clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Last night's freeview show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Last night's freeview show
Amanda was on for about one minute at the start of my recording of last night's show before handing over to Charlie Monaco. Charlie was followed by Annie and then Valery. Jemma appeared at about 5am and Amanda joined her a minute later. The last half hour with them both together was very entertaining. As expected, it was not up to the standard of what I had seen of them earlier that night on the webshow, but it was still very good.
The mics were fully functional last night, for a change. Smile
08-11-2009 11:22
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(08-11-2009 20:15 )vila Wrote:  
(08-11-2009 11:20 )TheWatcher Wrote:  The last half hour of the freeview show last night, with Amanda and Jemma, was well worth watching. Smile

I found it rather disappointing. Sure, they were doing loads of stuff that after a brief period of freedom has disappeared from BS Freeview, but Amanda seems to have decided that Freeview is such a farce she might just as well go the whole hog and simply clown around. I find this rather off-putting and definitely not very sexy.
08-11-2009 20:27
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

One of the best shows on BBF yesterday morning, IMO; Annie was good, Valerie (I think that’s her name) was very good (best I’ve seen from her, by far), and the 2 girl from Amanda & Jemma was the best seen on Freeview, not that there is much to better, given the so-called 2 girl ‘action’ on Tamestation. Like Vila, I can’t be doing with the ‘clowning around’, but overall, that makes 3 (relatively) good shows on BBF. BTW, how hot is Valerie?! Smile

Still, it seems as though the satellite show was even better than normal, meaning that the gulf between BBF & BB was even larger?
09-11-2009 03:25
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Not very interesting last night.
It was 1 slot by Jet plus 2 by Lilly and 2 by Amanda.
Amanda was fairly subdued, even by freeview standards.
The mic only failed once out of seven times it was used, but there was a period of 19 minutes with no sound at all during Lilly's first slot.
09-11-2009 11:58
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Yet another poor morning on BBF. Sad

Jet was least tame babe, but that’s not saying much.

Amanda seemed very subdued, and looked tired, which is hardly surprising given her antics on real BB lately – she deserves a rest, poor girl. Smile

Interestingly, the opening minutes or so had Lilly ‘ass to camera’, before she was, apparently, reminded that she was on Freeview, at which point, she collapsed on to the bed, and turned round to face the camera, followed by typical (for Freeview, at least) lilly ‘action’ for the duration. Sad

Maybe I was correct when jokingly suggesting that Freeview is only allowed 1 (relatively) good show per week? Wink
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2009 12:19 by Censorship :-(.)
09-11-2009 12:16
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

An average show last night.
Apart from Charlie Monaco appearing for 1 minute at the start, it was 3 slots of 30 minutes each from Amanda and 2 slots of 30 minutes from Adele.
We almost got a couple of flashes from Amanda. She cut it a bit fine. A better performance than the previous night.
Adele is one of my favourites, but was nothing special last night.
The mics worked perfectly throughout the show. Smile
10-11-2009 12:23
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Last night was the most boring show to date on channel 98.
After 30 seconds of Annie at the start, it was 2 slots totalling 2 hours by Lilly with a 30 minute slot from Toni in between.
At least the mics were fully functional for all of the 6 times they were used during the show.

For comparison, Camilla was fully naked, apart from some knee high stockings, for her slot at midnight on freeview channel 94 last night.
11-11-2009 11:11
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

The Sky show was no better last night. The best viewing was Babestation.

11-11-2009 11:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Last night's show was ok, but nothing special.
2 of my favourites were on, Jemma Jey and Tori.
Jemma did 2 slots totalling 102 minutes and Tori did a single slot of 47 minutes.
Toni also made a brief appearance for 1 minute, right at the start of the show.
12-11-2009 12:01
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just another average show with 3 good looking girls on, Donna, Tori and Candy.
Decided to not bother recording any more shows unless Amanda is on.
I've now seen all the girls that they have except Lolly, who's off with health problems for a while, and there's rarely any girl-girl stuff on the show. Its all become pretty boring to watch apart from when Amanda is on.
13-11-2009 12:09
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles