cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

Bangbabes phone problems

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Bangbabes phone problems
Well I tried it, and got straight through Big Grin I may have just got lucky though, what numbers have other people been having problems with?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
20-12-2010 03:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-12-2010 03:24 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Well I tried it, and got straight through Big Grin I may have just got lucky though, what numbers have other people been having problems with?
both of the landline numbers- every time i try either of them, i get a dead line tone, no matter what night or time.
20-12-2010 06:03
Newport Bob Offline
Newport State of Mind

Hello sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this but I've read the forum for a while and having a few days off over xmas i've joined up. All channels not just adult lines always say that mobiles will cost signifcantly more but never say how much, so how much would £1.50 a minute landline actually cost on a mobile?
30-12-2010 17:02
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(30-12-2010 17:02 )Newport Bob Wrote:  how much would £1.50 a minute landline actually cost on a mobile?

Somewhere around the £2 mark from my experience (on Vodafone), but it depends on your network. Always better to use the short code if there is one.

Edit: Apologies to the mods, I know this is more than likely the wrong place to post this Blush

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2010 17:26 by iloveMegan.)
30-12-2010 17:20
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

after failing to connect yet again, just a dead line bzzzzzz! i tried emailing bang media to complain- got a 'failed send' reply, saying that the bang media email address does not exist!Huhannoyed
31-12-2010 05:31
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(30-12-2010 17:02 )Newport Bob Wrote:  Hello sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this but I've read the forum for a while and having a few days off over xmas i've joined up. All channels not just adult lines always say that mobiles will cost signifcantly more but never say how much, so how much would £1.50 a minute landline actually cost on a mobile?

You are looking at least £2 a minute on mobiles as they are always more expensive than landline, but beware some adult lines can cost more than £2 a minute but that is what the cost is for most of them are, hope that answers your question?.
31-12-2010 05:43

gemma hiles