babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

How much do they earn?

cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: how much do the girls earn???????????
kinkykay08 Wrote:If they are making that sorta money each night, maybe i should get on those phones,lol! Well aslong as cherryryder doesnt fone, couldnt keep up with his sexual needs,lol!xx

I'm just sexually adventurous...gotta make the babes earn their money.. Wink
07-02-2009 16:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kellco Offline
Junior Poster

Sm© Wrote:
skelly71 Wrote:I was just wondering how much the girls earn, think i read or heard 750 per night????. Is it like football where the big players earn more than the newcomers. Think sasha is worth top dollar always playful and entertainingCool. What do you reckon guys any ideas?

how ever much they earn cant be enough for them!
if it was, they wouldn't be on here whoring their fuckin websites.
i know that is a bit harsh, but i am getting a little bit pissed offSad

Well said! Most of them are a pain in the arse.

Trying to type in that stupid 'sexy voice' they use is really annoying too.. Please fuck off you money grabbing slappers.

Rolleyes
07-02-2009 17:59
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

kellco Wrote:
Sm© Wrote:
skelly71 Wrote:I was just wondering how much the girls earn, think i read or heard 750 per night????. Is it like football where the big players earn more than the newcomers. Think sasha is worth top dollar always playful and entertainingCool. What do you reckon guys any ideas?

Trying to type in that stupid 'sexy voice' they use is really annoying too.. Please fuck off you money grabbing slappers.

Rolleyes

money grabbing slappers.......sweetie if you dont like the girls or dont like the shows to be honest dont watch them dont comment about them and stop writing on forums about them!!!! There is no need to be calling people names we do a job just like the rest of you, you may consider it an easy job but its not as easy as it looks imagine sitting on a bed for hours each night why people talk to you like shit and you have to have a smile on your face and helpythem forfill there sexual desires!!!! Yes we get paid for it but not as much as you all assume.
07-02-2009 18:45
cherryryder Offline
Gone

jade-victoria Wrote:
kellco Wrote:[Well said! Most of them are a pain in the arse.

Rolleyes

money grabbing slappers.......sweetie if you dont like the girls or dont like the shows to be honest dont watch them dont comment about them and stop writing on forums about them!!!! There is no need to be calling people names we do a job just like the rest of you, you may consider it an easy job but its not as easy as it looks imagine sitting on a bed for hours each night why people talk to you like shit and you have to have a smile on your face and helpythem forfill there sexual desires!!!! Yes we get paid for it but not as much as you all assume.

Good points, Jade. I'm sure you'll find that 99% of the people on the forum are way more chilled out and reasonable.

Kellco - Why the fuck are you on the forum if you find them annoying and a pain the ass? This forum is made because of appreciation of the babes...there's nothing wrong with criticism but you've just taken the piss out of the whole premise...
07-02-2009 18:51
tsurugi Offline
Banned

jade-victoria Wrote:
kellco Wrote:
Sm© Wrote:

Rolleyes

shit thats killed my illusion that you girls do it for the great convo i will go cry myself to sleep
07-02-2009 18:53
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

lol... to be honest some calls are good and they are enjoyable some i would rather stab my own eyes out then have to continue with them
07-02-2009 18:54
cherryryder Offline
Gone

jade-victoria Wrote:lol... to be honest some calls are good and they are enjoyable some i would rather stab my own eyes out then have to continue with them

I've called you once when you first started and you were a pro from day one Tongue

I've been tempted to give you a call again but your dominatrix character scares the shit out of me!
x
07-02-2009 18:57
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

thanks :-) when i first started i was shitting myself, had never done anything like this before....now i wouldnt want to do anything but this....im not that scary i dont always do dominating but i see what you mean...people love me or hate me lol
07-02-2009 19:03
tsurugi Offline
Banned

you seem like a good performer so i tip my hat to you if i was wearing one
07-02-2009 19:11
cherryryder Offline
Gone

jade-victoria Wrote:thanks :-) when i first started i was shitting myself, had never done anything like this before....now i wouldnt want to do anything but this....im not that scary i dont always do dominating but i see what you mean...people love me or hate me lol

you're a top performer hun with a cracking figure...Can't believe those puppies are real...mmmm...damn fine..Wink
07-02-2009 19:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV