Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Forum loyalty thread!

aaron Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Forum loyalty thread!
SuperSpurs Wrote:I mean what's the point in fragmenting things all over the place?

Well said SuperSpurs. There is no point at all in fragmenting things. In fact it's actually a pretty dumb thing to do, because together we are stronger.
07-12-2008 15:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
desperateroger Offline
Junior Poster

aaron Wrote:
SuperSpurs Wrote:I mean what's the point in fragmenting things all over the place?

Well said SuperSpurs. There is no point at all in fragmenting things. In fact it's actually a pretty dumb thing to do, because together we are stronger.

I think the idea was to have a place where illegal activities could be carried out. Because this forum is law abiding and respects copyright, the plan was to have another place somewhere else that doesn't respect copyright, where illegal activities could take place under cover of a secluded "VIP" section.

To be honest, it doesn't sound like a winner to me and the mastermind behind it is in danger of getting his ass busted. There are a couple of other names floating around as being the lieutenants in this enterprise and if those two can be traced from the cover of their usernames they'll probably end up being toasted as well.
07-12-2008 18:14
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Not to mention the other site has broke the law by copying this sites layout section for section
07-12-2008 19:29
fadedJeans Offline
Account closed

desperaterodger "I think the idea was to have a place where illegal activities could be carried out"

Who Give's A Shit Who Give's A Fuck?... Clearly Belfast Bad Boy & wildly speculative Desperate Rodger thats who. What on earth are you playing at boys? I'm shocked!
You both have no need to exagerate this way. You positive reps are well earned I'm sure, but this is crossing the line slightly.

I love this forum, but some of you threatend to leave due to the MINORITY of poo stirers and two faced people here. Where would you have gone to? He created somewhere to stay in touch. Perhaps VIP room was an apt description to a point? But the real VIP room is here... and we al know everyone who leaves here will still call in occasionally, it's a cool place to hang out.

Just a side note... No I don't want to talk dirty with certain people who private message me! Some were polite about it and I am flattered. Full respect to you gentlemen, but others were very vulger. Forgive my language, but FUCK OFF to you and again thanks to those with polite compliments. It's an old photo, I look different enough now to risk having it as my avatar.

Any way, as I was saying, it was supposed to be a small scale place for certain posters to stay in touch and still discuss babe stations if they so wished. The fact that it was done on such a scale was astonishing! But the very small place he originally tried to book wouldn't allow adult content so he had to expand.
I am told it was created with no ill intent towards the admin here & I belive him.

And as for the use of the word "lieutenants" Rodger, don't be so dramatic. Resist the urge to bleet like sheep and go after him with pitchforks & flamed torches.
You/we can make up our own minds on each subject, but I hope you will all have the dignity & class to post opinions based on fact. I asked him myself before i posted and didn't go off what was posted here first. An informed opinion is always better.

This isn't the Daily Sport people, it's not supposed to print bullshit & please remember that real people get hurt when you're nasty to them.

He should have discussed it more with the Admin here first in more detail and outlined his plan. Easy to say that with 20/20 hindsight now isn't it?

Long live babe channels forum, but guys do be reasonable. Admin are generally very good here and so please remeber there was a statemeant about bullying, harrassment ect that we all agreed with when we joined up.

Nighty nite x

If I'm lying, I'm dying... I ain't dead yet!
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2008 20:42 by fadedJeans.)
07-12-2008 20:14
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

fadedJeans if people are pming you hassling you sexualy then report it to admin thats what he's there for, simple as that. People like that arent welcome on here as you'll find most members are good fun friendly people so if people are bothering you then report it!

What makes me laugh though is DjM who i CLEARLY think is a tosser actualy pm'd me to join that site. So believe what you want, the fella went behind the back of people and i know it.
07-12-2008 22:47
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

Sad RE: Forum loyalty thread!
this is a top notch site. i only joined originally to get a few vids then bail. but its so cool i stayed.
10-01-2009 21:23
jordo Offline
L.F.C

You lot ain't gettin rid of me easy Tongue
Just another point I'd like to make and to echo BBB, FadedJeans, if anyone is giving you abuse of any kind I would recommend making a complaint to admin Smile
10-01-2009 21:31
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Jordo for Mod lol
10-01-2009 21:35
jordo Offline
L.F.C

How about "Jordo for Prime Minister" then we have a deal? Tongue
10-01-2009 21:41
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Jordo for Mod lol

anyone but your self is that ur game lol.
10-01-2009 21:43

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS