Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

bob is(n't) superspurs

supergibbo Offline
Junior Poster

bob is(n't) superspurs
i see the posting by julliet as been removed which exposed who bob really is, its our old foe superspurs....camera man turned manager and according to julliet he about to sink another channel, julliet reckons the club be gone by jan now she and chelsea have gone, how two faced this guy is!!!!!!!!! he all sweet as bob and a total d**k as superspurs.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2009 15:06 by supergibbo.)
07-11-2009 15:05
Find all posts by this user
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

RE: bob is superspurs
(07-11-2009 15:05 )supergibbo Wrote:  i see the posting by julliet as been removed which exposed who bob really is, its our old foe superspurs....camera man turned manager and according to julliet he about to sink another channel, julliet reckons the club be gone by jan now she and chelsea have gone,

Of course Juliet has not always been a reliable source of information. Not everything she has posted here has turned out to be correct, has it?
07-11-2009 15:44
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I noticed Juliet was gone from Club Paradiso. I don't know who this superspurs guy is though. To be honest, I don't really care as Club Paradiso is pretty shit. Other than Ree Petra, there's no-one there I find worth watching, plus the sets are dull, the lighting is dull...it's all a very bland affair.
07-11-2009 15:46
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(07-11-2009 15:05 )supergibbo Wrote:  i see the posting by julliet as been removed which exposed who bob really is, its our old foe superspurs....camera man turned manager and according to julliet he about to sink another channel, julliet reckons the club be gone by jan now she and chelsea have gone, how two faced this guy is!!!!!!!!! he all sweet as bob and a total d**k as superspurs.

No 1 on this forum can judge Bob for what he’s done unless you’re a model that’s worked with him. 1 other thing for a model to accuse a camera man of telling her to show more is a BULL SHIT because it’s up to the model her self wither she wants to show more. So for any 1 to accuse any 1 in the wrong isn't fair & they should Apologies to the person for the false actuation.

The only bad thing I can say about Bobs channel (966) is when it 1st started the lighting was a bit crap & at the minute the camera is in 1 place zooming in and out instead of it moving around the model so that the callers can actually see what their call for.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2009 15:56 by SirAssAlot.)
07-11-2009 15:52
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(07-11-2009 15:44 )cosmonaut Wrote:  
(07-11-2009 15:05 )supergibbo Wrote:  i see the posting by julliet as been removed which exposed who bob really is, its our old foe superspurs....camera man turned manager and according to julliet he about to sink another channel, julliet reckons the club be gone by jan now she and chelsea have gone,

Of course Juliet has not always been a reliable source of information. Not everything she has posted here has turned out to be correct, has it?

Your correct!!

Ever since she logged on this morning she did nothing but start an a Argument & tell lies. If she read posts carefully instead of starting arguments her topics & threads would be well worth reading & posting in.

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2009 16:02 by SirAssAlot.)
07-11-2009 16:01
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

I think the channel is very good. I like Cindy and Karlie. I've been well satisfied with 3 of my 4 calls.
07-11-2009 16:02
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(07-11-2009 15:05 )supergibbo Wrote:  i see the posting by julliet as been removed which exposed who bob really is, its our old foe superspurs.....

The post has been moved to Juliet's section in the TVX forum:
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid271560
07-11-2009 16:07
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

All though "Bob" may be "Super Spurs", I fully understand the need for a name change, new channel and all.

But "Bob" has been helpful, informative and insightful, a bold contrast to Super Spurs and his insults.
07-11-2009 16:12
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

You should of read everything she was saying she even sent me 2 rude pm's for no reason, I was actually sticking up for, If she read the posts properly she would of noticed that.

07-11-2009 16:18
ringo78 Offline
Senior Poster

bob could be stood at my front door calling my mum names and weeing on my cat for all i care, so long as he keeps putting summer on my telly and letting me say rude words to her then he gets my vote.
07-11-2009 16:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV