Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Live streaming

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Live streaming
Not sure if theres another thread on this matter, but i was wondering if you guys think if the other channels on sky will do live streaming, sexstation did and now babeworld have, does anyone else think the other channels will and do yu think its a good idea. If there is a thread on this matter then i'll delete it.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
27-11-2008 01:02
Find all posts by this user
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

RE: Live streaming
I would love it if "HappyHourGirls" did a livecast, some of their girls are great "Cindy, Kelly, Kat" but I feel that they would put the"DROSS" on if they ever did, or the He/She that is on in the morning.

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
27-11-2008 01:09
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

I don't think Babestation will do a live stream since Babestation is owned by Cellcast. Now if I was Cellcast I wouldn't want a webstream killing off another webstream.

So that leaves Hotel Voyeur, Callgirls, Sportxxxbabes, Happyhourgirls and Bangbabes.

Now, I presume if any of the above channels were going to do a webstream I would think it would be Bangbabes. Callgirls have a stream but you have to pay for it. Sad

I think if Bangbabes get a stream going then they will be onto a winner, IMO anyway...
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2008 01:13 by BristolRovers.)
27-11-2008 01:10
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I think Bang Babes might start doing it. I heard they are about to lauch a new website, so they are obviously thinking about the web side of things.
27-11-2008 01:10
rover Offline

Now that would be worth watching.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
27-11-2008 01:12
gyalis_star Offline
Senior Poster

i think they should have the option aof a live stream or harder content like the babeworld stuff.iam glad babeworld kept it free the girls mit enot be great but its free pus so whos e really complainin lol

havent bin here 4 a while hummm wonder who missed me lol
27-11-2008 05:36
Thread Closed