clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Last night's freeview show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Last night's freeview show
I have moved my post made earlier this morning here. The old thread was being taken over with the "ofcom" arguments etc.

Good news and bad news about last night's show.
The mics were working ok. Perhaps too well. Donna left hers on for 20 minutes and we could just about hear some of what she was saying on the phone above the background chatter/noise. There was no music during this time.
The bad news was that they have now got an unnecessary info box in the top left corner, throughout the whole show, telling us that we are watching "Freeview, TMTV CH98, 3-9AM DAILY", as if we did not know already.
At 4.50am, the feed switched to another girl and an advert to checkout Bangbabes 3 on Sky 959. A minute later we were back with Charlie.
There were 4 girls on, Toni, Charlie Monaco, Cate Harrington and Donna.
I found it all a bit boring apart from when Donna had the mic left on.
Tiffany was on Early Bird afterwards.
03-11-2009 20:53
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Last night's freeview show
4 girls were on the show last night, Charlie, Valery Toni and Amanda.

It was Amanda on for most of the time and she really seemed to be enjoying herself.
It was not one of her very sexy performances, but she was very entertaining.
She was a bit wild, running around, jumping and dancing to the music. She did 8 full back sommersaults and some forward rolls. She was also funny, laughing and singing on the mic.
The mics were working fine last night. Amanda was deliberately cut off at one point and replaced with music. She tried to give a quick flash near the end of the show, when she very briefly pulled her pants to the side, but nothing was actually visible.

At the start of her second section, Amanda announced that Jemma Jey would be appearing on Bangbabes on Friday night.
04-11-2009 12:10
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

I have started to record the Bang Babes Freeview shows over the past few nights as there has been little to grab my attention over at Babestation. I went through last nights recording on fast forward this morning, and bar what looked like a very short section from Toni, absolutely nothing worth keeping.

The night previous was pretty good, mainly due to the selection of girls being my Bang Babes favourites (Toni, Cate and Donna Duke), and from memory I think Donna was on the day before aswell looking mighty fine (boy, have I missed seeing her on my screen). It was also nice to see a show that didn't feature one of Adele or Amanda, as every show I have ever recorded since it came to Freeview featured one of those girls. There was also a really good 2 4 1 section featuring Charlie Monaco and someone (I am thinking Tori, but I am still not upto date on recoginizing my Bang Babes girls), and this was far superior to any 2 4 1 I have seen on BS.

Bang Babes is still very hit and miss, and I will probably continue to record it if there is no-one on BS who I want to see. The huge plus factor, is that the picture quality, on the whole, is far superior (although there appeared to be some hideous technical malfunction on one of Donna's stints a couple of nights ago, where it all went very dark for quite a while). Plus, I also find Toni and the Dukemeister far more attractive than any girl on BS with the exception of the almighty Dani O'Neal. So Jemma Jey starts Friday? Great! even less chance of seeing some of my favourite BB girls on the Freeview broadcast, all because someone decides to do whatever Amanda tells them to annoyed
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 12:45 by Ultramantis Black.)
04-11-2009 12:39
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

You have to admire Amanda’s energy, enthusiasm & effort (poor girl must be knackered!), but it’s supposed to be a babe channel, not a light entertainment show Wink . Perhaps she has got fed up with not being allowed to do anything vaguely sexual on Freeview, so she thought she would try something different, that she is allowed to do, in the hope that it would provide some form of entertainment for long suffering viewers on Freeview?

Overall, I thought all recent shows, to varying degrees, have been very poor, much of it, perhaps, even poorer than Tamestation. Sad
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2009 02:11 by Censorship :-(.)
05-11-2009 02:10

(04-11-2009 12:39 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  SNIP

Bang Babes is still very hit and miss, and I will probably continue to record it if there is no-one on BS who I want to see. The huge plus factor, is that the picture quality, on the whole, is far superior (although there appeared to be some hideous technical malfunction on one of Donna's stints a couple of nights ago, where it all went very dark for quite a while)

SNIP

Yes, the output from one of their cameras, dark, with overly saturated colours, has appeared on a number of occasions; it was not just a one-off during Donna's section.
05-11-2009 02:20
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Not very good last night.
Amanda did 2 slots with Annie but they hardly touched each other. There were 2 slots by Jet and a single slot by Lilly.
Amanda has now been on for 9 nights out of 16, since the show started on freeview.
She seemed subdued last night, probably getting tired. She said she was back on again on Saturday.
The mics did not work for Amanda or Annie when they used them in the first half hour of the show, but were ok after that.
05-11-2009 11:23

Surprised by your review, The Watcher; I thought yesterday’s show was one of the best on BBF; the ‘new’ Bang Babes set was quite good, with Annie & Amanda being much more active, better posing etc, even though it was more ‘2 girls on screen’ rather than genuine 2 girl. Jet’s section on this set was some of the least tame action I’ve seen on Freeview; plenty of good posing, wearing unusually (for Freeview) small panties, spitting, rubbing it on her ass, pulling her panties tight etc. Still plenty of censorial camerawork, but not as much as normal. BTW, does anyone know if the long mic section from Amanda went out on $ky; I still think the mic problems are not always due to technical reasons, but Freeview censorship may be to blame?

Lilly was as subdued as ever.

Sadly, the last two sections, which saw a return of the familiar BBF bed set, were back to Boring Babes Freeview tameness; perhaps if Annie hadn’t reminded Amanda that she was on Freeview, it might have been better (Unusually for Amanda, she introduced their last section as Bang Babes, until the reminder, when she then said welcome to Tease Me TV). Jet was also subdued during her final section.

Overall, though, as mentioned, one of the best so far, IMO. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2009 01:46 by Censorship :-(.)
06-11-2009 01:34
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Nothing special about last night's show.
It was just 2 girls, Candy and Toni.
Only a 25% mic failure rate last night. Smile
06-11-2009 13:57

(06-11-2009 13:57 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Nothing special about last night's show.

That would be a generous description, I would say. Wink

After the previous morning’s highpoint (IMO), yesterday's show was back to sub-Tamestation, 'Boring Babes' tameness, I'm afraid; a waste of 2.5 hours of broadcasting Sad
07-11-2009 02:13
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Last night was Jemma Jey's debut. The other girls on the show were Cate Harrington and Lilly Roma. As has been said before, Lilly doesn't move about much, but she does look lovely, so thats ok. Cate put on a good show, as usual.
I posted a report on Jemma here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid271313
07-11-2009 11:23
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles