Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation : Freeview vs Sky

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Toungue Freeview vs Sky moaning thread
(11-11-2009 23:28 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Although I missed Camilla "naked" again I agree that the content is getting more "adult" at last. Lets hope they've turned the corner.

Don't raise your hopes. At the start of BS1 on Freeview Reede said 'I'm not going to be here for very long 'cause I'm sure this is going to get a little bit too raunchy for Freeview'. When are they going to stop this stupid nonsense?

Edited for accuracy.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2009 16:31 by vila.)
12-11-2009 01:07
Find all posts by this user
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's on tonight?
(12-11-2009 01:07 )vila Wrote:  
(11-11-2009 23:28 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Although I missed Camilla "naked" again I agree that the content is getting more "adult" at last. Lets hope they've turned the corner.

Don't raise your hopes. At the start of BS1 on Freeview Reede said 'I don't know how long I'll be here - this is likely to get too raunchy for Freeview'. When are they going to stop this stupid nonsense?

Yes I think this is bloody stupid;as has been said before the rules for Freeview are (should be) exactly the same as for Sky! PLEASE SORT IT CELLCAST! I'm really wondering (like others on here) if its a directive from Sky trying to get us Freeviewers to sign up and take out a contract with Sky which we wont or dont want to do.It would be interesting to see how Sky stood in law if a case could be found about their tactics;IF INDEED THIS IS TRUE!
12-11-2009 08:27
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

(12-11-2009 08:27 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Yes I think this is bloody stupid;as has been said before the rules for Freeview are (should be) exactly the same as for Sky! PLEASE SORT IT CELLCAST! I'm really wondering (like others on here) if its a directive from Sky trying to get us Freeviewers to sign up and take out a contract with Sky which we wont or dont want to do.It would be interesting to see how Sky stood in law if a case could be found about their tactics;IF INDEED THIS IS TRUE!

If it bothers you that much get Sky, then this utterly drivelsome thread can finally be consigned to the dustbin it so richly deserves to belong to.

No longer would we have to listen to your bitching and moaning about what a raw deal you get on Freeview. (BTW, did you know that you don't need a Sky subscription to get any of the channels? And that Sky will come and install a dish and box for about the same amount as your "trusty dvd recorder" cost?)
12-11-2009 20:50
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Don't raise your hopes. At the start of BS1 on Freeview Reede said 'I'm not going to be here for very long 'cause I'm sure this is going to get a little bit too raunchy for Freeview'. When are they going to stop this stupid nonsense?

Edited for accuracy.

Ah yes but she was not pulled off screen was she, what was it about 45 mins section from the start.
12-11-2009 21:05
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(12-11-2009 20:50 )Stevie Wrote:  If it bothers you that much get Sky, then this utterly drivelsome thread can finally be consigned to the dustbin it so richly deserves to belong to.

No longer would we have to listen to your bitching and moaning about what a raw deal you get on Freeview. (BTW, did you know that you don't need a Sky subscription to get any of the channels? And that Sky will come and install a dish and box for about the same amount as your "trusty dvd recorder" cost?)

How many times do we have to say this?

Some people CAN'T get Sky, for a variety of reasons such as planning laws, geographical location, building orientation, physical features of the locality etc. Plus lots of others have already made their decision about which digital platform to use and don't see why they should have to spend extra cash or tolerate restrictions when THERE ARE NO RULES THAT SAY THEY HAVE TO.

Is that plain enough for you?

This "I've got Sky so I'm all right and sod you lot" attitude pisses me off more than I can put into words.

Edit:

(12-11-2009 21:05 )matt38 Wrote:  

Edited for accuracy.

Ah yes but she was not pulled off screen was she, what was it about 45 mins section from the start.

No reason why she should have been. She barely moved the whole time she was on screen. What I'm commenting on is the fact that she made plain that Freeview is still being censored when we all know there are no rules that say it should be.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2009 21:21 by vila.)
12-11-2009 21:14
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

(12-11-2009 21:14 )vila Wrote:  How many times do we have to say this?

Some people CAN'T get Sky, for a variety of reasons such as planning laws, geographical location, building orientation, physical features of the locality etc. Plus lots of others have already made their decision about which digital platform to use and don't see why they should have to spend extra cash or tolerate restrictions when THERE ARE NO RULES THAT SAY THEY HAVE TO.

This "I've got Sky so I'm all right and sod you lot" attitude pisses me off more than I can put into words.

And how many times do we have to listen to the Freeview minority bitch, moan and whine? Seems like every night since BS started on Freeview Rolleyes
12-11-2009 21:23
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2009 21:14 )vila Wrote:  
(12-11-2009 20:50 )Stevie Wrote:  If it bothers you that much get Sky, then this utterly drivelsome thread can finally be consigned to the dustbin it so richly deserves to belong to.

How many times do we have to say this?

Edit:

(12-11-2009 21:05 )matt38 Wrote:  

Edited for accuracy.

No reason why she should have been. She barely moved the whole time she was on screen. What I'm commenting on is the fact that she made plain that Freeview is still being censored when we all know there are no rules that say it should be.

Yes thanks for that.I quite agree that there is no reason for Freeview to be "softer" than Sky;look at the original Partygirls! The rules are the same for all platforms and we shouldnt be pressurised into buying something (A Sky subscription) that we dont wish to or cant afford each month AND SHOULDNT NEED TO! Please Cellcast be sensible even if it means upsetting Sky.
12-11-2009 21:26
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(12-11-2009 21:23 )Stevie Wrote:  And how many times do we have to listen to the Freeview minority bitch, moan and whine? Seems like every night since BS started on Freeview Rolleyes

Who says we're the minority? Not Cellcast. If you watch Sky you will know how many times they tell you to get your calls in before the phone lines are swamped by Freeviewers.

We will continue to complain until this totally unjustified discrimination is ended.

How long do WE have to put up with Sky viewers bitching, moaning and whining about our wish to be treated fairly?
12-11-2009 21:29
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

(12-11-2009 21:29 )vila Wrote:  Who says we're the minority? Not Cellcast. If you watch Sky you will know how many times they tell you to get your calls in before the phone lines are swamped by Freeviewers.

We will continue to complain until this totally unjustified discrimination is ended.

How long do WE have to put up with Sky viewers bitching, moaning and whining about our wish to be treated fairly?

Aww, poor Freeviewers get such a raw deal Sad

You know the solution (and it ain't hundreds of whingeing posts on this forum). Anyway, I'm off to watch Sky now, toodle pip Big Grin
12-11-2009 21:34
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2009 21:29 )vila Wrote:  
(12-11-2009 21:23 )Stevie Wrote:  And how many times do we have to listen to the Freeview minority bitch, moan and whine? Seems like every night since BS started on Freeview Rolleyes

Who says we're the minority? Not Cellcast. If you watch Sky you will know how many times they tell you to get your calls in before the phone lines are swamped by Freeviewers.

WELL SAID;IT NEEDS SORTING NOW FOR ALL OUR SAKES.PLEASE CELLCAST LISTEN TO YOUR FAITHFUL VIEWERS WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THEM!!!!
12-11-2009 21:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV