Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 53 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Dannie Does Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids

adarl Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dannie Does Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids
Well, Dannie passed the audition as far as I am concerned.
Fantastic teasing on tonight's show, and the sooner she is given a ful night slot the better.
Even better if Toya Carlos could join her, since the two seem to have a great time together.
06-12-2009 23:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(06-12-2009 23:08 )adarl Wrote:  Well, Dannie passed the audition as far as I am concerned.
Fantastic teasing on tonight's show, and the sooner she is given a ful night slot the better.
Even better if Toya Carlos could join her, since the two seem to have a great time together.

ARRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I knew it.... I fuckin KNEW it! All this time my Sky reception has been fine, and then as soon as I lose 960 Dannie does another night show. You couldn't make it up!!! annoyed

adarl, when you say fantastic teasing, can I presume from this that she didn't show? If that's the case then it's not too bad, as I've seen plenty of teasing on her dayshows. I just couldn't bare to think that she'd flopped those jugs out and I'd missed it.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2009 00:34 by StanTheMan.)
07-12-2009 00:28
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(07-12-2009 00:54 )dirk362 Wrote:  Dannie was on until around 21:50 (ish), and since then hasn't re-appeared Sad
Perhaps she'll be back on later but I think she was just testing the waters a bit more, and staying on giving us all hope (and a massive stiffy in anticipation) tonight would be the night.
Easy does it Dannie – baby steps... but please do get to the night show if you're comfortable with displaying your wondrous body for us all to dribble over !

i taught she was stayin on but then she left us with borin eden
07-12-2009 01:11
adarl Offline
Senior Poster

(07-12-2009 00:28 )StanTheMan Wrote:  adarl, when you say fantastic teasing, can I presume from this that she didn't show? If that's the case then it's not too bad, as I've seen plenty of teasing on her dayshows. I just couldn't bare to think that she'd flopped those jugs out and I'd missed it.

Stan, you missed nothing that you haven't seen on the daytime shows.
As soon as there is something exceptional to see from Dannie you can be sure that I will post a vid (unless someone else beats me to it).
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2009 03:05 by adarl.)
07-12-2009 03:03
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Dannie Does Nights - Chat, Caps & Vids
At 9.00pm Toya and Dannie looked like they were about to say bye for the day, but surprisingly Toya got on the mic (which actually worked for once) and said, "a little surprise for you guys, me and dannie are staying on for the night shift for 30 mins. One night only so you'd better get ringing in if you want to hear daytime girls talking dirty - we can say whatever we want"
StanTheMan - It was a pleasant surprise but don't worry it was pre-10pm so no topless etc. - Toya left at 9.30pm and Dannie 9.50pm.
I don't know if it really will be a one-off, but I guess it depends on how successful it was, how the girls enjoyed it, and if they're prepared to do it again - I think if they did do it again it would be the same thing i.e. a short session and finish before 10pm.
07-12-2009 03:11
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(07-12-2009 03:03 )adarl Wrote:  As soon as there is something exceptional to see from Dannie you can be sure that I will post a vid (unless someone else beats me to it).

You're a wonderful person, adarl. It gladdens my heart to know that because it looks like I'm going to have to pay someone to come and re-align my dish - and I don't know when I'll have the money for that.
07-12-2009 03:59
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

(07-12-2009 03:11 )stueyboy Wrote:  At 9.00pm Toya and Dannie looked like they were about to say bye for the day, but surprisingly Toya got on the mic (which actually worked for once) and said, "a little surprise for you guys, me and dannie are staying on for the night shift for 30 mins. One night only so you'd better get ringing in if you want to hear daytime girls talking dirty - we can say whatever we want"
StanTheMan - It was a pleasant surprise but don't worry it was pre-10pm so no topless etc. - Toya left at 9.30pm and Dannie 9.50pm.
I don't know if it really will be a one-off, but I guess it depends on how successful it was, how the girls enjoyed it, and if they're prepared to do it again - I think if they did do it again it would be the same thing i.e. a short session and finish before 10pm.
I hope someone recorded this, i was out.
Even if i was in, my DVDs on the blink.annoyed
07-12-2009 04:03
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

07-12-2009 11:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Love to see her do the night show proper Wink Big Grin
07-12-2009 14:51
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

well guys n galls Re:- the Dannie and Toya late shift only 40mins of it thoSad these 2 hotties can certianly talk the talkWink Wink always new they had a naughtier sidelaugh lets hope sometime soon they do the full on nite show, if that little taster was anything to go by it will be VERY tasteyTonguelaugh
07-12-2009 22:35

Click here to watch Studio 66