Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 53 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Dannie Does Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids

dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

RE: Dannie Does Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids
It may only be 7 minutes 31 seconds, but totally awesome nonetheless. Dannie is flirty and very very tactile.
They need to advertise if/when she goes on a night session fully so that we can all set our recorders for what will I'm sure be a very memorable experience.
Dannie is delicious on day time, and I can only image (dream) what a night time show would hold in store....
Bring it on, and soon !! Cool
17-11-2009 23:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
T-850 Offline
Huge Member

Dannie is drop dead sexy, a total tease. Can't wait to see more of her. Big Grin

Take note Danica. bladewave
18-11-2009 00:05
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I would love to see her do nights Tongue

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
18-11-2009 16:19
farcough Offline
Apprentice Poster

I may get shot down in flames here, but what is the difference? On days Dannie is as close to the mark as you can get and I for one find that fookin' horny. That hint of cleavage and her sexy bum during the day certainly keep me going and long may it last! Yes she has a fantastic pair of boobs (tits, knockers, love pillows, melons etc) but the fact you can't see is a big turn on. Love it Big Grin
24-11-2009 13:55
T-850 Offline
Huge Member

I'd say the difference is you get to see boobs......(tits, knockers, love pillows, melons etc), now don't get me wrong i also find it a turn on when i can't see them but i find it an even bigger turn on when i do! Wink
24-11-2009 21:38
NEW LIVE 960 Offline
No Longer A Virgin, Play Nice!

All that I can say Is that IF Dannie does nights ..... and NO I am not saying she will be that I think that I will take a page out in the Sun.

This was a one off impromptu thing and I dont know if it will ever be repeated ..... but watch this space!

Also (to put my piece in) I think that like sexy underwear where you can see almost everything, and lets face it sometimes with Dannie we see more that we should, it is the anticipation, just like the chase that is better than once you have it.

We have all had it, lusted after some hot girl that equally has the hots for you but once you have it, you lose your interest in her! Sad but true.
I think that if you horny buggers did have your wicked ways then your lust for Dannie might go..... Its only an idea that I share with you all......

I await the posts on this one Smile

Trying harder to bring some relief into our lives!
25-11-2009 03:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
farcough Offline
Apprentice Poster

Yep - I think you're spot on. She is damn sexy either way but there is an art to not revealing everything and she has it down to a T. Sorry Dannie - don't mean to keep referring to you as she LOL Wink
25-11-2009 16:04
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(25-11-2009 03:53 )NEW LIVE 960 Wrote:  Also (to put my piece in) I think that like sexy underwear where you can see almost everything, and lets face it sometimes with Dannie we see more that we should, it is the anticipation, just like the chase that is better than once you have it.

I'm genuinely torn on this one. I desperatley want to see her tits... unfettered, swinging, fully exposed... and I want to see her rubbing her pussy even more, but the teasing she does on days is unsurpassed by any other girl in the 900s and I don't want to shatter the feeling that I'm getting a little more than I should when I watch her on days.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2009 19:48 by StanTheMan.)
25-11-2009 19:47
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(25-11-2009 19:47 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(25-11-2009 03:53 )NEW LIVE 960 Wrote:  Also (to put my piece in) I think that like sexy underwear where you can see almost everything, and lets face it sometimes with Dannie we see more that we should, it is the anticipation, just like the chase that is better than once you have it.

I'm genuinely torn on this one. I desperatley want to see her tits... unfettered, swinging, fully exposed... and I want to see her rubbing her pussy even more, but the teasing she does on days is unsurpassed by any other girl in the 900s and I don't want to shatter the feeling that I'm getting a little more than I should when I watch her on days.

I know exactly what you mean when it comes to Dannie. Her daytime teasing is ridiculously hot and her use of verbal metaphor is certainly very stimulating. I suppose the ideal solution is for her to be like Jessica and Jasmin on BS with quite a few night time shows from day time girls. I love seeing them in both day and night mode... She could do the Danica or Cleo route and do the nght time with the hand bra or the nipple tassle. Either way she's a very sexy girl...Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
27-11-2009 20:13
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

its gone half nine and she is still on
06-12-2009 22:32

Click here to watch Studio 66