clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Last night's freeview show

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Last night's freeview show
well you two definately like to push the boundaries and hope you continue to do so

Piper Niven Superfan
16-11-2009 21:32
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

TheWatcher i posted the vid on http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid281068.

Check your 5:02am recordings & you'll see.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
17-11-2009 10:35
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(17-11-2009 10:35 )Tintin Wrote:  TheWatcher i posted the vid on http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid281068.

Check your 5:02am recordings & you'll see.

The freeview show at 5.02am on 15Nov09 was different to your Sky vid
See http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid281336

Last nights show was pretty boring.
It was just 2 girls, Adele and Valery.
It looked as if they were short of callers last night.
17-11-2009 11:25
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(17-11-2009 11:25 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Last nights show was pretty boring.
It was just 2 girls, Adele and Valery.
It looked as if they were short of callers last night.

I didn't expect much when I saw that Adele was on, as she has been one of the tamest babes on BBF (perhaps the most tame of all? - were it not for Lilly’s ‘office’ section a few days ago, she would probably have received that ‘accolade’). Valery was better, but not as good as her previous appearance.

How is Adele on real BB?

Perhaps the lack of callers will encourage them to put on a better show this morning, or will we have to wait until the weekend, again, for a (relatively) good show?
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2009 02:27 by Censorship :-(.)
18-11-2009 02:24
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

Amanda seems to have random WTF?#! moments with someone off-screen. My guess is different cameramen or producers have different boundaries, one lets her play, another says "no, not for real, even if off camera". They might well be setting her up, but short of witholding fees she won't be punished. It's the channel that gets fined, and named owners/producers who can get banned from owning a licence in future. The constant repeat bookings mean they can't blame her.

BTW anyone know if Cyrus will ever return to SportXXX ? Now she did have a short run.

PS. If Ofcom really want to punish the channels they should be more inventive. Live spanking will show them. (crosses fingers).
18-11-2009 02:37
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(18-11-2009 02:37 )DanVox Wrote:  Amanda seems to have random WTF?#! moments with someone off-screen. My guess is different cameramen or producers have different boundaries, one lets her play, another says "no, not for real, even if off camera". They might well be setting her up, but short of witholding fees she won't be punished. It's the channel that gets fined, and named owners/producers who can get banned from owning a licence in future. The constant repeat bookings mean they can't blame her.

BTW anyone know if Cyrus will ever return to SportXXX ? Now she did have a short run.

PS. If Ofcom really want to punish the channels they should be more inventive. Live spanking will show them. (crosses fingers).

Like i've said in previous posts she probably gets really pissed off with the Cameraman/Producer or whoever is telling her off. I think she's not happy with how she has to act on freeview, she is allowed to get away with much more before freeview, and probably gets worked up about how tame and restricted her performances has to be. Let me just say this, Amanda has fight and fury, i wouldn't like to be the producer giving her a telling off because i would be in for a fight Big Grin

On the Cyprus issue, maybe Sportxxx let her go, for showing off to much asshole Big Laugh

18-11-2009 04:47
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Last night started with an hour of Charlie Monaco. The mic was not working when she was using it.
Then Amanda came on for 45 minutes. We could not hear anything she was saying on the mic during her 2 minute introduction speech.
Next came the 12 minute video advertising the OfficeBabes. Not seen this before. It was similar to the HouseBabes video.
Amanda then came back for the last half hour, and the mic was working for her this time.
On the whole, a bit better than average show.
18-11-2009 12:11
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The first few minutes of the show last night was just the view of an empty bed.
It did not get much more interesting afterwards.
It was just 2 girls on the show, Jet and Annie.
At least the mics were working ok for a change.
19-11-2009 10:56
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

What are Bang Media playing at? They are only on Freeview for 2.5 hours, yet they wasted the opening 15 minutes with adverts!? Ok, the ads were more entertaining than much of BBF’s output, but we’ve seen them a few times now, so it’s getting rather boring. Wink

Talking of which, this morning's show:-

Tori – Typically tame, I’m afraid.

Cate – It was nice to see her again, as she hasn’t been on for a while, and though relatively OK, it was one of her tamer performances, sadly. It seems as though she was great with Amanda on real BB Sad

Cate & Donna – tame, no kissing, licking etc, but due to more movement & better posing etc., it was still better than the feeble 2 girl norm on Tamestation Freeview.

Adele - Just as tame as normal, I’m afraid.

Donna – Not great, but an OK solo section from Donna; probably the high point of the show?

Overall, another quite poor BBF, but far from the worst I’ve seen.
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2009 12:27 by Censorship :-(.)
21-11-2009 12:15
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I thought last night's show was ok, slightly better than average, due to the fact that all of the girls, Tori, Adele, Cate and Donna are in my favourites list.
I also thought the last 30 minutes by Donna was the highlight. She looked fabulous.
The first 14 minutes was the officeBabes video advert which has been on before.
21-11-2009 13:16
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles