cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Hey Juilet

chrisdaniels Offline
Sasha's hardest fan

Hey Juilet
I have been watching you for some time and you are gorgeous Smile im watching you right now wearing a super - sexy purple outfit

you have a really cute face , great boobs and awesome thighs
And i luv it when you spread your long sexy legs Wink

keep up the great work xxx

and i watched you either last night or a couple of night bak , you and Sasha = a awesome combo Smile
24-11-2008 00:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Hey Juilet
She left the forum after Ass2Cam did something and there was some drama and they both left.

Ass2Cam thought he owned anything he set eyes on and could do as he liked with it.
24-11-2008 00:40
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

She still frequents the forum, she last visited today....

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2008 00:44 by skateguy.)
24-11-2008 00:44
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I thought Juliet was on top form on Sunday night. Leaving aside the matter of what she did or does in this forum, I thought last night she was super sexy!
24-11-2008 07:41
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Scotsman Wrote:She left the forum after Ass2Cam did something and there was some drama and they both left.

Good riddance to be honest. She didn't seem the nicest girl and Ass2Cam thought he owned anything he set eyes on and could do as he liked with it.

The first time we disagree lol I myself enjoyed Ass2Cams work and if he was still here i'd still enjoy the pics and vids he'd put up. I know i'm not alone in saying i definetly got good pics and vids from the fella.
24-11-2008 18:48
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Couldn't agree more BBB Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
24-11-2008 18:51
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I enjoyed the content he posted but at the same time hated his attitude. Seemed like he thought he owned everything just because he'd watched it or something.
24-11-2008 21:50
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

You know whats funny? We at one point had Tiffany on here and we chased her off lol
Ok yeah she handled things wrong but fuckin hell we had Tiffany on here lol Oh and where is Amanda these days?
Yes wrong section but i'm just saying
24-11-2008 22:00
cee Offline
Master Poster

For me it all comes down to what you come here for?

Ass2cam's content was great and I think the effort he put into finding it for other posters and visitors to enjoy should not be forgotten.

On the girls being here thing, if they are here for the right reasons... i.e to interact with their viewers and/or fans on a genuine level then that is great...

But, if their only reason for being here revolves around getting their ass gratuitously kissed and removing content, whether to do with copyright or if it doesn't meet their current standard on a live show… I would rather they were not here and frequented elsewhere.

I watch these shows for something to do in my spare time, and really feel I have no need to ingratiate myself with a girl that I will never meet by becoming a kiss-ass, or have-a-go-hero and needlessly jumping to the defence of a so called “damsel in distress” who is actually more than capable of fighting her own battles! Now, does that mean I will not treat them with respect? No, if they come across as nice/genuine, I will always do my best to return that favour and treat them with the due regard they deserve.

Personally I would rather have great content than a monopoly of girls asses to kiss and poor content… But, saying that, there are a few of the girls who seem to have slotted in with no detrimental effects... And for me, they are a more than welcome edition to the forum, and I sincerely hope they stick around.Cool
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2008 02:16 by cee.)
24-11-2008 23:34
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

cee Wrote:For me it all comes down to what you come here for?

Ass2cam's content was great and I think the effort he put into finding it for other posters and visitors to enjoy should not be forgotten.

On the girls being here thing, if they are here for the right reasons... i.e to interact with their viewers and/or fans on a genuine level then that is great...

But, if their only reason for being here revolves around getting their ass gratuitously kissed and removing content, whether to do with copyright or if it doesn't meet their current standard on a live show… I would rather they were not here and frequented elsewhere.

I watch these shows for something to do in my spare time, and really feel I have no need to ingratiate myself with a girl that I will never meet by becoming a kiss-ass, or have-a-go-hero and needlessly jumping to the defence of a so called “damsel in distress” who is actually more than capable of fighting her own battles! Now, does that mean I will not treat them with respect? No, if they come across as nice/genuine, I will always do my best to return that favour and treat them with the due regard they deserve.

Personally I would rather have great content than a monopoly of girl’s asses to kiss and poor content… But, saying that, there are a few of the girls who seem to have slotted in with no detrimental effects... And for me, they are a more than welcome edition to the forum, and I sincerely hope they stick around.Cool

Good post

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
25-11-2008 00:41

gemma hiles