was 4th apr 2007. I'm glad you didn't give up when so many other people would have done and like you were amazingly popular on pp you are still amazingly popular now.
10-11-2009 21:08
87L Offline

I remember Katie Piper from daytime TV. It's good to see you're fighting back from what happened and I hope things go your way in the future. Hopefully the support you're getting here will help you in your continued fight to rebuild your life and everything in it.
12-11-2009 19:38
jack the jeweller Offline
Apprentice Poster

I'm not sure if I can say anything very useful when so many people have said so much already, but I do remember you from TV Katie and it would be great if the support you're getting from us makes a difference to you. I hope the sincerity of everyone here in wishing you well and wishing you the best for the future is a positive force for you and maybe helps you one step along the way to your recovery.
13-11-2009 11:22
jaffa punk Offline

Your future will be bright Katie, I'm sure. How could it be otherwise when you're so determined, positive and forward thinking.
15-11-2009 13:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV