Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Happy hour Girls - Skylar?

lester2705 Offline
Closed by request

Happy hour Girls - Skylar?
....or at least i'm guessing thats her name. I'm thinking of the blonde on 956 that does the night shows, very fit with gorgeous natural boobs and a peach of an ass. She has tattoo on right shoulder and longish blonde hair (i don't mean Celeste by the way ). Just thought if anyone had any info or pics of her would be fab!!
22-11-2008 13:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cee Offline
Master Poster

RE: Happy hour Girls - Skylar?
Sorry, don't have any info on her... but she is hot and she wears some skimpy little panties sometimes.

I wouldn't mind seeing some harder stuff of her, if she's done any that is?
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2008 17:53 by cee.)
22-11-2008 17:52
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

I don't really like Happyhourgirls at all and never really watch it.But I was looking at Skylar on the show tonight and shes pretty damn hot and shes got a great ass.I can't find any pics or info about her though but hopefully someone else can.
27-11-2008 00:12
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

theres a happyhourgirls site, but when you go on it,its been relauched. when it was up there was loads of pics and vids of the presenters.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
27-11-2008 01:14
lester2705 Offline
Closed by request

Thanks for that guys. I'd love to find out more about her, but on watching last nite she said "I'm Skyler and we're broadcasting to the uk from Hollywood California" so think i need to do some digging on the modelling sites and see what i can find. If i come up with anything i'll post to let you guys know too!!
27-11-2008 13:45
Simian_Mania Offline
Apprentice Poster

Is this the blonde with the butterfly tatto near her minge? If so, I too would like to know more about her.
18-12-2008 19:27
Heavenlybabespecialfriend Offline
Senior Poster

Simian_Mania Wrote:Is this the blonde with the butterfly tatto near her minge? If so, I too would like to know more about her.

Simian_Mania me too.. that makes 2 of us I wouild like to know more about her !!

Heavenly Babe special friend, Flo & Preeti & Priya Young fan !
21-03-2009 11:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
adarl Offline
Senior Poster

She is on the livestream tonight, and giving a very good show - http://www.virtualcontentca.com/FMEWebVi...iewer.html
10-04-2009 21:32
cee Offline
Master Poster

adarl Wrote:She is on the livestream tonight, and giving a very good show - http://www.virtualcontentca.com/FMEWebVi...iewer.html

Skylar is so beautiful! I'm pleased to see her on the stream, and yep she is putting on a good show, she seems to enjoy giving the viewers an eyeful of her goods lol...

It's just such a pity about the stream and poor organisation that this company offers.

They need to work out a better way of offering a web feed, one that doesn't lag and pause every three seconds! Also they need a camera man, someone who can offer zooms and close-ups of gorgeous girls such as Skylar, and her bits lol. It soon becomes tedious when you have one camera shot, in the same position all night.

It's simple, you need to speculate to accumulate... i.e - offer a quality stream, one that works properly with good close-ups, and the calls will follow.

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
11-04-2009 01:09
danny_jay Offline
Apprentice Poster

On the lababes.tv chat-box thing last night that MCR guy, who I think is the producer, said that they're making a website for her and that it's gonna feature b/g and g/g stuff! I dunno when it's gonna be launched tho. Would Celeste have any info on this kind of thing?
12-04-2009 11:51