Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average

Sportxxx / The Boudoir - Webstream (There Isn't One)

bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

RE: Sportxxx - Chat & Discussion
(03-02-2011 22:37 )bigguy01 Wrote:  do they have a webstream for their channels?

they need one.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
03-02-2011 23:23
Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Sportxxx : Live Webstream (There Isn't One)
Well lets just hope that when they do get the streams up and running, they are not like there last one's. Surprised

As you spent 90% of the time looking at the word "Buffering" and not seeing anything. laugh

Plus, if they will take a little advise. Don't stream a live broadcast off your satellite feed, with all the OSG on it, like BabeStation do. It looks crap, with all the scan-lines over it. Stream it direct off the camera feed, with no OSG.

At least then, we get a good clean stream, you will use less bandwidth, and get less hassle & more customers. A win/win for both sides. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2011 00:39 by aceman65.)
04-02-2011 00:38
seancarterjz Offline
Junior Poster

maybe they can outsource that to u ace or u can recommended a conractor
04-02-2011 07:44
salimos Offline
Master Poster

(04-02-2011 07:44 )seancarterjz Wrote:  maybe they can outsource that to u ace or u can recommended a conractor

your idea is not bad. Ace can do it Wink
05-02-2011 01:27
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Also for a web stream ffs please don't have it time out, elites is the worst, you get about 2 minutes if your lucky!
06-02-2011 02:43
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Foxy - The Boudoir
if any1 from sportxxx or the boudoir are watching can you please get a webstream for these channels cos bigguy01 told me to ask you, lol. please do your best cos you wouldnt want me to start getting malicious would you, just ask cathy barry what i can be like, lol. all seriousness i think there is a webstream for most of the channels, so lets hope you can get one sorted out sometime soon, thanx the malicious one.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
07-02-2011 15:58
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

[split] Foxy - The Boudoir
malicious fan[Image: smiley-sex024.gif]

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2011 16:43 by bigguy01.)
07-02-2011 16:43
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

RE: [split] Foxy - The Boudoir
(07-02-2011 15:58 )malicious fan Wrote:  if any1 from sportxxx or the boudoir are watching can you please get a webstream for these channels cos bigguy01 told me to ask you, lol. please do your best cos you wouldnt want me to start getting malicious would you, just ask cathy barry what i can be like, lol. all seriousness i think there is a webstream for most of the channels, so lets hope you can get one sorted out sometime soon, thanx the malicious one.

Yeah, like by Thursday if you possibly can, as I understand there's a new girl starting out and I really want to cap herBig Grin!

But seriously, SportXXX has some of the best and most cappable - and capable, I'm sureWink - girls on any of the babe channels (Foxy, Adele Parker, Dani Amour, Bailey Cream, Vixen et al) and yet the live webstream is not upSad! Come on guys, you've bought up most of the best talent on the market, so it's time to give them the XXXposure they deserveSmile!

Or we'll send the bigguy and the malicious guy roundBig Grin!
07-02-2011 17:06
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sportxxx / The Boudoir - Webstream (There Isn't One)
yeah come on sport xxx lets try and get it sorted for those who havent got sky and cant watch, if not i mite have to go and watch a channel which has got a webstream, a channel like red light central maybe, cos that looks like a good channel lol, only joking. im here to stay especially when there is adele, cherry, steph and the foxy one herself! also forget to mention layla, dani amour, my friend mel rook and sorry if iv not mentioned any1 else.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2011 18:27 by malicious fan.)
07-02-2011 17:16
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

RE: Sportxxx / The Boudoir - Webstream (There Isn't One)
(07-02-2011 17:16 )malicious fan Wrote:  yeah come on sport xxx lets try and get it sorted for those who havent got sky and cant watch, if not i mite have to go and watch a channel which has got a webstream, a channel like red light central maybe, cos that looks like a good channel lol, only joking. im here to stay especially when there is adele, cherry, steph and the foxy one herself!

Dammit Malicious! You're BANNED from RLC on the orders of Cathy and Phil BarryannoyedHuhbladewaveRolleyesShyWinkSmileBig GrinlaughBig LaughBounce
07-02-2011 17:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66