babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 111 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average

Candy Sexton - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps and Vids

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Candy - Ex Bangbabes
There's no question about it Candy is 1 hell of a stunner I just think she's made a bad choice in going to Crapstation Sad Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2009 13:45 by SirAssAlot.)
22-11-2009 13:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

give it time. candy has obviously thought a move to bs would be good otherwise she wouldnt have gone

Piper Niven Superfan
22-11-2009 13:48
Candy sexton Offline
Junior Poster

Hey guys and girls,
Just thought id take some time to write to you all!! i have read through your comments on my change to Babestation from Bangbabes. Firstly i had been at bang for two years now and i think we all need a little change every now and then. I enjoyed my time at Bang, although toward the end was a little unhappy at some things which i cant obviously go onto on here, so together with fancying a change i decided to go. To me Babestation is a very good company to work for and the fact they have 4 sky channels and 4 freeview channels kinda speaks volumes for the company... i know you guys dont like BS due to the tameness compared to bang sometimes, they pride themselves on being proffessional though which also reflects in the way they treat there staff so from my point of view its great to work for such a company that offer so much more than just sit on the bed and answer a few calls!!!
I think tmost people are forgetting something too!! the idea is the phone chat with a little visual on screen to help, the channels are not there to see who can wear the tiniest thong or keep getting your pussy out, thats not what we get paid to do, its not allowed. So to be slatin me for this is a bit unfair.
Secondly, for those that feel i have been boring or damp however you must put it, well iv only done 2 nights and with so much to take in i have not wanted to push it and get told off in my first week, but come on guys you know i will be exactly the same once i have settled in to the new environment!! so please keep watchin etc coz its only gonna get better.

Much love and kisses
Candy
22-11-2009 17:21
andyd68 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Good reply Candy.

You are one gorgeous girl Tongue
22-11-2009 17:25
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

That,s nice to hear Candy. Everyone needs a change. Just didnt want change i suppose! Good luck babe!!! And welcome to the forum!!Big GrinBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2009 18:07 by SOCATOA.)
22-11-2009 17:57
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

I'm really happy to have you on BS Candy, love the dark hair Big Grin

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
22-11-2009 18:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan29 Offline
Senior Poster

thanks for taking the time to answer the critics do thnk two appearances was too soon to be jumping to conculsions. Look forward to seeing you in a 241 with camilla soon
22-11-2009 19:32
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(22-11-2009 17:21 )Candy sexton Wrote:  the channels are not there to see who can wear the tiniest thong or keep getting your pussy out, thats not what we get paid to do, its not allowed.

Hi Candy Welcome to the forum.

After reading the above comment I had to smile because you've done loads of opps plus you always wore small thongs when you were on BB so you can't really criticize or say what’s right or wrong. Don’t get me wrong I’m not getting at you I’m just saying what a lot of people are thinking.

As for you saying you needed a change I agree every 1 needs a change every 1s & a while.

I wish you all the best.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2009 22:07 by SirAssAlot.)
22-11-2009 19:56
Candy sexton Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks peeps for the lovely comments, i hope to get involved in some naughty 2 4 1s soon so watch this space!! oh and i will be bringing back the naughtyness just have to be careful at first... speak soon mwah x
22-11-2009 23:04
Thund Offline
Junior Poster

(22-11-2009 17:21 )Candy sexton Wrote:  I think tmost people are forgetting something too!! the idea is the phone chat with a little visual on screen to help, the channels are not there to see who can wear the tiniest thong or keep getting your pussy out, thats not what we get paid to do, its not allowed. So to be slatin me for this is a bit unfair.

Im so glad someone else has said it, and that its actually one of the girls makes it even better. I made mention about that once before about how its a sex line with visual aid and not a sex channel with a phone line.
I vaguely remember it was in a conversation about the professionalism of one of the girls. People were complaining about how she never got her boobs out and just seemed to sit there doing nothing.
I totally agree with Candy on this one, if you want to tap one out but not call into the show then use the internet to get your kicks. ALthough many of the girls themselves have in the past tried to dress it up as something more, and with Babestation extra adding a more interactive aspect, with constant text message response/display rather then them just being read out by the girls every half hour or so, its easy to forget. If you arent going to pay for a phone call to the girl on the screen then you have no right to complain if she doesnt show you her tits.
23-11-2009 04:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV