Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

In pictures, in the picture...

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

In pictures, in the picture...
Before I start, I know that's a really lame header for this thread ... but it works. As it sort of says in the title, I've started this thread to make any announcements and deal with any questions people might have relating to my various 'In pictures...' threads. No image posts will go in this thread, unless I'm trying to prove a point about something.

The main reason for this thread is to 'answer' the one question I get asked more than any other ... the issue of posting videos of the recordings I have made over the years. Unfortunately, I'm going to remain fairly cryptic with my answer because ... well ... (to coin a phrase) it's none of your f*cking business. But I'll do my best to explain it in a roundabout kind of way.

It's not that I don't want to post the videos. As I've said quite frequently, I am going to post them at some point but circumstances are currently preventing me from doing so. It's not a technical issue that can be resolved with computer advice or a recommended application. True, it's not as simple as just 'putting them up' considering that I have to convert all the footage from dvd's into files, then edit and affect them and then host them so they can be downloaded but I'm pretty good at this stuff and I don't envisage too many problems when I finally get around to it.

My problem is more of a 'life' thing, something slightly more important than posting videos of boobies (to me at least, I don't expect you guys to give a crap). The reason why I won't go into more detail about it is because it's something that affects me, not 'Forum Style' (and yes, I do realise that is the gayest thing I've said on this forum).

Basically, my two choices right now are to either post caps or do nothing and, personally, I'd rather do the former. At least this way when I start posting vids people can use the image threads like menus to see what they'll be getting when they download the footage. I can't give people a timeline for when the clips will become available to download so you'll just have to bear with me or boycott my threads in some sort of childish strop, I really don't mind which. I accept that some people will continue to ask me for the clips (hopefully it'll be mostly from people who haven't read this) so my reply from now on will usually be to just post the link to here.

Other than that, business as usual for now. Plenty more caps to come and I'm encouraged that people are appreciative of my efforts so far. Cheers.

FS.
05-11-2009 00:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

RE: In pictures, in the picture...
Man, the post above does feel like a long time ago (longer than the 5 months it actually is). As I'm sure some of you know, I have recently started posting videos on the forum. The "issues" I spoke of in that post (which I have since stated elsewhere on the forum are health related) are ongoing and will always be with me. I just felt it was time to make the effort with the vids and get it done (though it will take me a while to do them all).

Since posting that first video, I've received more than a few PMs asking me questions about them, which I've answered privately, but I thought I'd also answer some of those questions out here. Just in case anyone else is interested.

Q: Why don't you post the whole segment, instead of just clips?

Simple, I didn't record the whole segment. Back when I started collecting babe channel stuff on VHS I had no idea that, one day, I'd be posting them on a forum. I didn't even have the internet back then (although, seemingly, everyone else did). As it was, I still had over 150 video tapes of babe channel recordings. So when I began converting the footage to dvd (about 3 years ago) I was desperately trying to condense the recordings so I wouldn't have to buy hundreds of blank discs. Most of the "action" missing from the footage is (in my opinion at least) slightly redundant. True, it depends on your particular personal tastes (I will always record boobs over bottoms ... so to speak) but most of the stuff I omitted was (sexually speaking) "dead air".

Q: Why is the file size quite large, when the duration is comparatively short?

With the older clips, I've kept the file size as high as I can. As I've said in few of the vid posts, the early stuff is second generation VHS (copied from video to video first) converted to dvd on the 3hr setting. Obviously, I don't convert recordings at such a low level thesedays but I didn't know I'd be sharing these clips back then. I have tested keeping the kbps down (1.3mb and 1.8mb) but the footage quality does drop significantly. My thinking is, if clips of a certain segment are important enough to anyone then they would want me to do the best for that recording (especially if they wish to play it full screen on a monitor or on a tv). Eventually, the quality (of the dvd footage) will improve to the point where I can drop the kbps down and save you guys some download time.

However, I will be using a lower setting for any embedded clips from more recent appearances (like the Elle compilations) in the future (thanks Skate).

Q: Why are some of the clips faded or overly bright?

Even though I will endeavour to post only decent quality stuff, it is disappointingly true that (thanks to an occasionally faulty video recorder that went undetected for a few years) some footage will appear slightly too bright. But I certainly won't post stuff if I think it is in any way 'unwatchable'.

Q: Will you still be posting caps in your usual threads?

Hopefully, yes. Just trying to get something on video posted in most of my threads and then I'll split my time between the two. Although I'll probably post fewer caps in my 'In pictures' threads (because you won't need them). More of a preview of upcoming videos than before.

If anyone wants to ask me a question about the vids then you can either send me a PM, post a message in this thread or contact my secretary.

Cheers, FS.
26-04-2010 02:35
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Been putting off this post, mainly because I'm still pretty gutted about it. Unfortunately, one of my early babe channel discs has failed. Made worse by the fact that it worked fine 6-7 months ago when I got a load of caps from it, which now merely act as a teaser for all the videos I could have posted if the damn disc hadn't gone 'tits up' (really not intended as a joke).

I tried buying several of those disc resurfacers but so far with no success. I'll hold on to the failed disc in the hope that I can try something else at a later date (if you have any suggestions, I'm listening). But for now it looks like I'll have to accept that the following caps are all I'll be able to post of that disc. Apologies if you were looking forward to any of the vids...

Title 1: Dionne/Donna/Geri on Babecast:

[Image: t1_dionne_ld1_thumb.jpg] [Image: t1_dionne_ld2_thumb.jpg] [Image: t1_dionne_ld3_thumb.jpg]

[Image: t1_dionne_ld4_thumb.jpg] [Image: t1_dionne_ld5_thumb.jpg] [Image: t1_dionne_ld6_thumb.jpg]

Title 2: Cara on Babestation:

[Image: t2_cara_ld1_thumb.jpg] [Image: t2_cara_ld2_thumb.jpg] [Image: t2_cara_ld3_thumb.jpg]

Title 3: Sahara/Rio/EJ on Sex Station:

[Image: t3_sahara_ld1_thumb.jpg] [Image: t3_sahara_ld2_thumb.jpg] [Image: t3_sahara_ld3_thumb.jpg]

Title 4: Katie Kaliana/Bonnie/Skye/Renee on SportXXX (sorry again steven6):

[Image: t4_katie_ld1_thumb.jpg] [Image: t4_katie_ld2_thumb.jpg] [Image: t4_katie_ld3_thumb.jpg]

Title 5: Voluptua on Babestation:

[Image: t5_voluptua_ld1_thumb.jpg] [Image: t5_voluptua_ld2_thumb.jpg] [Image: t5_voluptua_ld3_thumb.jpg]

Title 6: Chelsea on Babeworld:

[Image: t6_chelsea_ld1_thumb.jpg] [Image: t6_chelsea_ld2_thumb.jpg] [Image: t6_chelsea_ld3_thumb.jpg]

Title 7: Tammy Taylor on Hotel Voyeur:

[Image: t7_tammy_ld1_thumb.jpg] [Image: t7_tammy_ld2_thumb.jpg] [Image: t7_tammy_ld3_thumb.jpg]

Title 8: Daryl Morgan on Bang Babes:

[Image: t8_daryl_ld1_thumb.jpg] [Image: t8_daryl_ld2_thumb.jpg] [Image: t8_daryl_ld3_thumb.jpg]

Title 9: Savana James on Office Babe:

[Image: t9_savana_ld1_thumb.jpg] [Image: t9_savana_ld2_thumb.jpg] [Image: t9_savana_ld3_thumb.jpg]

Obviously, I have other recordings of all these presenters (except Savana James on The Pad) on the channels mentioned, the only sections I've lost are the ones shown in the caps.

Thanks to ImageChunk.com for Free adult image host
09-06-2010 02:03
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Due to the number of changes & removals relating to my videos, I am currently amending all the post links in this thread.
14-07-2010 00:02
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Due to the number of changes & removals relating to my videos, I am currently amending all the post links in this thread.
09-10-2010 01:08
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

15-11-2010 21:14
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

22-11-2010 01:48
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

27-12-2010 18:50
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

09-02-2011 19:00
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

off the hook mate, off the hook
09-02-2011 20:49

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS