Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

What if...

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

What if...
A female relative of yours worked on one of these channels? You're sat there, having a pull. You switch over and there's your sister pulling a front wedgie... or your niece... or your MUM!! It must happen. These girls must have some family/relatives who watch these channels. A neighbour, friend, ex-girlfriend would be fine, but a family member. I dunno, maybe the girls hand out timetables to everyone they know, just so they know which channels to avoid Big Grin

And don't pretend it's never crossed your minds Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2009 21:17 by StanTheMan.)
19-11-2009 21:14
Find all posts by this user
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

RE: What if...
(19-11-2009 21:14 )StanTheMan Wrote:  A female relative of yours worked on one of these channels? You're sat there, having a pull. You switch over and there's your sister pulling a front wedgie... or your niece... or your MUM!! It must happen. These girls must have some family/relatives who watch these channels. A neighbour, friend, ex-girlfriend would be fine, but a family member. I duno, maybe the girls hand out timetables to everyone they know, just so they know which channels to avoid Big Grin

Another interesting debate you've managed to think up Stan, nice one. I personally (thank God) have no relatives who work on the babechannels and im relived at that, but like you said im sure it's happened to alot of people, but to the 'affected' im not sure they will be williing to share there tale, you've got to take into the account the humiliation factor Big Grin Also what would be even worse if you didn't even reckonise that your sister/niece etc was on the channels, with the way they tart up the babes on this channels, with the huge amounts of makeup, hairstyles, outfits etc, that these babes wear, I wouldn't be suprised if you couldn't reckonise the same babe if they were walking down the street. Big Grin Also Stan if i may ask, just to clarify do any of your relatives work on the babe channels? laugh

(This post was last modified: 19-11-2009 21:28 by Josh187.)
19-11-2009 21:25
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(19-11-2009 21:25 )HelterSkelter Wrote:  Also Stan if i may ask, just to clarify do any of your relatives work on the babe channels? laugh

Big Grin No, this doesn't come from experience; just something that's crossed my mind more than once.
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2009 21:30 by StanTheMan.)
19-11-2009 21:30
Bunna Away
On Leave

It would be interesting to hear from the models how their situation has affected their family lives or is that being too intrusive?

Thank you and goodnight!
19-11-2009 21:33
old git Offline
Senior Poster

In the early days of babe station there was a girl called Jessie on and her dad and his friend phoned in to wynd her up she got quite embarassed about it.Iwill add that she was not topless at the time and the shows were alot tamer then.
19-11-2009 22:24
DiduHearThat Offline
Senior pervert

it would be fucking terrible, just think of the shit your mates would give you about knocking one out to your sister and telling you all the shit she said on the phone, i dont know about the rest of you but my mates are a pack of evil bastards and they would love giving me shit about it, and not just them, people that just know your related to her shouting stuff at the bar or in the street, id get in so many fights it wouldn't even be funny
19-11-2009 22:38
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

We're talking Cornwall aren't we?
20-11-2009 01:17
DonnaDuke Offline
Junior Poster

my parents have virgin tv, and don't have access to freeview until they can be arsed to put an aerial on the roof Rolleyes

so they've never seen the shows! My dad would refuse to watch the shows anyway, my mum would be nosy if she could. Both are computer illiterate which is an added bonus!

My siblings however report back on my doings sometimes bladewave

But I've been doing it so long now it's like second nature that I'm Donna and also "Donna Duke"

Worse then parents and family watching is when your partners family find out what you do and they watch... Blush

x
20-11-2009 07:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

so do your current other half's family know what you do then donna

Piper Niven Superfan
20-11-2009 13:00
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

(20-11-2009 07:23 )DonnaDuke Wrote:  my parents have virgin tv, and don't have access to freeview until they can be arsed to put an aerial on the roof Rolleyes

so they've never seen the shows! My dad would refuse to watch the shows anyway, my mum would be nosy if she could. Both are computer illiterate which is an added bonus!

My siblings however report back on my doings sometimes bladewave

But I've been doing it so long now it's like second nature that I'm Donna and also "Donna Duke"

Worse then parents and family watching is when your partners family find out what you do and they watch... Blush

x

I know some models have a problem with other halves watching, but wouldn't it be worse if he didn't ?
21-11-2009 03:54
Thread Closed