Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Rocky

damncensorship Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Rocky
(11-02-2010 08:08 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  Boss Lady in her own words.Big Grin

http://thisis50.ning.com/profile/BossLady13

Never thought she would be like that, always thought she would be a nice and sweet family girl. Damn never went off somebody that quick. That shit is scary.
27-02-2010 00:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Shy RE: Rocky
(27-02-2010 00:35 )damncensorship Wrote:  
(11-02-2010 08:08 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  Boss Lady in her own words.Big Grin

http://thisis50.ning.com/profile/BossLady13

Never thought she would be like that, always thought she would be a nice and sweet family girl. Damn never went off somebody that quick. That shit is scary.

Without looking at that profile I'll tell you what I've picked up from watching Rocky on Live960 (her body language, eye contact etc.):

She gives the impression of a young woman who's completely in love with herself and her own image.
E.g. she spends a huge amount of time staring at the monitor, which is obviously placed near to the camera - i.e. she clearly loves to stare at her own image, for an excessively long period of time.

She acts like someone who thinks she's vastly superior to the kinds of people she perceives to be watching these babeshows (she probably thinks most guys watching her are average-looking, and certainly not in her league).
One reason why I say that is her lack of eye contact with the camera - notice how little she actually looks at the camera - she will stare to the left and right of the camera but hardly ever at the camera itself. It's as if she is steadfastly refusing to look into the camera lens itself.
I think this is because she knows the "average looking" blokes at home are looking at her from where the camera lens is, therefore making eye contact with the camera is like making "eye contact" with the average guys at home. There is no way in the world she would want to do that.

In-between phone calls, Rocky rarely flirts with the camera, e.g. slipping a bra strap off while smiling and looking sexily into the camera lens - I think this is because of the reason outlined above - she doesn't want to be "flirting" with what she perceives to be the average/ugly guys watching her.

I think that on the rare occasions she does look at the camera for any decent length of time, this is only when she is on a phone call to someone she thinks sounds sexy (and maybe that person has also sent in a photo of himself which she likes).

The way Rocky behaves on her Shows is poles apart from the way many other presenters act, e.g. Fernanda on The Pad. Fernanda often maintains eye contact with the camera, during & in between phone calls. She flirts with the camera between calls, and is far livelier and energetic. Fernanda smiles a lot more, and appears to be a genuinely warm, friendly person - but is still obviously very attractive and very sexy.

Rocky is so different to this - I believe the way she comes across on camera reveals an unattractive personality bladewave

The above is purely from what I have taken from Rocky's "performances" on Live960 Sad
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2010 21:37 by stueyboy.)
27-02-2010 02:53
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Tongue I'm recording right now, Heart xxx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
12-03-2010 20:41
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

After reading the 'thisis50' comments, I found myself laughing my head off. She appears to mistake attitude for talent, which will most likely be her downfall - just ask Kanye West.

Who?

Exactly!

The blog comments are priceless. Oh yeah, this guy hit on me, that guy hit on me, I'd let 50 hit shit (I'd personally let him eat shit) blah, blah, blah. Rocky you don't need to be gorgeous for a guy to hit on you - a pulse is pretty much all we need!

Loving the gangsta speak tho - it's hilarious! Oi Rocky, you're not from The Bronx love Bounce

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

19-03-2010 18:00
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

(19-03-2010 18:00 )Shady Cee Wrote:  Loving the gangsta speak tho - it's hilarious! Oi Rocky, you're not from The Bronx love Bounce

We need Rocky to spit some gangsta rhymes on the mic to entertain us all.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
20-03-2010 05:39
McGivern Offline
Senior Poster

take it from me guys rocky is the girl to call. if you've ever had one of the massive bonners that just kill, she'll see to it good and proper! i asked her a random question like what her fave sport was and she told me it's horse riding...one of my best day time wanks ever!
22-03-2010 18:07
WellHeeled Offline
Senior Poster

I like the look of Rocky,but...

[Image: melody_ellington_fb_2.jpg]

Hmmmm.

I like my women the way I like my bank account...well heeled!

Opening the archives 2018:
Evelynn 14/08/10
Paige Green 25/08/10
Paige Green 26/08/10 Pt.I
Kitty Lea CRAZINESS *MUST SEE* & Paige Green 26/08/10 Pt.II
Lynsey Atkinson 26/11/09
Lynsey Atkinson 03/12/09
Lynsey Atkinson 14/01/10
Lynsey Atkinson 18/01/10
21-04-2010 15:42
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Time to give Rocky some caps:

[Image: dvd_video_recording-11_1.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-12_3.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-23_1.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-33_1.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-37_1.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-39_2.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-46_0.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-48_1.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-49_1.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-51_0.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-66_0.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-67.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-70_0.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-73.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-78.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-79.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-80.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-112.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-115.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-116.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-129.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-132.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-133.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-134.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-140.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-141.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-143.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-144.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-145.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-151.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-152.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-153.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-154.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-157.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-168.bmp] [Image: dvd_video_recording-171.bmp]

08-05-2010 08:08
tee Offline
Posting Machine

i think rocky has a amazing set of boobs, cant get my my eyes of them, shes a rite tease
09-05-2010 23:27
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

16-06-2010 02:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV