GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Dionne Mendez - Elite TV: Chat

alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

RE: Dionne Mendez - Caps, Vids and Chat
(04-11-2009 14:15 )Tintin Wrote:  That's easier said than done mate. A lot of people watch & call the girls to do something & they end up sying no or they give you a nasty remark & hang up on you. I know this to be true with Dionne as i've heard her do it. So if girls are their to make money & earn a living they shouldn't be rude etc to the people that's more or less paying their mages.

Do you know what i mean.

Im sure they get a lot of people who ring them up and being rude to them. im sure she had a few fone calls asking her why she jumpshit etc etc and all and get a lot of crap from her fans or bs callers. if your rude to her then they will hang up on u, its the same for all girls, they make money from phone calls but why would u want to talk to someone who is gonna annoy and piss u off? maybe the stuff u ask them to do is not in their department and u should try and find a girl thats right Big Grin its like buying food... u test it and then u buy the one that accommodates ur tastebudsssss! Smile if that makes sense at all
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 14:26 by alexxxi.)
04-11-2009 14:23
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(04-11-2009 14:23 )alexxxi Wrote:  gets a lot of crap from her fans or bs callers. if your rude to her then they will hang up on u, its the same for all girls, they make money from phone calls but why would u want to talk to someone who is gonna annoy and piss u off? maybe the shit u ask them to do is not in their department and u should try and find a girl thats right Big Grin its like buying food... u test it and then u buy the one that accommodates ur tastebudsssss! Smile if that makes sense at all

I totally agree if any 1s rude 2 the girls kick them or hang up on them but the times i've heard her telling callers 2 grow up & then hanging up on them the callers weren't rude they only wanted to see her open her legs or bend over etc. So for a caller to waste about £7 or more 2 get through to a girl & then get talked to like that & kicked just because he or she wanted the babe to open up a bit or bend over isn't on.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
04-11-2009 14:32
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

And everyone thought we'd never see her again

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
04-11-2009 14:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

(04-11-2009 14:32 )Tintin Wrote:  
(04-11-2009 14:23 )alexxxi Wrote:  gets a lot of crap from her fans or bs callers. if your rude to her then they will hang up on u, its the same for all girls, they make money from phone calls but why would u want to talk to someone who is gonna annoy and piss u off? maybe the shit u ask them to do is not in their department and u should try and find a girl thats right Big Grin its like buying food... u test it and then u buy the one that accommodates ur tastebudsssss! Smile if that makes sense at all

I totally agree if any 1s rude 2 the girls kick them or hang up on them but the times i've heard her telling callers 2 grow up & then hanging up on them the callers weren't rude they only wanted to see her open her legs or bend over etc. So for a caller to waste about £7 or more 2 get through to a girl & then get talked to like that & kicked just because he or she wanted the babe to open up a bit or bend over isn't on.

[Image: vlcsnap-2009-11-04-13h35m14s176_thumb.png]

heres a cap of dionne givin some pointers to her callers Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 14:37 by alexxxi.)
04-11-2009 14:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Dionne Mendez - Caps, Vids and Chat
im glad she hasnt retired yet and i think probably elite's biggest night signing yet

Piper Niven Superfan
04-11-2009 16:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

[split] Dionne Mendez - Caps & Vids
(04-11-2009 00:42 )stueyboy Wrote:  Well 1st prize in the bullsh*t major competition goes to Dionne - announcing her retirement last week, allowing dozens and dozens of text messages from her "fans" wishing her good luck in her new career etc. - without once saying it isn't exactly RETIREMENT (!!!).
Then a couple of days later she turns up doing exactly the same thing on a different channel.
I agreed with her that she'd been doing this type of thing a long time (her words remember!!) and it was a good thing for her to take a change in career...

dionne NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said she was retiring last week on her final night on bs. all she said was she was leaving bs so it was assumed dionne was leaving for good until dionne posted early hours yesterday she was going to elite and would be retiring from the babechannels in 12 months time

i thought dionne did well on her first night the only thing i didnt like was her and emily not being back together

im a big fan of dionne and will be for a long time yet.

and agree its unfair to call elite another bs channel as they have sophia who has never done babechannels, ava blue, gemma massey and danica all havent been on bs. the days of babes staying on one channel are over most babes these days will have been on several channels including bs

Piper Niven Superfan
04-11-2009 16:19
Vampkiss Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dionne Mendez - Chat
Sophia was on the old Babecast as well as Bang Babes

Vickemily In A Hoagy Wagon With Smyth Eating Chicken In A Tabard ?

You Know It Makes Sense
04-11-2009 16:49
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

There are two Sophia's on Elite, Vampkiss - the one you're thinking of, and also this one who is new to the babe shows that Rammy was referring to.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
04-11-2009 16:56
Vampkiss Offline
Senior Poster

Oh right thx Skateguy

Vickemily In A Hoagy Wagon With Smyth Eating Chicken In A Tabard ?

You Know It Makes Sense
04-11-2009 17:00
zola Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Dionne Mendez - Caps & Vids
i thought dionne did well on her first night the only thing i didnt like was her and emily not being back together

If only we could see them together
04-11-2009 19:55
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles