Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average

Toys

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Toys
Just been looking at some old caps of Tammy in another thread, during her Babestar days, and it got me thinking about the dildos and vibros they used to have strewn about the sets back then.

I don't know how much life there is in this thread (no doubt it will end up as another Ofcom discussion - which is fine) but I's like to hear opinions about toys on these shows. Why did they disappear? Will they ever return? Were you a fan?

The first of those questions may seem like a silly one, in that self-pleasuring is seen as a sin by Ofcom, especially when done on television in front of thousands of viewers (most doing exactly the same, no doubt), but it has returned to a certain degree - Elite's girls brought it back with a vengeance just a couple of months ago and although it has all but faded from their channels again, it does show that some channels are willing to give it a go, so the return of toys may not be such a daft idea.
16-11-2009 21:28
Find all posts by this user
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Toys
Must have missed the dildos on Elite, but one of my all time favourite shows was Lymara pleasuring herself up the arse with a big red dildo. She wasn't really my type, but I tuned in every night all the same. She had skimpy knickers on, and there were zero pussy flashes, but she turned arse to the camera and it had to be dissapearing somewhere. Best bit was that she was clearly enjoying herself, not just doing one bored fake wriggle per caller.

Stopped like all the other good stuff because Ofcom were insisting that genuine sex was banned (even encrypted), but also anything unseen that might be genuine. Side on, babe pushed a dildo into the bed - some viewers might think it's genuine, so that's a fine. (Exact opposite of the BBFC which allows ambiguous stuff in 18 DVDs). They must have been warned off, because pretty soon all channels stopped even showing dildos, let alone using them.

Bizzarely at the same time there was a prime time BBC comedy with Nicholas Lindhurst (I think) and his girlfriend, and in one scene she comes back drunk from a girls night out, starts using a dildo as a microphone, then starts blowing it. On the BBC, when kids were watching. (A few details might be wrong, but she definately held it close to her mouth and sang at it).

Will they return ?

Perhaps. Possibly if encrypted live shows ever return. On FTA ? Who knows, I can't understand what's going on at the moment. Personally I don't see what reason there is to banthem late at night on channels that can easily be locked out.

One thing is certain. Use of phones and mikes is getting pretty close.
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2009 01:34 by DanVox.)
17-11-2009 01:33
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(17-11-2009 01:33 )DanVox Wrote:  Must have missed the dildos on Elite...

No no no... Elite brought back the art of self pleasuring, I mean, not dildos.

Or was the statement not meant to be taken serioulsy?
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2009 13:26 by StanTheMan.)
17-11-2009 13:25
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

Thought it was too good to be true. The nice thing about self-pleasuring is that it gives us soooo much pleasure too.
18-11-2009 02:25
Thread Closed