Thread Rating:
  • 111 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average

Candy Sexton - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps and Vids

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Candy - Ex Bangbabes
(20-11-2009 22:40 )dave34 Wrote:  
(20-11-2009 21:54 )vila Wrote:  
(20-11-2009 13:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  firstly to me this move means scouser candy wont be coming back to bs in january as cant see bs having two babes with the same name

They already have two 'Charlie's (as already posted), two 'Hannah's and two 'Dani's so why not two 'Candy's?
I think you mean three Charlie's as you have missed the one that dose the chat.

I didn't know about the Charlie who does the chat but I think I'm talking bollocks about two 'Dani's.
21-11-2009 01:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(20-11-2009 13:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  with all the departures from bs recently including amanda, jemma, caty cole and tiffany bs needed to bring in a top babe and candy is a top babechannel babe and i thought she did alright on her debut and will get better once she knows how far she can go. yes it wont be as far as she can on bb and i too will miss her 2 4 1's with lolly but she wont be far off. fellow ex bangbabe Stevie has done really well since she joined bs and she isnt far off what she was like on bb

2 things have come to my mind. firstly to me this move means scouser candy wont be coming back to bs in january as cant see bs having two babes with the same name and also bb have let candy go to make room for someone

once she knows how far she can go its more what she cannot do for her now as bs will not even let there girls show there ass

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
21-11-2009 01:55
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Ok I've been watching her for a while... so here's my view on her so far since coming to Babestation, firstly i 'hate' to say it but she is wasted at Babestation, she is a shell of what she used to be and is showing no signs of the old Candy whatsoever, she has been full-on tamed and reduced to the standard Babe you would expect (performance wise) of Babestation, I'll give you an example to prove my point. For example i was pretty gutted when Babestation nabbed Stevie from Bangbabes i thought she would be totally tamed and Changed when she joined Babestation. However i was wrong, and suprised! They couldn't tame Stevie, and Stevie still Bends over and shows her fine arse and spreads her lovely legs, it's routine to her she satifies the callers needs. Which goes to show you not all of the Babestation girls are the same in terms of performance there are a few brave and willing girls who break the boundries and break the rules from time to time and stand 'out' from the crowd, most notibly Camilla, Megan, Lori and of course Stevie. Getting back to my point - after watching Candy for alot of last night and most of tonight (to see if she has become tamed down to Cellcast stupid standards) She has been tamed in my opinion and it (didn't take long either) Watching her i don't see much interest or enthusiasm in her performances she seems quite dull to me and average performance wise she just doesn't have that 'spark' like she used to back on Bangbabes. After Candy was so so 'willing' and 'full-on' on Bangbabes i was anticipating that Babestation couldn't possibly tame her, but i was wrong. I suppose the only postive in all of this is she has taken to Babestation - like a duck to water she has adapted so well to the show, and their rules and restrictions, and her presenting on BS Xtra was good it's like she was totally trained to come to Babestation. I know not everyone will agree with me and i know i am being highly critical but it's my opinion and i won't just assume it on all this and not watch her anymore, i will give her time and see what unfolds anyway that was my view for whats it worth. Finally i would like to hear what anyone else thinks about her on Babestation so far, if anyone is bothered to write a decent -detailed reply.

(This post was last modified: 21-11-2009 05:41 by Josh187.)
21-11-2009 05:37
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Candy has gone from a bombshell to a damp squib! No fire there anymore! Complete waste of a very sexy and willing to please her callers girl. 90% of the time babe channels seem to be going downhill, all except Elite!!SadSadSad
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2009 12:03 by SOCATOA.)
21-11-2009 12:02
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

If someone reading this had never watched the channels, they would think that bangbabes was showing full penetration, let alone showing pussies. This 'tamed down' stuff people go on about here is nonsense imo, or at least it is all very relative. None of the channels are 'hardcore' in any way, it is just girls showing their boobs and shaking their bums, all very softcore, whether it is on bangbabes or babestation. It just seems to have become a popular meme that babestation is 'tame' and the other channels are not which is rubbish.
21-11-2009 14:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i thought candy was better last night than her debut the night before. better on the phones and is also a really good presenter on bsxtra. just have to accept she wont be as filthy as she was on bangbabes which i already have

Piper Niven Superfan
21-11-2009 15:33
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(21-11-2009 14:59 )Chico Wrote:  If someone reading this had never watched the channels, they would think that bangbabes was showing full penetration, let alone showing pussies. This 'tamed down' stuff people go on about here is nonsense imo, or at least it is all very relative. None of the channels are 'hardcore' in any way, it is just girls showing their boobs and shaking their bums, all very softcore, whether it is on bangbabes or babestation. It just seems to have become a popular meme that babestation is 'tame' and the other channels are not which is rubbish.

while to an extent you are right you have to see bs is tame compared to others take girls kissing if bs does have 2 kissing its a peck on the cheak one bs and elite its a full on make out session and lets not even talk about sucking another girls nipples fact is some channels play safe some push the bounboundaries which do you think gets most calls and viewers

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
21-11-2009 20:12
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(21-11-2009 12:02 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Candy has gone from a bombshell to a damp squib! No fire there anymore!

Candy is still a bombshell to me. I think she's a fantastic signing for Babestation.
22-11-2009 12:03
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(22-11-2009 12:03 )aaron Wrote:  
(21-11-2009 12:02 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Candy has gone from a bombshell to a damp squib! No fire there anymore!

Candy is still a bombshell to me. I think she's a fantastic signing for Babestation.

Candy is a bombshell!!---Just in the wrong Bomb-BaySadSadSadSad
22-11-2009 13:08
max_roselyn Offline
Apprentice Poster

Candy is a top signing! Sad for me though as I'm mainly a Bang Babes watcher.
22-11-2009 13:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV