Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Is Hotel Voyeur a Con ?

Farm-boy Offline

Is Hotel Voyeur a Con ?
For a number of years now, over the last five years, I have sent numerous texts (about 17) to this show & Not one of them have ever been read out. Lately a new related show has appeared, titled "Hotel Voyeur Day shift" So I wondered was this a con too ? So an experiment, I decided to text this show, so on the 17/9/2009, I text this show, with just a normal clean message & they billed me twice for one text & they never even read out my message. I can only asume that this show don't have a live text facility & they make up & read out bogus text messages on air, in order to ge people to send texts which will Never be read out ? This new show billed me twice for one text message, which was Not even read out. How are they able to get away with this ?

Farm-Boy
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2009 20:24 by Farm-boy.)
11-11-2009 20:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

RE: Is Hotel Voyeur a Con ?
I've never had a problem. It depends on what you message is as to whether they read it out or not but they now operate a system of actually sending back a specific reply. How often they do this is dependent on how many girls they have got and whether they can use the laptop!

I think the day show uses the same mechanism but why would bother texting them? They are never going to read out your message saying "What a miserable excuse for a show. At least it was proper car crash telly when you could hear all the producers talkback" are they.

D G x x x
11-11-2009 20:33
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Hotel Voyeur is definitely a con because its

NOT A REAL HOTELeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeek

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
11-11-2009 20:58
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

Well i have allways had my txt's answered. mostly by Roxy which is allways a lot of fun..

smile... even on the crap days!
11-11-2009 21:11
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Although I like the personalised reply idea (certainly better than waiting around for HOURS to see IF your lady reads the text having been charged INSTANTLY for it annoyed ), its VERY hit & miss. Ive had the same problem where Ive sent a text & ended up being billed twice &/or not having it read on the night & instead received a reply the next day pimping me about whos on dayshift. Ive had very generic replies where no effort or interest has been shown, & even fooled me into sending again as I believed they were asking my name/age for 'control purposes' or whatever. But Ive also had times where Ive had texts actually answer my question, & show interest, which is such a great feature that I wish they would work on. Think it depends on who has the laptop when you text. Courtney has always been great when Ive sent texts (even when its questions for the other ladies, makes an effort to find out), Roxy was good too. The other ladies (no names, but not all are included obviously).....not so much.
11-11-2009 21:57
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

I dont text much as I mostly send pics but Ivenever had a real problem courtney has always been great mainly cause shes such a perv lol

My glass is always half full it just needs filling up

Sasha s my one true valentine
Denni Tayla's offical onscreen nighttime husband
Chloe Ps Official onscreen husband
Sophies Star
11-11-2009 22:59
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Just out of interest, when they reply do you get charged for that too? I just wondered whether they operate a reverse billing type of thing. There's no mention of that in the on-screen Ts & Cs so hopefully they don't.

Regarding the daytime show, from what I've seen the girls spend more time texting replies to viewers than talking on the phone!
11-11-2009 23:26
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

i think ive text this show about twice and both times just had a text back saying 'why not ring in' so i never bother anymore.
11-11-2009 23:39
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

it is a con. i text them once to make a booking and there was no reply so i thought 'hey, there can't be a problem' so i turned up on the day to check in and they told me and my camera to fuck off cos it's not really for voyuers!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2009 23:52 by mdevil316.)
11-11-2009 23:40
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Can't believe it's not a real hotel! You'll be telling me next that Babestation doesn't have trains full of babes arriving regularly.
12-11-2009 00:13