Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Calling hirsute lovers

ALI 35 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Calling hirsute lovers
hazel showing bush through panties ( furrtastic) thank's dani !
03-11-2009 23:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abbitaylor Offline
Senior Poster

i must say dani and myself were shocked when serena went naked! ; 0, funny times xx

steve wests forum GF, blondes do it better! ; ) X
04-11-2009 09:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ALI 35 Offline
Senior Poster

(04-11-2009 09:26 )abbitaylor Wrote:  i must say dani and myself were shocked when serena went naked! ; 0, funny times xx

hi abbi any chance u and dani doing the same ?
04-11-2009 11:35
abbitaylor Offline
Senior Poster

i did go naked the other night, sadly im fully waxed x

steve wests forum GF, blondes do it better! ; ) X
04-11-2009 12:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ALI 35 Offline
Senior Poster

(04-11-2009 12:49 )abbitaylor Wrote:  i did go naked the other night, sadly im fully waxed x

sorry i missed it ! when r u on again ?
04-11-2009 13:17
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

So. Was last night as good as the night before? I couldn't stay up any later then 2, otherwise I'd be wrecked this. Anyone record? Any screens?
04-11-2009 18:57
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(04-11-2009 18:57 )Browser1 Wrote:  So. Was last night as good as the night before? I couldn't stay up any later then 2, otherwise I'd be wrecked this. Anyone record? Any screens?

It's just a wind-up to get us watching their show, Browser. I don't think we missed anything. Have you noticed how it's only the girls from the channel that are saying Selena took her knickers off? How come no one else has confirmed it, like the viewers, for instance?

I stayed up especially, in the hope that Serena (not Hazel as SOCATOA said earlier) would get that bush out (again?), but she didn't even come close. She had the pubes sticking out of the top, just like the other night, but she never even threatened to take them off. Is anyone going to serioulsy suggest that if she took them off once, none of the callers last night asked her to do it again? And if they did, why did she refuse this time?
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 19:52 by StanTheMan.)
04-11-2009 19:51
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

(04-11-2009 19:51 )StanTheMan Wrote:  It's just a wind-up to get us watching their show, Browser. I don't think we missed anything. Have you noticed how it's only the girls from the channel that are saying Selena took her knickers off? How come no one else has confirmed it, like the viewers, for instance?

Hmmmm a wind up to get you to watch the show....... well that may well have been the case, had i have even been working last night???? why would i bother saying it in the first place, i was just telling you what happened the night i was there. Did you try calling her and asking her to take her pants off????? No i dont think you did. If im going to be shot down in flames for just being nice coming on this forum and chatting to you all, in future i wont bother, seen as your not interested in hearing from the girls from the show, only the other viewers. Enjoy the rest of your week.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 20:57 by Dani Amour.)
04-11-2009 20:56
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(04-11-2009 20:56 )Dani Amour Wrote:  Hmmmm a wind up to get you to watch the show....... well that may well have been the case, had i have even been working last night???? why would i bother saying it in the first place, i was just telling you what happened the night i was there. Did you try calling her and asking her to take her pants off????? No i dont think you did. If im going to be shot down in flames for just being nice coming on this forum and chatting to you all, in future i wont bother, seen as your not interested in hearing from the girls from the show, only the other viewers. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Like most of the presenters that come on these forums, Dani, you seem completely unable to accept a little teasing. Unlike many others, I don't treat the presenters as 'special' when they come on here, and I refuse to pussy-foot around you just because of what you are.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 21:38 by StanTheMan.)
04-11-2009 21:37
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

(04-11-2009 21:37 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Like most of the presenters that come on these forums, Dani, you seem completely unable to accept a little teasing. Unlike many others, I don't treat the presenters as 'special' when they come on here, and I refuse to pussy-foot around you just because of what you are.

As i would not expect to be, i dont think im anything special and dont expect to be treat any other way from any other female. It was not teasing. Teasing yes i love but what you said was far from that. End of subject as far as im concerned.
04-11-2009 22:11

Click here to watch Studio 66