babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 111 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average

Candy Sexton - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps and Vids

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Candy - Ex Bangbabes
(23-11-2009 04:03 )Thund Wrote:  If you arent going to pay for a phone call to the girl on the screen then you have no right to complain if she doesnt show you her tits.

That i agree with But for the guys that do ring they have the right to their opinions wither it's good or bad.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
23-11-2009 11:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

Hi Candy and welcome to the Forum.

Good comments, i said the other day a little left to the imagination is good in my opinion but everybody has their own thoughts.

I was a regular watcher of BB when u were there with Stevie & Tori but the channel has changed significantly and i now watch BS. I can't wait to see u on screen with Stevie again, two of my favourites working together.

You will get some negative comments on the forum but it is good to express your views and i do enjoy reading thro' all the channels and i am sure you will contribute with worthwhile comments but also risque ones as well.

23-11-2009 11:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-11-2009 17:21 )Candy sexton Wrote:  Hey guys and girls,
Just thought id take some time to write to you all!! i have read through your comments on my change to Babestation from Bangbabes. Firstly i had been at bang for two years now and i think we all need a little change every now and then. I enjoyed my time at Bang, although toward the end was a little unhappy at some things which i cant obviously go onto on here, so together with fancying a change i decided to go. To me Babestation is a very good company to work for and the fact they have 4 sky channels and 4 freeview channels kinda speaks volumes for the company... i know you guys dont like BS due to the tameness compared to bang sometimes, they pride themselves on being proffessional though which also reflects in the way they treat there staff so from my point of view its great to work for such a company that offer so much more than just sit on the bed and answer a few calls!!!
I think tmost people are forgetting something too!! the idea is the phone chat with a little visual on screen to help, the channels are not there to see who can wear the tiniest thong or keep getting your pussy out, thats not what we get paid to do, its not allowed. So to be slatin me for this is a bit unfair.
Secondly, for those that feel i have been boring or damp however you must put it, well iv only done 2 nights and with so much to take in i have not wanted to push it and get told off in my first week, but come on guys you know i will be exactly the same once i have settled in to the new environment!! so please keep watchin etc coz its only gonna get better.

Much love and kisses
Candy

hi candy nice to hear from you and thanks for explaining why youve moved to bs and hope it works out for you. i think youve done a good job so far on bs and ive no doubt youll get better once youve settled in. I especially think youve done very well when youve been presenting on bsxtra as on bang you didnt do presenting. the only thing ill miss is the 2 4 1's you did with lolly

also agree with you when you say its phone chat with a little visual stimulation. thats how bs makes its money with calls.

i too cant wait to see you and stevie back together

Piper Niven Superfan
23-11-2009 12:38
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(22-11-2009 17:21 )Candy sexton Wrote:  i know you guys dont like BS due to the tameness compared to bang sometimes,

Hey Candy, some of us like Babestation you know. Personally I watch Babestation a lot more than Bang Babes.
23-11-2009 13:25
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

Bang babes and its supposed lack of tameness is so overrated. If you really want to see something hard, that is what the internet is there for. Don't expect the same from free TV channels.
23-11-2009 16:37
david fleming Offline
Dave

does any one have some nude pics of candy?
30-11-2009 11:11
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(30-11-2009 11:11 )david fleming Wrote:  does any one have some nude pics of candy?

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid111521

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
30-11-2009 18:04
david fleming Offline
Dave

thanks skateguy those pics they where great,but who are the two other girls?
30-11-2009 23:08
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(30-11-2009 23:08 )david fleming Wrote:  thanks skateguy those pics they where great,but who are the two other girls?

One of the girls is Keisha Kane - there's threads on her on the forum. Not sure who the shorter girl is.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
30-11-2009 23:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Todays Babestation Update !!

[Image: candy_paper25_thumb.jpg] [Image: candy_paper28_thumb.jpg] [Image: candy_paper32_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com
01-12-2009 16:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV