Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Brooke Lee Playmates

w3b Offline
Brooke Lee

Brooke Lee Playmates
http://www.brooke-lee-playmates.com/models.php?xid=100

Kelly has just been added

When i get into the office tomorrow Ill fish out a few teaser pics and post them here

http://www.brooke-lee-playmates.com
British Tease With A Naughty Twist
05-11-2009 17:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
w3b Offline
Brooke Lee

Brooke Lee Playmates
Hi Guys,

Only just found this forum area and noticed that www.brooke-lee-playmates.com/ didnt have a thread running so here it is.

Ill post a few pics up every now and again to keep you up to date on any new girls on the site.

If there are any girls you think we should book then let me know.

One of the latest additions is Sasha Cane or Sarah Beeharee if you prefer.

[Image: 05.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2010 12:30 by w3b.)
06-08-2010 12:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Brooke Lee Playmates
I'll pass. I was a member of your site for a month & then cancelled it cause I found most of your pics sets not that revealing / boring. Yes you've got extremely hot babes on it but as I said I’m not into most of your sets Sad Sad.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
06-08-2010 14:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(06-08-2010 14:55 )Tintin Wrote:  I'll pass. I was a member of your site for a month & then cancelled it cause I found most of your pics sets not that revealing / boring. Yes you've got extremely hot babes on it but as I said I’m not into most of your sets Sad Sad.

To be fair, I've been on the site and there's a wide variety and levels, I think its down to individual tastes, there's plenty of sites for everyone's own tastes, so maybe a bit unfair to dis. a site just because it doesnt cater for your exact needs. better to keep looking for one that does, and let the members of BLP enjoy their site.

Each unto their own.
06-08-2010 19:08
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(06-08-2010 19:08 )welshken Wrote:  To be fair, I've been on the site and there's a wide variety and levels, I think its down to individual tastes, there's plenty of sites for everyone's own tastes, so maybe a bit unfair to dis. a site just because it doesnt cater for your exact needs. better to keep looking for one that does, and let the members of BLP enjoy their site.

Each unto their own.

You're right, there are plenty of sites on the net to meet everyone's tastes. However, Tintin's post was fair and I don't believe he "dis'd" the site. He gave his opinion, a critical one, and explained the reason for it - which he's entitled to do (particularly as he's been a member of the site). While I appreciate that some members are here to promote their wares, the main function of the forum is to provide members with a place to discuss and exchange opinion on the babeshows and related gamour products/services - complimentary or critical.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
06-08-2010 19:41
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Sad
(06-08-2010 19:41 )skateguy Wrote:  You're right, there are plenty of sites on the net to meet everyone's tastes. However, Tintin's post was fair and I don't believe he "dis'd" the site. He gave his opinion, a critical one, and explained the reason for it - which he's entitled to do (particularly as he's been a member of the site). While I appreciate that some members are here to promote their wares, the main function of the forum is to provide members with a place to discuss and exchange opinion on the babeshows and related gamour products/services - complimentary or critical.

totally agree, opinions both positive and not, are equally needed to have balance, didn't mean to have a go at tintin Smile my bad if thats how it came across Sad just adding my support for BLP's
06-08-2010 19:52
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I think there's a great roster of girls on the site. Haven't joined but from what I've seen of the previews, not a lot wrong. I don't know how Brooke finds the time to run a glamour babe showcase website such as this and to be jet-setting around the world on location shoots. Brooke you're a workaholic... but its nice work! WinkHeart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
06-08-2010 20:26
w3b Offline
Brooke Lee

Hey TinTin, No offence taken :-)

Cant please everyone and as its been said there something out there for those that you cant

06-08-2010 20:58
bergstrom Offline
Master Poster

[split] Hi From Brooke Lee Playmates
which babes on brooke lee playmates are from Ireland? It says wales, uk, ireland abd scotland??

Thanks
10-07-2011 23:44
harvey31 Away
Junior Poster

lolly catherine is one hot babe...love to see her on the show.
16-11-2011 11:14