Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Forum loyalty thread!

skully Offline

RE: Forum loyalty thread!
I'm not leaving until I get an RSI, even then I'll still probably have a go with what will then be a claw!!! lol
I love this forum so much, that I started a thread called 'I thought I'd share' to try to give back to the guys who themselves have shared great content. (link in my sig)

Long live http://www.babechannels.co.uk/ Thanks for making it a great place to be.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
24-11-2008 17:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

skully Wrote:I'm not leaving until I get an RSI, even then I'll still probably have a go with what will then be a claw!!! lol
I love this forum so much, that I started a thread called 'I thought I'd share' to try to give back to the guys who themselves have shared great content. (link in my sig)

Long live http://www.babechannels.co.uk/ Thanks for making it a great place to be.

Awwwww ya cheesy fucker lol
24-11-2008 18:30
cherryryder Offline
Gone

The forum is a quality with a backbone of great posters.

I still dont like the idea of being careful about what we say but you wont find me getting all melodramatic as some of these leavers...just chill!

None of us should lose any sleep over any comments posted here..its all supposed to be a good laugh and im enjoying it..
24-11-2008 18:40
skully Offline

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:
skully Wrote:I'm not leaving until I get an RSI, even then I'll still probably have a go with what will then be a claw!!! lol

Awwwww ya cheesy fucker lol

Hahaha...cheeky bastard and I posted some Titney Spheres vids for ya aswell in my sharing thread!

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
24-11-2008 18:50
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

lol dont worry those babys will be downloaded and added to the phone tonight lol just downloading the 2nd part of that Shayla vid from babeworld
24-11-2008 19:16
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

Toungue RE: Forum loyalty thread!
I would like to add.

I found this by way of searching our images that have been posted illegally & Mr Admin removed them immediately. It's our policy & I have to do what I get paid for.

I never came here making threats & the like & "Don't post this or that or else", I schmoozed in via the back door & no one even knew I had been in. But by way of recompense I have been posting images ever since.

I took time to read the entire forum & deduced from that it's actually a bloody good forum with some great posts & a lot of online friendships have been made. I notice changes being made all the time as Mr Admin updates, alters & amends constantly.

It's a far cry from some of the older forums, the max powers & the like where they all degenerate into filth & become a scummy place to hang out (I've been everywhere over the last few years hehe)

All the time I enjoy it I will come back, and this is only the second forum I have been on I have posted images! Take that as the compliment you deserve.

I did initially get called a weirdo & a negative rep, but only as I traded in depth posts with another member that were extremely dark & deep (in a psychological way) but the guy that gave me that didn't give the other person a neg rep for being equally deep grrr-guess I can be as blonde or as dark as you want me to be!

& I did get called a man when I first joined as I don't do the ghetto speak & silly girly abbreviations hehe *rolls eyes* but the last time I looked I had tits :-) ok way too small as I wasn't born lucky grrrr! & now I have started posting links to 'me' several people on here now know I am who I am & realise they know me personally, ah. No I don't try to hide, it's because I'm comfortable here I start to let my guard down altho shields go up whenever I deem necessary ;-)

Thought I would bore the ass of you guys & post an essay!

I did see how Sasha got upset, I did see you guys stood by her & the guy that upset her hadn't meant to & held out the hand of apology & friendship. It goes to show some people are very vulnerable, some people take to heart what posted & they read about themselves-but this is a forum for debate, and to debate something properly it's good that the subject is debated in whole in the 'please or offend' manner. If a girl sees that, the best thing she can do is to join the debate & show you guys she is a person & has feelings & a family-far from the object of desire people love to wank over, in fact if she gets if right here you guys will embrace her & protect her! (not too much or you then think or her as your Sister & that spoils the lust haha ;-)

Yep, love it here, so I'll be around for a while & thanks guys too for showing your human & grown up enough to handle well this forum.

Sarah x Smile

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
07-12-2008 09:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

well said sarah Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
07-12-2008 09:59
moron50 Away
Master Poster

If you cut me, I bleed babeshows.co.uk forum

Last night I vomited, but from the remnants of that vomit, I still managed to retrieve the tiny bit of vomit which contained the bile(y) bit that said, ‘babeshows.co.uk forum’

My mother was dying in hospital & in her final breath, she said “Son, son, be happy, do all the things I didn’t have the opportunity to do, flourish, evolve, but for fuc*’s sake, stay true to ‘babeshows.co.uk forum’. I said “God bless you mum, I will. Those guys are my backbone and lifeblood”.
07-12-2008 11:12
SuperSpurs Away
Junior Poster

It's the bollocks round here. Someone PM'd me a link to another similar forum and it can't hold a candle to this one.Seems to be very new - I mean what's the point in fragmenting things all over the place?
07-12-2008 14:45
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

SuperSpurs Wrote:Someone PM'd me a link to another similar forum and it can't hold a candle to this one.

Yes mate sad thats happened and looking at that site in question its as dead as a corpse just like the admin. Ive seen the huge difference this site has become and getting recognized by the channels and the girls is by far greater than anything that new site will ever get. This place isnt perfect but its full of great members and posters and Sarah is right there are good friendships on here with the banter and fun. Just a shame a certain person went behind the site/admin/members backs and created a new site trying to steal the members.

Long live this site and the great members!
07-12-2008 15:25

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS