Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

Is this the most improved channel?

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Is this the most improved channel?
Is this the most improved channel of recent months? It's still not my favourite channel, by a long stretch, but I check it out now, more than I've ever done before.
15-11-2009 05:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Is this the most improved channel?
Yes. Yes it is. And I've posted why numerous times in other threads Smile
15-11-2009 08:09
stevesworld Offline
Aahh Yeah

I'll go along with that...

Dirty Girls Masturbating * Nice Girls Masturbating + NEW CLIPS * Girls Gone Wild * Renee Richards vids *
15-11-2009 08:10
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

No, it's declined since the new channels came along. I prefer to watch a channel with 3 or more babes on the bed as it's more entertaining. Now it's turned into a clone of the other channels.
15-11-2009 12:55
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

If i am Honest i think its the most Improved Channel of 2009 not just the past few months what with them getting the third channel which has helped them no end in attracting more people to watch as people were sick of them all being squashed onto two beds over two channels. Then there was the set update which gave the channels a bit of a fresh look an ment we got rid of the old reception area that wasn't much use an often hid the girl on reception off screen for there stint on reception. At least now if a girl is doing the mic work people can actually see her fully on screen on one of the three channels now an not off screen. Any finally i have to say i think the quality of babes Hotel have brought in this year is top notch they might not be big names like all the other main channels seem to bring in just from other show but there mostly fresh talent which is like a breath of fresh air which i see this forum cry's out for nearly every day for the other channels to do. Just my thoughts on how much Hotel Voyuer has improved this year.
16-11-2009 14:42